What's new

What the fuck is going on?

Purple Rain

Crusader
Here's a standing invitation from me:
PLEASE IF You're coming to LA (or surrounding areas) let me know and
let's see if we can't hook up~! I have a great "SP Magoo Tour" that you'll love. :devil: :biggrin:

TG1 lives here in LA? OH MY GAWD~ I never knew that. She's another person I'd love to meet.

Lori--meaning Ladybird? I guess you didn't get the memo: She passed on last year. : (
Hopefully there's another Lori.

Yes, Karen is here and sure---we can have a Girl's night out :) :beer: :cake: :party:

Let me know :)

Tory/Magoo
PS: Sorry to turn this very serious thread off of it's MASS. Back to your regular
non-recorded "stuff"....:)

I'm not sure where TG1 lives, Tory. She's just someone I'd like to catch up with if it is possible. Lori is a poster here that has posted on another thread about living in North Carolina where I will mainly be staying. So I am hoping to make it out to see her at some stage. Yes, back to regular transmission, but it sounds amazing.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
<...snip>

Edit: Oh, not you Panda! I was talking about the comment you were commenting on.

I understood what you meant, perfectly. :)

There's no exact definition.

The Old Guard are mostly people who were fighting and exposing the CofS and Hubbard in the 1970s, 1980s, and the early 1990s.

Of course in the 1970s and 1980s, there was no Internet.
Yep, that's how I define it, too. Anyone who was protesting, suing, exposing etc the crimes of scientology 20 or so years ago. I think of the New Guard as those out from around the '90s to Anon years (ie. here and now). These people have something of value to add to the discussion too, IMO, not the least of which is an address to the actuality of Scientology Today.

Panda,

Stop goofing around. This is serious shit. We are dedicated to saving the world from people who are dedicated to saving the world.

Joking and degrading is just an sociopathic distraction.

We must remain focused.

Must remain focused.

Must remain focused.

Must...

Must

Must

I know. It sometimes appears that some would require that I must remain focused on the long-dead past and stop enjoying my new life so much! Nope, not gonna happen!:)

Anonycat

Crusader
Two random things: I totally agree with Tory, that the critic OG are those that preceded Anonymous/Chanology. Secondly, I will be in SoCal this summer too. :)

Anonycat

Crusader
I'm confused again, and should really stop peeking in on this thread.

Aaaaaaaahhh!

jHgfv1J.gif

lol croc tease.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I think this is one of those few times, Emma, when I can honestly
say---and not worry about getting pounding for speaking for others----that the majority
of us here are SOOOOOOOOOOO grateful you found that courage, too. :cheers:

PHEW! You made it!! :happydance:

All the best, and to quote Ida: "Keep on keepin on"

:rose:

Tory/Magoo

We all made it. We are all courageous. It's bloody tough to walk away from your "religion", your career, your friends, your social life, your marriage (in a lot of cases) and your family (in some awful cases).

You lose everything that is important in life because you refuse to live a lie.

It is a brave thing we've all done. All of us.

Free Being Me

Crusader
We all made it. We are all courageous. It's bloody tough to walk away from your "religion", your career, your friends, your social life, your marriage (in a lot of cases) and your family (in some awful cases).

:grouphug:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Slave chains forged of lies
are stronger than fine steel

And those enslaved see
neither shackle nor lock.

The mission must be,
in order to set them free:
show them how their
chains were made

and where lies hid the key..

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for taking the time to respond so thoroughly Caroline.

What is your concept of justice in this matter (of Scn's crimes)? How would that be demonstrated to have been achieved?

Here are the basic conditions, which Gerry explained to David Miscavige and other Scientologists in 2009. There is much more to be said.

[video=youtube;csA5oF8QUuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csA5oF8QUuo[/video]

Gerry Armstrong said:
1. Release everyone from any restraint, whether legal, financial, social, mental or spiritual, that prohibits them from speaking freely about their experiences and knowledge of any kind. In my case specifically, that means ending all efforts to enforce your “contract,” cancelling it, and acknowledging and taking care of the damage done by this contract and the efforts to enforce it.

2. Repudiate the “Suppressive Person” doctrine.
This would mean, clearly, the cessation of the execution of the SP doctrine, which constitutes Fair Game. The doctrine is, of course, your scriptural justification for your black propaganda and instigation of violence against Anonymous at this time, and against good people at any time.

3. Pay reparations to everyone harmed in any way by Scientology’s or Scientologists’ or their agents’ application of the SP doctine. That’s easy; Scientology has vast wealth and real estate holdings to attain this goal.

4. With whatever is left, pay back Scientology’s fraud victims. Many of your victims, I’m sure, will swear to the end that they were not defrauded, so there should be plenty of money to pay your cult’s victims who do say they were defrauded. Caroline, as you know, was defrauded and says she was defrauded, so you should pay her immediately. She showed great character and resolve in breaking free of your brainwash to confront the fact that she had been defrauded and to demand a refund. Every Scientologist should respect her for that courageous action, and you should cease stopping the Scientology orgs under you that defrauded her from refunding her money.

5. Tell the truth. Any wog with a clue knows when you’re lying, or when your Scientologist familiars or your agents lie. You degrade everyone with every lie that any of your minions tell. Tell the truth, David Miscavige. And tell everyone under you to tell the truth.

Retrieved from Gerry's letter to DM of 13 March 2008

Any or all of those conditions can be pursued and achieved without "bringing down the Co$," or some such nebulous, possibly unlawful, but in any case counter-productive goal.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Slave chains forged of lies
are stronger than fine steel

And those enslaved see
neither shackle nor lock.

The mission must be,
in order to set them free:
show them how their
chains were made

and where lies hid the key..
I love cryptic crosswords, Arnie. What's the answer to 2 across?

(Really, I'm just wondering how this post above fits in with the trend of the thread. Do you think of some here as enslaved and unseeing?)

Feral

Rogue male
Here are the basic conditions, which Gerry explained to David Miscavige and other Scientologists in 2009. There is much more to be said.

Any or all of those conditions can be pursued and achieved without "bringing down the Co$," or some such nebulous, possibly unlawful, but in any case counter-productive goal.

I like how you take that chiding sort of tone to other critics while giving advice to the Cof$ that is less likely to be accepted as, say, advice given to Hitler about the handling of the Jewish people circa 1939. .

But I bet you don't see that, do you?

Should the Cof$ follow your points it would certainly bring them down, bankrupt them, destroy them and other "nebulous and counterproductive ends". Lol.

Good grief.

Last edited:

Feral

Rogue male
Caroline, Free to Shine asked you a question earlier, regarding your definition of a Scientologist, I saw Emma asked you some question too, as did I.

New question; What should we think or do about a person who comes along and performs long screeds indicating a high degree of criticism or condescension at some other peoples meeting place and that person refuses to define any of their terms or answer any awkward questions?

In fact if such a person just kept banging on being only half on subject, what should the reaction be?

Thanks in advance.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

AMEN!! Sooooooooooo true :cheers:

I love you ALL :bighug:

Tory/Magoo

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Really Veda?

Then per that definition, I'm not "Old Guard", nor is Emma or many of the others
who were in this war in the early 2000's.

I think of "Old Guard" as people speaking out, pre 2008 when Anonymous arrived.
Especially for me, "Old Guard" are those few of us who would say our names in public,
re Scientology, for years---taking $cientology's SHIT, supporting each other. :cheers:
It was an amazing time, in many ways!

But even then, ALL the people who did support us anonymously were super valid, too.
So I guess my definition of "Old Guard" is Ex's and Critics speaking out re Scientology
before Anonymous in 2008. I believe they coined the term, didn't they?

Just thought I'd pitch in my two cents. I've said for years: "EVERYONE COUNTS"
and I mean that, from the bottom of my heart.
I KNOW Andreas was not thinking of cracking my personal Scio-Truman show, when he
chatted w/ me on line. But...........he certainly helped change my life, forever.
You never know............

Tick Tock, Tick tock....TIME is on ***OUR*** side!

:rose:

Tory/Magoo

Agreed. The OG was a term that came out in 2008 with the advent of Chanology/Enturbulation.com/wwp.

People who were actively working to expose the cult and that were not part of Chanology were considered to be OG.