What's new

Mike "I'm All About the Crimes" Rinder

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It's the hypocrisy of tribalism.

Right there - right in front of your face.

Do you see it?

Alanzo,

No we (most) don't see it, because it does exist in your mind and in your views. (Till due proofs submitted)

Yes, it happens here and there that people hold biais, some are more prone to that...but it is not a general mindset and behavior on the board.

The reactions you are getting from people are the result of the hostility you displayed since day one you came back. I was among them who had no prior hostility toward you..but you quickly targetted me as anyone who would stand to you and disagree.
( I don't carry hostility neither resentments toward you)

Having Karen, Jeffrey and Hoaxie away, also playing a probable script of you in letting slip intentionnaly what Emma said (about Karen) was the perfect staging up to have them resign quickly. As you mmentionned, you knew the weak spot of HH regarding his attachement to his written words..so what's the best way to hit his ego than have his word "troll" redacted..so he can't make his satyre about you without being redacted. He too quit. Well, the plan worked perfectly.
(You have such a knowledge of weak spots or your ennemies, those you work hard in making them your ennemies I shall say)

But then you encountered some unexpected resistance, even though Emma was calling some of us to "explain" our disagreement with you..only with you. You were lucky, You were never called to explain your nasty posts to several board members

Even the chicks on this board do their stuff as lonely , without any admin or whomever support.
They have balls and it hangs up high .

But the most deceptive thing is that you planned all these dramas and mystery sammiches to get your end phenomena which is: the acceptance from the exe community of your anti-scientology cult brainwashing thing and that you are made a Martyr because you devoted yourself in exposing the truth for our sake and freedom of thought.

You were to be, at last, acknowledged for being a crusader martyr before this board close. And your narrative is to be part of the anthology left on the board ; "I will smash my name into history & the end justifies the means" seems to be your mottos.

However, it is sad to see you persuing instead of giving up..you are going deeper and deeper and I think some of the silence regarding the drama about the e-mail may not be what you may think. Instead of making a firework, you dropped a dud. Again, it is sad that you don't see why.

Even though I thought you turning to OSA (Like Martyr did with his vids) was among the possibilities, I don't believe in it. What I think is something else that has to do with you as an attention seeker.

May I suggest you think about it. Why instead of going into all these uneccessary dramas for years ( which might cause suffering) aren't you giving up for a while, and see a psychotherapist ( I've done that last year.). To admit we are suffering and may need help is courageous..not weak at all.

If you persist, the next five last days will only contribute to grow frustration and deception within you. However humbleness is always positively received by people. All people makes mistakes and may change their mind.

This is it.
You can think about it, or discard it as being full of shit. It's up to you Alanzo. But people are not buying your drama and you won't be elevated to the rank of martyr.

Wishing you
Peace, relief and zen!

Lotus
:)

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Everyone is looking but no one is saying anything. I think I just killed the board. :goodjob:
No, things are born ... live ... die. Sometimes the dying takes a while and is hastened by toxicity. There's been plenty of that, is just used to end up in Grudge Matches previously and not in public view.

Exposing the crimes of scientology is a vital thing. Ripping people to shreds in the process, creating toxic drama, doxing, revenge and witch hunts - no matter who does it, only helps the silence remain. Why? Because people just get tired of it. It's what we left. Pearls of truth get lost in the shit.

Letting Alanzo loose may have been interesting, but the climate he created is not one receptive to any valid points he has. "He hit me first!" and demanding people think the same way and they are mindless idiots if not, becomes white noise and of little interest except for those involved, so people walk back to normal lives in the big wide world.

You didn't kill the board, you created it. It is what it is, and it has done a great deal of good and we learned many things along the way. Bye ESMB.

Last edited:

Shadyaf

Justice for victims
I am so confused why people have stated he really has left CoS (elsewhere) It is so amazingly obvious he is IN. I feel i must have missed something. Any "conversation" i have ever had with someone "in" looks precisely like all of his ramblings. What on earth have i missed that make some say he isn't in?? So bizarre. And if he isn't, damn, they owe him some money for all his inadvertent effort!

Glenda

Crusader
No, things are born ... live ... die. Sometimes the dying takes a while and is hastened by toxicity. There's been plenty of that, is just used to end up in Grudge Matches previously and not in public view.

Exposing the crimes of scientology is a vital thing. Ripping people to shreds in the process, creating toxic drama, doxing, revenge and witch hunts - no matter who does it, only helps the silence remain. Why? Because people just get tired of it. It's what we left. Pearls of truth get lost in the shit.

Letting Alanzo loose may have been interesting, but the climate he created is not one receptive to any valid points he has. "He hit me first!" and demanding people think the same way and they are mindless idiots if not, becomes white noise and of little interest except for those involved, so people walk back to normal lives in the big wide world.

You didn't kill the board, you created it. It is what it is, and it has done a great deal of good and we learned many things along the way. Bye ESMB.
Thank you for everything you contributed to ESMB FTS. You have a huge heart.

Warm love & hugs to you
Glenda xxx

He-man

Hero extraordinary
I am so confused why people have stated he really has left CoS (elsewhere) It is so amazingly obvious he is IN. I feel i must have missed something. Any "conversation" i have ever had with someone "in" looks precisely like all of his ramblings. What on earth have i missed that make some say he isn't in?? So bizarre. And if he isn't, damn, they owe him some money for all his inadvertent effort!
Who, Mike?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
But. Is. He??? I mean really... i have to assume a personality disorder, if not batting for the IDEAL team.
Yes. Just like in Scientology - it couldn't be a different viewpoint, or something you disagree with. It has to be that I'm an "SP" out to destroy everyone, or a mental defect of some kind because you don't agree with me.

This is just more evidence that Anti-Scientology never helped anyone really evolve and grow from the kindergarten reasoning that dominates Scientology.

It was just Scientology reasoning flipped. Not a true evolution and growth, as can be understood from Jung's concept of INDIVIDUATION.

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
But. Is. He??? I mean really... i have to assume a personality disorder, if not batting for the IDEAL team.

It's a bit strong to define peoples disorders online I think.

My advice is you take him to a doctor and have him checked.

A good neutering couldn't hurt.

I kid the Alanzo of course.

A spanking will do just fine.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Yes. Just like in Scientology - it couldn't be a different viewpoint, or something you disagree with. It has to be that I'm an "SP" out to destroy everyone, or a mental defect of some kind because you don't agree with me.

This is just more evidence that Anti-Scientology never helped anyone really evolve and grow from the kindergarten reasoning that dominates Scientology.

It was just Scientology reasoning flipped. Not a true evolution and growth, as can be understood from Jung's concept of INDIVIDUATION.

CigarR.jpg

Veda

Sponsor
Yes. Just like in Scientology

-snip-

Oh come now, you don't think Scientology Inc. is as bad as "anti-Scientology."

Attempting to create that impression is just part of your shtick.

You link to Scientology Inc. propaganda sites, use their material, and their language, and attack those at the top of their enemies list.

As I recall, yesterday, you were defending the St. Louis Director of OSA, and assuring us what a nice normal family life she had.

Take a deep breath, you're tripping over yourself in the excitement.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Oh come now, you don't think Scientology Inc. is as bad as "anti-Scientology."

Attempting to create that impression is just part of your shtick.

You link to Scientology Inc. propaganda sites, use their material, and their language, and attack those at the top of their enemies list.

As I recall, yesterday, you were defending the St. Louis Director of OSA, and assuring us what a nice normal family life she had.

Take a deep breath, you're tripping over yourself in the excitement.

You are perceiving me through a set of filters. You do not even see the English that I type on the screen any more.

I updated a thread on a likely active OSA operative, and showed how the year old reporting on him from Mike Rinder's blog is almost certainly false.

I gave the link to his present Twitter account, so people could go there and check.

Do an ESMB search on "Kevin Forney".

Report back.

Dave95694

Silly Human

They aren't going to get it. They have chosen to believe what they believe, reason does not trump choice. Never has.

They being the people who want to put you down. Some people are so busy being right that they can't let anyone else be.

Reason can be a beautiful thing, but like art, it depends on the viewer.

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
noone : is it interesting on ESMB?

me (whish) : ooohh yeah, bunch of older people doing fair game on each other , and this guy ..... and this guy... they even lie to each other but then ,one is denier... hahah , so fun.....
me> no, just end days of board. time to make shit.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
They aren't going to get it. They have chosen to believe what they believe, reason does not trump choice. Never has.

They being the people who want to put you down. Some people are so busy being right that they can't let anyone else be.

Reason can be a beautiful thing, but like art, it depends on the viewer.
Alanzo used reason? :unsure:

Damn! I must of missed that. :grouch:

Maybe I have a misunderstood on the word "reason".

My understanding of it is this:
The power of the mind to think, understand, and form judgments by a process of logic.

Why would someone who employs reason spew out an avalanche of lies and logical fallacies, and refuse to answer so many good questions in response to his postings?

Veda

Sponsor
You are perceiving me through a set of filters. You do not even see the English that I type on the screen any more.

I updated a thread on a likely active OSA operative, and showed how the year old reporting on him from Mike Rinder's blog is almost certainly false.

I gave the link to his present Twitter account, so people could go there and check.

Do an ESMB search on "Kevin Forney".

Report back.
The one who can't perceive is you.

You parrot Scientology Inc. propaganda, and Scn Inc. apologist propaganda, modified by your role as a perimeter defense "critic of Scientology."

You're protective of the St. Louis Director of OSA and want to assure us all how normal she and her family are, while denouncing "anti-Scientologists" as "robotic, alienated, and cruel."

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
It is common knowledge that corporate Scientology embeds operatives in the "ex-" and/or "critic" community, and in any group that could inhibit their expansionist plans. They've been doing it for decades, as per Hubbard's directives for infiltration etc. It is completely within any GO/OSA personnel's mandate to covertly embed themselves in every group that arises against them, or even to become the "opposition" to Scientology.

http://suppressiveperson.org/1969/02/16/hcopl-targets-defense/
http://suppressiveperson.org/1969/02/16/hcopl-battle-tactics/
http://suppressiveperson.org/1960/08/15/hcopl-department-of-government-affairs/

For all I know, OSA and their academics manufactured such an "Anti-Scientology" grouping for this very purpose. I don't know anyone who actually identifies this way. It is also borne out in history that the Scientologists and their organizational entities don't come out to the public as who they really are anyway.

Leah Remini calls herself a "Troublemaker," which I don't identify with, and I strongly disagree with what she and Rinder aired about the SP doctrine. It serves the corporate Scientologists' malign purposes. Tom Cruise has been propagandizing on the SP doctrine since at least Collateral. Rathbun and company came out on an "ethics paradigm," citing Hubbard's Ethics Program No. 1, which has to do with executing the SP doctrine. [Ref.: an earlier ESMB post] DM has likewise not stopped his share of fake messaging and black PR.

Much of the propaganda on the Aftermath forwards corporate Scientology's black PR against the religious class of "Suppressive Person." Certainly Rinder outside his Aftermath activities has been supporting the conspiracy that includes Miscavige, while cloaking this support with "good deeds" and fake exposure. He does this by not telling the truth about the conspiracy, not helping his victims, and by not doing what he can about the undeserved IRS tax exemption which he claims he helped to obtain.

It is impossible for me to say which line of attacks are "worse." When someone like Mike Rinder wants you to believe that he and his co-conspirators will do anything, that's what seems wise to believe. But there's no doubt that fair game keeps going, and it is not any kinder or gentler since Mike Rinder rose to power in OSA or since he left the corporation.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
It is common knowledge that corporate Scientology embeds operatives in the "ex-" and/or "critic" community, and in any group that could inhibit their expansionist plans. They've been doing it for decades, as per Hubbard's directives for infiltration etc. It is completely within any GO/OSA personnel's mandate to covertly embed themselves in every group that arises against them, or even to become the "opposition" to Scientology.
http://suppressiveperson.org/1969/02/16/hcopl-targets-defense/
http://suppressiveperson.org/1969/02/16/hcopl-battle-tactics/
http://suppressiveperson.org/1960/08/15/hcopl-department-of-government-affairs/
For all I know, OSA and their academics manufactured such an "Anti-Scientology" grouping for this very purpose. I don't know anyone who actually identifies this way. It is also borne out in history that the Scientologists and their organizational entities don't come out to the public as who they really are anyway.
Seems implausible to me that Mike Rinder et al would be a ploy, due to the negative exposure, with its coherent risks for the Church of Scientology, that they have generated.
Leah Remini calls herself a "Troublemaker," which I don't identify with, and I strongly disagree with what she and Rinder aired about the SP doctrine. It serves the corporate Scientologists' malign purposes. Tom Cruise has been propagandizing on the SP doctrine since at least Collateral. Rathbun and company came out on an "ethics paradigm," citing Hubbard's Ethics Program No. 1, which has to do with executing the SP doctrine. [Ref.: an earlier ESMB post] DM has likewise not stopped his share of fake messaging and black PR.
Much of the propaganda on the Aftermath forwards corporate Scientology's black PR against the religious class of "Suppressive Person." Certainly Rinder outside his Aftermath activities has been supporting the conspiracy that includes Miscavige, while cloaking this support with "good deeds" and fake exposure. He does this by not telling the truth about the conspiracy, not helping his victims, and by not doing what he can about the undeserved IRS tax exemption which he claims he helped to obtain.
It is impossible for me to say which line of attacks are "worse." When someone like Mike Rinder wants you to believe that he and his co-conspirators will do anything, that's what seems wise to believe. But there's no doubt that fair game keeps going, and it is not any kinder or gentler since Mike Rinder rose to power in OSA or since he left the corporation.
Seems to me that it's the same as most leaving the "church", ie Debbie Cook, Aaron Saxton, Marty Rathburn comes to mind, He wants to get out of it without getting caught in the net himself.

EDIT: I am surprised though that Miscabbage hasn't gone after him the way he went after Karen for instance, has he no dirt on Mike?

Last edited: