What's new

NEW BOOK - Lucifer's Bridge: Scientology's Lost Paradise, by George White (Witek)

Sindy

Crusader
. . .
Sunny Sunday
. . .
Should I get a fancy latte
or buy George'e book?

View attachment 9368
Got both and enjoying 'em.
. . .
Recommended!

:coolwink:

Thanks for pointing out how totally inexpensive it is! I can $2.99 myself to death on Amazon though, I would be embarrassed to show you how many unread books I have in my Kindle. (Ya know, mostly on losing weight, getting motivated, or being a multi-millionaire) I welcome this book and am enjoying it too. :biggrin:

Gib

Crusader
Thanks for pointing out how totally inexpensive it is! I can $2.99 myself to death on Amazon though, I would be embarrassed to show you how many unread books I have in my Kindle. (Ya know, mostly on losing weight, getting motivated, or being a multi-millionaire) I welcome this book and am enjoying it too. :biggrin:

so, have you concluded it is a hellvahoax?

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Super Old Timer...LRH even mentions him in at least one lecture.
George Seidler (90) of Peoria Mission in Illinois; now living with his daughter Cyndi in Santa Monica.

His Dianetics auditor certificate was signed by Hubbard himself in 1950; attended many
of the Congresses and ACCs in the 50's; Class VIII, has done the OT 7/8 line up
two or three times through to attest; . . . one of most processed and trained people
ever on the planet for sure.

I don't know that he can pull the air cover off the planet, but he claims to be able
to bound up the stairs like a young man after his last foray on OT 7/8.
:shrug:

Sindy

Crusader
George Seidler (90) of Peoria Mission in Illinois; now living with his daughter Cyndi in Santa Monica.

His Dianetics auditor certificate was signed by Hubbard himself in 1950; attended many
of the Congresses and ACCs in the 50's; Class VIII, has done the OT 7/8 line up
two or three times through to attest; . . . one of most processed and trained people
ever on the planet for sure.

I don't know that he can pull the air cover off the planet, but he claims to be able
to bound up the stairs like a young man after his last foray on OT 7/8.

:shrug:

Yes, I heard that too. That was a made a big deal of in our org.