What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Many examples of Scientology Inc. engaging in criminal activity come to mind.

They're careful about making sure they can get away with it. Being a self-protecting secretive cult helps in that regard. Posing as a "Church" is also useful.

Owning large amounts of land and big - labyrinthine - buildings, having large amounts of money in reserve, and a stable of full time ruthless consiglieres, also is useful.

Every time Scientology Inc. sends promo through the mail, advertising non existent OT levels to people, they're committing mail fraud.

Scientology Inc. sold me old OT 8 long ago, but, of course, it never existed.

Just as New OT 9 and New OT 10 do not exist. Yet, people, last time I looked, have purchased these levels. Many have donated large amounts of money, and some sent their children into the Sea Org, with the assumption that these levels, and levels beyond these levels, exist. After all, they've been told they do exist.

That's fraud.

Even as a "public," on a course, many years ago, I was locked in a room all night - with people actually blocking the door from the other side - so I'd finish a course, and they could get their stat.

That was illegal imprisonment.

Here's another. Many years ago, a friend, who was in litigation with Scientology Inc., was driving down the freeway and the car directly in front of him suddenly slowed and tapped its back bumper on his car's front bumper. The other car, with no visible license plate, quickly drove off.

After my friend arrived home, a police officer knocked on his door and asked if he had hit another vehicle while driving. An anonymous phone call had been received from someone who claimed to have witnessed a hit and run on the freeway.

Because he was thinking quickly, and knew how Scientology Inc. operated - realizing this was a set up - he answered "No." Even the police officer realized there was something fishy about the situation and was relieved.

There are many examples, big and small.

Scientology is sneaky.

Is extortion against the law? How about assault?
You know very well that Scientology specializes in the breaking the law in such a way as to escape criminal penalty.

Citing perhaps the best known victim of Scientology Inc.'s criminality, Paulette Cooper: Was anyone ever held criminally liable for what was done to her?​

I think you missed the point again, Veda.

OSA Int is the center of all criminal activity in Scientology. Karen worked there for 5.5 years. She's been out for at least 9 years. Like Mike Rinder, she hasn't revealed one crime.

Why?

Veda

Sponsor
I think you missed the point again, Veda.

OSA Int is the center of all criminal activity in Scientology. Karen worked there for 5.5 years. She's been out for at least 9 years. Like Mike Rinder, she hasn't revealed one crime.

Why?
OSA is also the center of PR and front groups.

I'm glad to see you're admitting that the cult of Scientology breaks the law.

Now go back to attacking the people that David Miscavige considers to be enemies.

freethinker

Sponsor
One of the funniest things about Karen is that she repeatedly says Scientology has engaged in a "40 year crime wave".

And she was a top exec at OSA Int for 5.5 years.

And yet, like Mike Rinder, she has also never revealed any criminal activity that would put David Miscavige or any other Officer of the Church of Scientology into criminal jeopardy.

Funny "ha ha", or funny "strange"?
You don't seem to get it, do you? You think that all Mike and Marty have to do is confess and you have them. It doesn't work that way, you have to have supporting and independent evidence. There are lots of people who confess to things they never did, put it on record and sign the confession and it is just about worthless without corroborating evidence or witness.

If you think you are going to get Mike just on a confession, you're dreaming.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You don't seem to get it, do you? You think that all Mike and Marty have to do is confess and you have them. It doesn't work that way, you have to have supporting and independent evidence. There are lots of people who confess to things they never did, put it on record and sign the confession and it is just about worthless without corroborating evidence or witness.

If you think you are going to get Mike just on a confession, you're dreaming.
What about Karen?

What about the 5.5 years of the "40 year crime wave" she was part of at OSA Int?

freethinker

Sponsor
What about Karen?

What about the 5.5 years of the "40 year crime wave" she was part of at OSA Int?
It's the same thing, if you don't have evidence and credible witnesses you are not likely to get a conviction. They will come up with witnesses that will swear he was somewhere else at any time you choose unless you have evidence to dispute it. Did you watch the show with Anderson Cooper where Mikes wife said she knew every square inch of his body and he never had any injuries? How does a judge determine which one is lying?

RogerB

Crusader
Alanzo is either being willfully blind, nasty and deceitful to continue his nasty attacks on Karen or, he really is so stupid and dull as to not be able to observe the facts and think with them.

All of us good and dedicated souls did our stint of supporting the CofS either on staff or as non-staff helpers in OSA or its forerunner B1 . . . . Emma did, I did, and lots of others here have posted that they also did, like PandaT and etc.

So fuggen what!?! That does not mean they either committed any crimes or witnessed any such thing.

Get over your hobby-horse Alanzo . . . it is very offensive to the good and decent guys here who want to lend support to other exies and not engage in destruction.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
@RogerB wrote:

Alanzo is either being willfully blind, nasty and deceitful to continue his nasty attacks on Karen or, he really is so stupid and dull as to not be able to observe the facts and think with them.

All of us good and dedicated souls did our stint of supporting the CofS either on staff or as non-staff helpers in OSA or its forerunner B1 . . . . Emma did, I did, and lots of others here have posted that they also did, like PandaT and etc.

So fuggen what!?! That does not mean they either committed any crimes or witnessed any such thing.

Get over your hobby-horse Alanzo . . . it is very offensive to the good and decent guys here who want to lend support to other exies and not engage in destruction.
Roger is being either so blindly loyal that he would not allow questions being asked of an admitted OSA and Defense Dept operative, or he is being so pretentious and idiotic that he attacks anyone who feels these are important questions to ask.

Not everyone was as criminal and abusive as staff from OSA INT. In fact ALL criminality and abuse came down from those fanatical Int Base staff members and was enforced by them onto every other Scientology staff member and Scientologist. The likelihood that an OSA Int Base staff member of 5.5 years didn't see any crimes is very low. It's where almost ALL the crimes were originated and committed in Scientology.

Get your head out of your ass, Roger. Stop being such a suck up to Karen De La Carriere and start thinking for yourself.

(This is a mirrored response to @RogerB. Where he personally insults me, I personally insult him back. Tribal Ninnies can only see what is done to them by their enemy, they can never see what they or their tribe does TO the enemy. Your tribe's actions are always justified, the enemy tribes' actions never are. This is called Tribal Blindness. It is a barrier to critical thinking.)

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The likelihood that an Int Base staff member, especially an OSA Int staff member of 5.5 years, didn't see any crimes is very low. It's where almost ALL the crimes were originated and committed in Scientology.
LRH is the Source of 95% of all criminality and abuse in Scientology, even after his departure to Target Two.

Most crimes committed were committed because staff and Sea Org members were following the "scriptures".

Even the other crimes committed when the "scriptures" were not being followed were covered up because LRH policy required that.

The CoS grew because only because of fraudulent marketing, making promises they could never deliver.

ALL staff and Scientologists (including yourself) promoting the "Bridge to Total Freedom" were party to this fraudulent marketing which harmed many.

Please report your crimes to local law enforcement immediately. Be sure to send a copy to the FBI.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
ALL staff and Scientologists (including yourself) promoting the "Bridge to Total Freedom" were party to this fraudulent marketing which harmed many.
Bullshit.

This is just your uninspected shame & guilt trip, part of the socially constructed nightmare of Anti-Scientology.

99.9% of Scientologists never harmed any one, and never would.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The great majority would never intentionally harm another one, even though LRH included (in the Code of Honor):
"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause"

And most would never harm another even though LRH gave them the green light to lie to, steal from, and destroy others.

But selling services utilizing fraudulent marketing IS harmful, even if there is no intent to harm. That and many many other activities are harmful and happen every day in every Scientology organization.

Harmful acts are still harmful, even if you believe they're the greatest good.

Did you engage in fraudulent marketing Alanzo when you were in?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This is just your uninspected shame & guilt trip, part of the socially constructed nightmare of Anti-Scientology.
I am not Anti-Scientology. I have no issue with those using Scientology.

However, I AM anti-fraud, anti-human-trafficking, anti-coerced abortions, anti-protection of sexual predators, and against many other parts of the organization that Hubbard created.

I personally have zero interest in applying Scientology in my life, as I feel any benefits it could provide can be better provided via other practices.

But I've got no problem with others using it as long as they don't engage in fraudulent marketing or otherwise harm others.

Veda

Sponsor
Bullshit.

The genesis of Disconnection and Fair Game can be found in the 1951 book 'Science of Survival', which advocates rounding up, quarantining and, ultimately, disposing of, quietly and without sorrow, those who are low on the "Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation" and thus "anti."

According to 'Science of Survival', an easy way to spot a low toned person is to check his opinion of Dianetics.

Virtually all Scientologists have read 'Science of Survival'.

Most Scientologist have read the 'Manual on Dissemination of Material'.

_____________​

According to Hubbard, bad things happen to those who oppose or try to "enturbulate" Scientology.

In 1959, Hubbard wrote in the 'HCO Manual of Justice':

"Dianetics and Scientology are self-protecting sciences. If one attacks them one attacks all the know-how of the mind. It caves in the bank. It's gruesome sometimes.

"At this instance there are men hiding in terror on Earth because they found out what they were attacking. There are men dead because they attacked us - for instance Dr. Joe Winter
[wrote Introduction to 'DMSMH', and the book, 'A Doctor's Report on Dianetics' with an Introduction by Fritz Perls]. He simply realized what he did and died. There are men bankrupt because they attacked us - [Don] Purcell, Ridgeway, [publisher of 'DMSMH'] Ceppos."

The 'Manual of Justice' is confidential, and has not been read by most Scientologists, but its mentality and "philosophy" are emblematic of an attitude that can be found in numerous Scientology materials, both confidential and non confidential.​

Apparently, Hubbard even believed that he had been attacked by orders of John F. Kennedy.

In the early 1960s, Hubbard had come to regard John F. Kennedy as an enemy. He blamed Kennedy for the American FDA/e-meter troubles and referenced his assassination of 28 months earlier in the broadly publicized 1966 PR piece, 'What is Greatness?'. 'What is Greatness?', meant for a broad "wog" audience, extolled "love," and was published around the same time that the (non-remimeo/later 'confidential') 'Fair Game Law'-applying Guardian's Office was quietly established. Even in this PR piece, meant to identify Scientology with "love," Hubbard couldn't resist gloating over the assassination of John F. Kennedy:

"Were you to approach many ruling heads of state in the world and offer to set them free (as only a Scientologist can) they would go berserk, cry up their private police and generally cause unpleasantness. Indeed, one did - he was later assassinated by no desire of ours but because of the incompetence of his own followers about him. He could have tried to use Scientology. Instead, he promptly tried to shoot it down by ordering raids and various berserk actions on Scientology organizations. That he was then shot had nothing to do with us, but only demonstrated how incompetent and how mortal he really was."

And some more inspirational words...

From 'Keeping Scientology Working', 7 February, 1965:

"We're not playing some minor game in Scientology. It isn't something cute to do for lack of something better.

"The whole agonized future of this planet, every Man, Woman, and Child on it, and your own destiny for the next endless trillions of years depend on what you do here and now with and in Scientology :unsure::ohmy::yes:

"This is a deadly serious activity. And if we miss getting out of the trap now, we may never again have another chance :spacecraft:. [See 'Implantology'] Remember, this is our first chance in all the endless trillions of years of the past . Don't muff it now because it seems unpleasant or unsocial to do Seven [Hammering out of existence incorrect technology], Eight..."

--------------------

Just prior to the appearance of 'KSW', was published the piece 'My Philosophy', in which L. Ron Hubbard told Scientologists:

"Blinded with injured optic nerves, and lame with physical injuries to the hip and back, at the end of World War II, I faced an almost nonexistent future. My service record stated: 'This officer has no neurotic or psychotic tendencies whatsoever', but also stated, 'permanently disabled physically'.

"And so there came a further blow. I was abandoned by family and friends :violin: as a supposedly hopeless cripple and probable burden on them for the rest of my days."

And, on 7 March 1965, exactly one month after the appearance of 'KSW' was published 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, the Fair Game Law':

"A Suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.

"By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...

"Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.

"Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.

"[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [emphasis added] guilty of suppressive acts.

"[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings :nazi:or well being...

"The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppress Scientology... are all beyond any protection."

nightmare-lrh-way.jpg

"I can make Napoleon look like a punk." L. Ron Hubbard, from the 'Excalibur' letter of August 1938

_________________​

And from the 12 February 1967 Policy Letter 'Admin Know-How, the Responsibility of Leaders' -a.k.a. The Bolivar Policy Letter - on the topic of how a subordinate should relate to his "power":

"[The power asks] 'What are those dead bodies doing at the door'. And if you [the subordinate] are clever, you never let it be known HE [the power] killed them - that weakens you and also hurts the power source. 'Well, boss about all those dead bodies, nobody at all will suppose you did it. She over there, those pink legs sticking out, didn't like me'. 'Well', he'll say if he really is a power, 'Why are you bothering me with it if it's done and you did it. Where's my blue ink?...

"...always push power in the direction of anyone on whose power you depend. It may be more money for the power, or more ease, or a snarling defense of the power to the critic, or even the dull thud of one of his enemies in the dark, or the glorious blaze of a whole enemy camp as a birthday surprise...

"...Real powers are developed by tight conspiracies of this kind... and if they are right and also manage their man [the power] and keep him from collapsing from overwork, bad temper or bad data, a kind of juggernaut builds up."

"I am not interested in wog morality. If anyone is getting industrious trying to enturbulate or stop Scientologists or Scientology or its activities, I can make Captain Bligh look like a Sunday School teacher." From the 1969, 'Discipline, SPs, and Admin'

l-ron-hubbard-way1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed your tour of the "Scientology philosophy."

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I was wondering why something seemed amiss in reading current threads in the last few weeks. Why was I reading posts that seemed to be missing something? Then I saw someone mention the word "Alonzo" and I deduced they were responding to him. I then noticed there were gaps in the post sequencing numbers. Mystery solved. I've had him on ignore since several years ago. And it's staying that way.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Lol

You are among several ESMBers inhabiting the same ESMB world..a few gasps but a cool smooth surfing.

;)

Last edited:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was wondering why something seemed amiss in reading current threads in the last few weeks. Why was I reading posts that seemed to be missing something? Then I saw someone mention the word "Alonzo" and I deduced they were responding to him. I then noticed there were gaps in the post sequencing numbers. Mystery solved. I've had him on ignore since several years ago. And it's staying that way.
He's being permanently banned at the end of the month.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
New Interview..JUST now streamed.

INTRO:

The Creed of the Church of Scientology says: "Man has an inalienable right to the creation of his own kind".

Sounds good doesn't it ?

Actuality: 1000s of Sea Org members had coerced abortions from the 1980's through to 2015. It continues to this day but is done more covertly.

This video depicts how the cult intently has the urge to destroy family and marital relationships,

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike...bad.
Karen...bad.
Jeffrey...bad.
Leah...bad.
Tony...bad.
HH...bad.
Veda...bad.
The rest of us in an Anti-Scientology Cult...bad.
The rest of us in a Tribe using tribal bias...bad.
Mission people...good.
Sea Org...bad.
Miscavige...bad.

Your Alanzo V2.0 is up to date.

Keep on Ignore?

NO __ YES ×