What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

Veda

Sponsor
From the heroic exploits of celebrity anti-scientology's no 1 crime fighter, Mike Rinder, to monarch butterflies, this is now the blithering ADD child antics of an Esmb thread.

Thread derailment used to be a well known and highly discouraged OSA tactic on esmb.

Not any more.

Let's get back on topic...

Alanzo, why is David Miscavige so upset with Mike Rinder and Leah Remini? if the show is so harmless?

Below is from the Scientology cult.

___________​

leah-remini-site.png

________​

By his responses and non responses, it appears that Alanzo does not regard Scientology Inc. as a criminal organization by design, and does regard Scientology Inc. as an authentic religious institution.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
It appear the Destroyer has been vanquished and is now in the state of Tulpa. As it attempts to become sentient we will have to wait and watch to see if it becomes the Enlightened ONE. He might want to first open his eyes, then kill the Buddha while in the Bardo, and then shed some of the manic motives to create suffering and chaos.

Meanwhile,

For those who have no idea what the Bardo looks like...this might give a clue.

Last edited:

Glenda

Crusader
From the heroic exploits of celebrity anti-scientology's no 1 crime fighter, Mike Rinder, to monarch butterflies, this is now the blithering ADD child antics of an Esmb thread.

Thread derailment used to be a well known and highly discouraged OSA tactic on esmb.

Not any more.
Take it up with a moderator. Stop whining. It is making me twitch - and giving me a powerful urge to blither and behave like a child.

Free Being Me

Crusader
Again, pounding the same old story, apparently it's not required to do anything more than say it over, and over, and over again. Because that is all that is done. It's the same targets that are pounded, just the thread gets a different wording for a different person or people.

Again the infantile name calling. Rinder Ninnies. Does that speak of serious discussion? Really?

And of course, the basis here that is being upheld is worthwhile discussion. Free discussion as it should be, with great interaction and new vistas of understanding achieved. RIGHT!!! And I have some swamp land to sell you.

And if someone says something not quite to the author's liking or in disagreement, well it's "What happened to the way ESMB used to be????"

It's the same thing over and over, just a different day.

It's not for the people that are already here, as I don't see any slapping of the forehead cognitions because of some brilliant point made. As a matter of fact, he's mostly neglected, but those that do take him up pretty much shoot it down. But that of course won't stop it.

Then those that disagree or make fun or act upset are tagged as the "Mob".

Just let it keep going, there isn't anything that can be done about it, it's a free world and anyone can discuss anything that they want here within the rules, and he's certainly operating there. No harm done.

It's just that people have this idea that there is something wrong here, can't quite put their finger on it. It opens up the imagination of what it could be. Is it just the ramblings of someone stuck on a topic that they won't let go, insanely? Ulterior motives? Who knows. Does it matter to know?

In the meanwhile, I will go along with it in hopes that some of the old guard here will cripple the little boy with intellect and argue the point and straighten it out. Or not.
(above in bold by me)

The board rules have fallen by the wayside and the hundreds and thousands of hours of work invested by helpful volunteers (I'll never make that mistake here again) erased to accommodate Alanzo's culty tr3 fallacy ridden venomous witch hunts. No healthy boundaries, ergo no healthy community.

I've never seen constant abusive pejorative malicious ad hom attacks aimed en mass (and individually) at Ex's on such a large scale allowed here before until now. The board members should speak up questioning why it's allowed since such behavior wasn't tolerated in the past. Enough is enough FFS.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm a tribal ninny and I resemble that remark FBM :eek:

Allen is providing a fantastic service to all us tribal ninnies. He's offering us salvation. We too can come into the anti-anti-tribe and be welcome and have our souls put to rest with peace, love and tranquility. And he isn't even charging a membership fee! Now that is superlative service with a cheery on top. Millions have switched sides and now are swelling the ranks of Allen's enlightened tribe.

To Allen,
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!

:D

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Not any more.
Are you using the OSA-OSA-OSA! attack method?

It's a classic!

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
(above in bold by me)

The board rules have fallen by the wayside and the hundreds and thousands of hours of work invested by helpful volunteers (I'll never make that mistake here again) erased to accommodate Alanzo's culty tr3 fallacy ridden venomous witch hunts. No healthy boundaries, ergo no healthy community.

I've never seen constant abusive pejorative malicious ad hom attacks aimed en mass (and individually) at Ex's on such a large scale allowed here before until now. The board members should speak up questioning why it's allowed since such behavior wasn't tolerated in the past. Enough is enough FFS.
Jesus. How huffy and blindly hypocritical can you be? There is a whole forum on esmb called Marty World. There have always been multiple threads on esmb "tearing down" other exes for months at a time. :hysterical:

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Jesus. How huffy and blindly hypocritical can you be? There is a whole forum on esmb called Marty World. There have always been multiple threads on esmb "tearing down" other exes for months at a time. :hysterical:
That totally contradicts what you wrote many other times, including here, a week ago (below). Try to keep your story straight.

For the last 10 years, under Karen's <deleted by Type4> influence, ESMB has been a place where only cheerleaders have been allowed.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Not really obvious I guess to anyone with half a whatever:

Marty = Not currently trying to take down the choich of Slime-a-tology.

Mike = Pretty much trying to take down the choich one brick at a time.

Any questions?

Tanchi

Patron with Honors
What about a nice photo of a butterfly? I help breed Monarch Butterflies (the plants they live off). It is so exciting! I get to chase real butterflies. It is beyond wonderful. Next week we are putting in the seeds for the plants ready for summer. This is my third summer at this. I feel like a (human) mother for butterflies. I sit with them and watch them come out of the chrysalises and then when their wings are dry enough, I get to watch them fly for the very first time. I think everyone should watch this process, fully, at least once in their life. There is so much going on, so much to learn. About life and how fragile it can be. At the same time how true transformation can happen - from sludgey cells to something that can fly free. It can make me weep with pure joy.

View attachment 15671

p.s. hope this uploads correctly.
Thank you!! I love me some monarchs. In fact, I'm kind of a Monarch Ninnie.

freethinker

Sponsor
What about a nice photo of a butterfly? I help breed Monarch Butterflies (the plants they live off). It is so exciting! I get to chase real butterflies. It is beyond wonderful. Next week we are putting in the seeds for the plants ready for summer. This is my third summer at this. I feel like a (human) mother for butterflies. I sit with them and watch them come out of the chrysalises and then when their wings are dry enough, I get to watch them fly for the very first time. I think everyone should watch this process, fully, at least once in their life. There is so much going on, so much to learn. About life and how fragile it can be. At the same time how true transformation can happen - from sludgey cells to something that can fly free. It can make me weep with pure joy.

View attachment 15671

p.s. hope this uploads correctly.
According to Neil Degrasse Tyson, they can cause a tsunami with one beat of their wings. That's OT.

freethinker

Sponsor

Not any more.
Tell us Alanzo, what is it we are supposed to do as regards Mike and Karen.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Alanzo said: ↑
@Type4_PTS responded:
That totally contradicts what you wrote many other times, including here, a week ago (below). Try to keep your story straight.
For the last 10 years, under Karen's propeller-headed influence, ESMB has been a place where only cheerleaders have been allowed.
Cheerleaders cheer lead for a team. Marty was on your team until Karen told you he wasn't. So ESMB went after him for years, just like good little cheerleaders do. This is the case with lots of other critics that ESMB criticized because Karen told you to.

This statement doesn't contradict anything.

Critics have always criticized other critics. You just think I'm criticizing the wrong ones, while you keep criticizing critics, too.

JustSheila

Crusader
What about hummingbirds? They’re so amazing. Barely bigger than butterflies and wings beating nearly 60 times per second. Lovely, precious creatures. I am blessed to have three species visiting my yard. :biglove:

Don’t like hummingbirds and butterflies, Alanzo? How bleak your life must be. Life is gorgeous unless your mind is dark.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Posted by Alanzo.

Cheerleaders cheer lead for a team. Marty was on your team until Karen told you he wasn't. So ESMB went after him for years, just like good little cheerleaders do. This is the case with lots of other critics that ESMB criticized because Karen told you to.

Critics have always criticized other critics. You just think I'm criticizing the wrong ones, while you keep criticizing critics, too.
What utter garbage ... Karen told us to do precisely nothing ... she certainly posted her views and opinions but I have always retained the ability to observe and think for myself as have others here.

Some here may well have agreed with Karen to a greater or lesser degree, and that is their absolute right, it's what happens when you have a free, robust board.

I still like Marty and Mosey and probably always will (stick that on your unpopular opinions thread!) though I can see that something weird happened to him (the final videos he made were shocking and made my hair stand on end) but he is looking after his family and doing whatever it takes to try and catch up financially, just as anyone who spent a long time in a cult has to do, presumably (in Marty's case) including being bought off by the cult ... but that is HIS business not mine and certainly not yours.

Would I do it? I sincerely hope not ... but I don't know because I didn't allow myself to be placed in the position to test myself.

ESMB is not a cult and you are not going to change that by demonstrating your current but severe case of MDS (Mike Derangement Syndrome). At this point (despite your best attempts) you don't seem to have picked up very many Alanzo ninnies. What you have done (possible intentionally as some kind of payback for Emma banning you for years) is created a lot of drama, conflict and irritation while giving OSA something to finally be thrilled about in the critic scene (factions).

Well done.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Your attempt at revisionist history is noted. There were a wide variety of opinions about Marty. Some strongly supporting him, others who didn't trust him or like him whatsoever.

For myself, I wasn't in either camp. While I greatly appreciated the positive things he did while he was still a critic of DM and the Co, I also saw some red flags in the way he dealt with people on his blog. Karen had little to no influence on my opinion. Someone here who did have a strong influence on me was Face (@afaceinthecrowd) Face knew Marty well when they were both still in and had strong negative assessments about Marty's character. And anyone here can go back and read his posts and see his opinions didn't change over time, nor was he influenced by Karen or anyone else.

Ultimately, I chose to reserve judgement on Marty, and observe how he behaves over a long period of time, and really that's how I approach many in our community by the way, including your #1 enemy (and coincidently, also DM's #1 enemy) Mike Rinder.