What's new

Karen de la Carriere YouTube Channel Part 2

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
The 1955 'Manual on Dissemination of Material' advocates attacking and, if possible, ruining utterly, anyone who seen as an enemy or a "squirrel."

Most Scientologist have read the 'Manual on Dissemination of Material'.
I was a Scientology parishioner for forty years, and have never seen or heard of this manual. Is it for staff distribution only?

Veda

Sponsor
I was a Scientology parishioner for forty years, and have never seen or heard of this manual. Is it for staff distribution only?
It's been in the Red Volumes since the Red Volumes first appeared in 1976 - volume 2 - and has always been available to everyone.

Originally published in Ability magazine during March of 1955.

Leland

Crusader
It's been in the Red Volumes since the Red Volumes first appeared in 1976 - volume 2 - and has always been available to everyone.

Most likely Tech like this is one reason the Red Volumes are not being sold currently....and I imagine are going thru extensive editing....and "vetting."

Voodoo

Thanks. I have the red vols, but never trained, so I didn't know they were in there.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks. I have the red vols, but never trained, so I didn't know they were in there.
I read them cover to cover the first chance I got. Nothing to do with auditor training, which used course packs anyway. I found the early 50s stuff, which included all the PABs, the most interesting (at the time!).

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Here's a copy of it, courtesy of Gerry Armstrong and our own Caroline Letkeman from suppressiveperson.org.

Sorry, it's an Ability mag article, not a PAB.

http://www.suppressiveperson.org/spdl/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/D-1.pdf
Jesus Alanzo, I specially made a point of rating that post "Thanks" on the rationale of validating the nutter's rare acceptable remarks and he might make more of them. Now I have to go back and undo that rating and apply it to this post.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Jesus Alanzo, I specially made a point of rating that post "Thanks" on the rationale of validating the nutter's rare acceptable remarks and he might make more of them. Now I have to go back and undo that rating and apply it to this post.

Paul
Accent on Ability.

Voodoo

Jeff mentions that David Mayo was leaching calcium (loosing teeth).
Had he developed some form of cancer?

(Sometimes this happens with some types of cancer which causes bone deterioration.)
I can attest to that. It happened to me. Stage four squamous cell carcinoma in my mouth. I lost all but a handful of my upper teeth before we found out what was causing it. That was almost two years ago, now.

RogerB

Crusader
I can attest to that. It happened to me. Stage four squamous cell carcinoma in my mouth. I lost all but a handful of my upper teeth before we found out what was causing it. That was almost two years ago, now.
Yes. Teeth usually re-mineralise from the saliva . . . . but when your electrolytes are driven low, by stupid, criminal running around a pole in the S.Cal sun for a full day . . . they cannot do the natural re-mineral thing . . . and indeed, can give up minerals to more important bodily needs . . . .

RogerB

Crusader

Paul
Actually, in the old days there were TWO data streams from Hubbs . . . this depended on your geo-location.

Ability Mag came out of London (it was the Org mag) . . . PABS came out of the US.

In Oz, in the day, (late 1950's) it depended on which comm-line you were plugged into . . .

Of course, by the time it came for Red Vols . . . . . :p

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Another video uploaded by Karen, this one just 72 seconds long:

L Ron Hubbard in his own voice. His words are taken as Biblical Truth. In this short clip he denounces all of Christianity as a made up myth.

The cult LIES prolifically and pretends that Christianity can align with Scientology and that Christians can be Christians and Scientologists.

This video clip reveals the ACTUALITY.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Another video uploaded by Karen, this one just 72 seconds long:

L Ron Hubbard in his own voice. His words are taken as Biblical Truth. In this short clip he denounces all of Christianity as a made up myth.

The cult LIES prolifically and pretends that Christianity can align with Scientology and that Christians can be Christians and Scientologists.

This video clip reveals the ACTUALITY.

Once again, Karen reveals nothing that hasn't already been revealed by others - for decades.

When is she going to reveal the resources and methods she used at OSA Int for Mike Rinder and David miscavige for 5.5 years?

And the crimes she witnessed that makes her claim that scientology is a 40 year crime wave?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Once again, Karen reveals nothing that hasn't already been revealed by others - for decades.

When is she going to reveal the resources and methods she used at OSA Int for Mike Rinder and David miscavige for 5.5 years?

And the crimes she witnessed that makes her claim that scientology is a 40 year crime wave?
Yes, this video has been revealed before, but hundreds of millions of Christians still haven't seen in and are needing to.

When are you going to reveal the crimes that you participated in when you were in for many years?

You were involved with marketing the "Bridge to Total Freedom" to others, right? How many people were defrauded in your Mission?

Why are you only interested in other people's crimes instead of reporting on the ones you participated in and/or witnessed?

How much money did you pay to the CoS when you were led to believe Scientology could cure an incurable disease in your mother?

Did you ever report that incident to law enforcement or to any government agency?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Yes, this video has been revealed before, but hundreds of millions of Christians still haven't seen in and are needing to.

When are you going to reveal the crimes that you participated in when you were in for many years?

You were involved with marketing the "Bridge to Total Freedom" to others, right? How many people were defrauded in your Mission?

Why are you only interested in other people's crimes instead of reporting on the ones you participated in and/or witnessed?

How much money did you pay to the CoS when you were led to believe Scientology could cure an incurable disease in your mother?

Did you ever report that incident to law enforcement or to any government agency?
What is the criminal act I should report here?

freethinker

Sponsor
It sounds like fraud to me.

They led you to believe auditing could cure a medical condition and charged you good money for it, didn't they?

Did they give you a refund when it didn't work?

And I believe just promoting Scientology for the use of curing medical issues got them into trouble in the past.
This is the point where he goes silent, wanders off to another thread and pretends he missed the post. This is why he starts so many threads that all run the same subject, so he has an escape and has plausible excuse for not answering. Alanzo has avoided not answering many questions but it hasn't gone unnoticed.

If he answered, his schtick would unravel quickly.

The game is always to focus on something else because questions about him are mere trivial nattering as far as he is concerned.