What's new

What's this "Excalibur" thing? Will it give me OT powers?

Veda

Sponsor
The FBI raids of 1977 were the result of extensive and systematic criminality directed by L. Ron Hubbard. One of the last covert attack operations supervised by him - before the raids - was his renewed attack on author Paulette Cooper (April 1976). Shortly after this, Hubbard wrote (May 1977) the bizarre "LSD, Years after they come off" Bulletin, and other bulletins that instructed that Scientologists wear rubber suits and sweat out "LSD crystals."

Then came the (July 1977) FBI raids, and the founder of Scientology had a nervous breakdown (similar to the one he had in 1966/67, after Rhodesia, when he invented "Xenu," "Incident 1," "Incident 2," and the "Body Thetan"-infested "OT 3 case").

After this (1977/78) nervous breakdown, Hubbard's already existing obsession with dust motes (which he thought carried germs), and with smells (even writing a Bulletin about air fresheners), became even more exaggerated, and he decided that he was surrounded by even more (ancient-psychiatrist-caused) "body thetans." These were, according to Hubbard, "Like pebbles on a beach," and one would have to "put life into them" (in essence, "mock them up"), so as to, then, "blow them" or send them away. Hubbard referred to these "body thetans" as "fleas."

This would, after some time (years), Hubbard told his wide eyed and trusting followers, make possible the attainment of the state of "full Operating Thetan."

L. Ron Hubbard was passing along his own mental illness to his disciples and, as a result, Scientology, both inside the "C of S" and outside, continues to be a carrier for that mental illness to this day.

It's a testimony to human folly that this continues, and with no "full OTs" in sight.

"Apparently they have become a sort of vegetable or a zombie to a greater or lesser degree." L. Ron Hubbard, from "Years After They Have 'Come Off Of' LSD," May 1977. (His last major discovery, before discovering the problematic and must be gotten-rid-of "NOTs case.")

Note: In this 'Freezone" section there is a thread that includes several accounts of Ron's Orgers who claim to have met and conversed with "Xenu," also called "X," and, at least one of them was a graduate of the 'Excalibur' level.

If it weren't so silly, I'd take the time and post the links.

EU-Exxxy

Patron
I doubt very much that those individuals are Rons Orger and for sure they have not done the Rons Org Excalibur level.

But it seems that the only reason you are posting here is to suppress other people. So what is the different between you and David Miscavige, I see little difference.

Veda

Sponsor
I doubt very much that those individuals are Rons Orger and for sure they have not done the Rons Org Excalibur level.

But it seems that the only reason you are posting here is to suppress other people. So what is the different between you and David Miscavige, I see little difference.

If necessary, I'll track down the posts for you. If you don't know, by now, that Capt. Bill Robertson ("CBR") left instructions on what to do when encountering "Xenu" ("X") in session, then that means that your associates at Ron's Orgs haven't given you the entire story.

In the mean time, here's Capt. Bill's (according to him, originally written by L. Ron Hubbard) "SP Declare" on "Xenu":

http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_sob20.htm

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
The way to obtain 'super powers' is to go get out the garden tools, start tilling, planting, watering and pruning; if you put all your creative ability into it and finnish it through to the end you will have a 'super' beautiful space to enjoy for yourself and company. No amount of effort to short circuit the process of being creative and moving your ass to get it done will end in success. The simple and unique abilities one was born with are his 'super powers'. Anybody who tries to convince you otherwise will only 'help' you accomplish a 'trip' through your mind that will only produce results if you use what you already had to begin with.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This is the report I refering on:

THE EXCALIBUR COURSE, OT VIII.
. . . But there was more - there was added Class VIII tape briefings by LRH - data that makes the OT III much more real and better understood. . . .

Hi EU-Exxxy,

What do you think about Hubbard's OT III theory, the whole Incident 2 trip from the III pack and augmented by details in Class VIII lecture 10? Do you accept it as straight historical fact?

Paul

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor

These are accounts from people who did the Ron's Orgs "OT levels." They're a probably a little bit too talkative to be current on-lines Ron's Orgers, as Ron's Orgs - as with Scientology over-all - is a secretive cult (nonetheless, they do have a hard time not talking about Xenu, Galactic Patrol, etc., although I do notice that "PR tech" is being "put in" more and more).

The first account is by someone, who, after completing "OT 3," did further actions (the equivalent of "NOTs") at Ron's Orgs:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=49883&postcount=256

Next is a series of posts from the thread, 'CBR Upper Level Material':

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=205777&postcount=9
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=206175&postcount=17
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=206259&postcount=23

And, finally, a post which contains a link to Capt. Bill discussing LRH (on the Mothership in his doll body), the Marcabians, Xenu, etc. The usual stuff. (Psst, it's supposed to be a secret, so, if you're going to be applying LRH's "PR tech," with its deceptive and evasive "acceptable 'truths'," then I suspect that this conversation will evolve into a pointless run around.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=230267&postcount=22

Anyway, here are the links that I promised.

Warning :ohmy:: Reading them, and other things on ESMB, may cause you, momentarily, to take your gaze off the carefully taped LRH path to Total Freedom.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
These are accounts from people who did the Ron's Orgs "OT levels." They're a probably a little bit too talkative to be current on-lines Ron's Orgers, as Ron's Orgs - as with Scientology over-all - is a secretive cult (nonetheless, they do have a hard time not talking about Xenu, Galactic Patrol, etc., although I do notice that "PR tech" is being "put in" more and more).

The first account is by someone, who, after completing "OT 3," did further actions (the equivalent of "NOTs") at Ron's Orgs:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=49883&postcount=256

Next is a series of posts from the thread, 'CBR Upper Level Material':

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=205777&postcount=9
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=206175&postcount=17
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=206259&postcount=23

And, finally, a post which contains a link to Capt. Bill discussing LRH (on the Mothership in his doll body), the Marcabians, Xenu, etc. The usual stuff. (Psst, it's supposed to be a secret, so, if you're going to be applying LRH's "PR tech," with its deceptive and evasive "acceptable 'truths'," then I suspect that this conversation will evolve into a pointless run around.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=230267&postcount=22

Anyway, here are the links that I promised.

Warning :ohmy:: Reading them, and other things on ESMB, may cause you, momentarily, to take your gaze off the carefully taped LRH path to Total Freedom.

Have I got this right in that Ron's Org PCs are expected to talk to Xenu and confront him in one of their auditing sessions?

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
>>Have I got this right in that Ron's Org PCs are expected to talk to Xenu and confront him in one of their auditing sessions?<<

That is just Veda's overwraught bullshit in an attempt to joke and degrade anything worthwhile.

If one does run into Xenu, you certainly are expected to complete the auditing cycle and not freak out and run. But there are many many beings out their claiming to be Xenu (just as there are many many beings claiming to be LRH) so really meeting Xenu in a session would be a rare thing.

I have done the full Excal internship directly under CBR and there is NOTHING in the pack requiring you to audit Xenu. If anyone on the Excalibur level has been required to do so by their C/S, it's a non standard requirement.

Regards, Allen

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
... "body thetans." These were, according to Hubbard, "Like pebbles on a beach," and one would have to "put life into them" (in essence, "mock them up"), so as to, then, "blow them" or send them away. Hubbard referred to these "body thetans" as "fleas."
Do you have a reference on this please? I have just been through the Wikileaks OTIII pack and on a bit to some of the NOTs issues, but I haven't seen what you have said above.

Certainly in one of the early NOTs issues the remaining BTs are described as below death as a tone level (which is why they weren't detectable at OTIII).

"Putting life into them" is not the same as mocking them up. It seems more like their batteries are flat and they need a recharge or jump start.

Pepin

Patron with Honors
Do you have a reference on this please? I have just been through the Wikileaks OTIII pack and on a bit to some of the NOTs issues, but I haven't seen what you have said above.

Certainly in one of the early NOTs issues the remaining BTs are described as below death as a tone level (which is why they weren't detectable at OTIII).

"Putting life into them" is not the same as mocking them up. It seems more like their batteries are flat and they need a recharge or jump start.

It could be likened to a coma

Veda

Sponsor
Do you have a reference on this please?

-snip-

'Confidential HCOB 15 September 1978, Issue One, NED for OTs Series 1, NED for OTs Rundown, Theory of'. http://www.acdev.org/secretdox/The OTs LEVELS.pdf

Elaboration on this area, and an examination of its background, can be found in the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' by former Mission Holder, Class 8 auditor, and OT 7, Bent Corydon. The chapter is titled, 'Are You Haunted?' There is only a crude scan from the rush-to-print (1987) first edition available (scan made in 1998), and the subsequent expanded and updated (1992 and 1996) editions are preferable. However, the text for 'Are You Haunted?' is unchanged in all editions. IMO, it's worth reviewing. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1090

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
'Confidential HCOB 15 September 1978, Issue One, NED for OTs Series 1, NED for OTs Rundown, Theory of'.
Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Embarrassingly I read that reference yesterday. :duh:

Ok, so I scanned it freshly and found the pebbles on the beach reference. You did indeed quote it accurately. :thumbsup: I guess it didn't stick in my mind particularly because it was all along the same theme of them being pretty dead to the world (excuses, excuses :duh: MUs :melodramatic: ).

It's been said all along that auditing was a third dynamic activity, so auditing at OTIII and above is more of the same. You don't even have to worry about the pcs turning up for sessions! :happydance:

I didn't find the "fleas" reference and indeed searched the entire OT levels tech vol and didn't find an instance of "flea".

All this stuff about "no Clears" and the Bridge getting longer all the time makes total sense when you integrate in all the hidden data from the confidential levels. I don't know why the Co$ have to suppress the overall plan of the Bridge and ARCX break people by making false promises about incorrectly labelled states. :grouch:

It's obvious that nobody is going to be Clear unless they have erased their own Incident 1. That can't happen before OTIII. After that they would have to complete up to OTVII to clean up dormant BTs. AND only then would they have some chance of running out the rest of R6, which has "conveniently" been bypassed from OTIII to OTVII. That's a pretty tough R-factor, and it sure is a long path. Lying about it doesn't help anyone. :grouch:

So, Ron's Org guys. At what point on the RO bridge do you handle the rest of R6?

Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Embarrassingly I read that reference yesterday. :duh:

Ok, so I scanned it freshly and found the pebbles on the beach reference. You did indeed quote it accurately. :thumbsup: I guess it didn't stick in my mind particularly because it was all along the same theme of them being pretty dead to the world (excuses, excuses :duh: MUs :melodramatic: ).

It's been said all along that auditing was a third dynamic activity, so auditing at OTIII and above is more of the same. You don't even have to worry about the pcs turning up for sessions! :happydance:

I didn't find the "fleas" reference and indeed searched the entire OT levels tech vol and didn't find an instance of "flea".

All this stuff about "no Clears" and the Bridge getting longer all the time makes total sense when you integrate in all the hidden data from the confidential levels. I don't know why the Co$ have to suppress the overall plan of the Bridge and ARCX break people by making false promises about incorrectly labelled states. :grouch:

It's obvious that nobody is going to be Clear unless they have erased their own Incident 1. That can't happen before OTIII. After that they would have to complete up to OTVII to clean up dormant BTs. AND only then would they have some chance of running out the rest of R6, which has "conveniently" been bypassed from OTIII to OTVII. That's a pretty tough R-factor, and it sure is a long path. Lying about it doesn't help anyone. :grouch:

So, Ron's Org guys. At what point on the RO bridge do you handle the rest of R6?

You could have stopped at ...

"It's obvious that nobody is going to be Clear"

Nothing more needed to be said

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Surely they didn't let you see that whilst you were "in". :confused2:

I was OT III and worked in the Solo Tech Div (AO) at Saint Hill 1982-86. While I was Solo Tech Sec I read everything in the place that wasn't NOTs, including some really weird OT II/III LRH research notes and a tape transcript of a weird 1966 tape about OT II/III.

Old OT VI was one of the tamer things. :)

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
The FBI raids of 1977 were the result of extensive and systematic criminality directed by L. Ron Hubbard. One of the last covert attack operations supervised by him - before the raids - was his renewed attack on author Paulette Cooper (April 1976). Shortly after this, Hubbard wrote (May 1977) the bizarre "LSD, Years after they come off" Bulletin, and other bulletins that instructed that Scientologists wear rubber suits and sweat out "LSD crystals."

Then came the (July 1977) FBI raids, and the founder of Scientology had a nervous breakdown (similar to the one he had in 1966/67, after Rhodesia, when he invented "Xenu," "Incident 1," "Incident 2," and the "Body Thetan"-infested "OT 3 case").

After this (1977/78) nervous breakdown, Hubbard's already existing obsession with dust motes (which he thought carried germs), and with smells (even writing a Bulletin about air fresheners), became even more exaggerated, and he decided that he was surrounded by even more (ancient-psychiatrist-caused) "body thetans." These were, according to Hubbard, "Like pebbles on a beach," and one would have to "put life into them" (in essence, "mock them up"), so as to, then, "blow them" or send them away. Hubbard referred to these "body thetans" as "fleas."

This would, after some time (years), Hubbard told his wide eyed and trusting followers, make possible the attainment of the state of "full Operating Thetan."

L. Ron Hubbard was passing along his own mental illness to his disciples and, as a result, Scientology, both inside the "C of S" and outside, continues to be a carrier for that mental illness to this day.

It's a testimony to human folly that this continues, and with no "full OTs" in sight.

"Apparently they have become a sort of vegetable or a zombie to a greater or lesser degree." L. Ron Hubbard, from "Years After They Have 'Come Off Of' LSD," May 1977. (His last major discovery, before discovering the problematic and must be gotten-rid-of "NOTs case.")

Note: In this 'Freezone" section there is a thread that includes several accounts of Ron's Orgers who claim to have met and conversed with "Xenu," also called "X," and, at least one of them was a graduate of the 'Excalibur' level.

If it weren't so silly, I'd take the time and post the links.

could you post the actual issues you refer to?