What's new

Bill Frank's story about brainwashing (thread merge)

Sindy

Crusader
Yes, I wrote it and all I can add is that Hubbard often wrote his C/S's on foolscap paper and I am sure the paper was disappeared but this is an accurate telling of what Hubbard thought of his o/w tech. best, Bill franks

:rose:::welcome::welcome2:

Thank you for your story.

As you have been so kind to help relieve folks of their suffering, would you mind staying awhile and answering questions that you feel comfortable with? It is a privilege to have you here as you have such a wealth of information. You are, in fact, one of the missing links in Scientology history.

G

Gottabrain

Yes, I wrote it and all I can add is that Hubbard often wrote his C/S's on foolscap paper and I am sure the paper was disappeared but this is an accurate telling of what Hubbard thought of his o/w tech. best, Bill franks

G'Day Bill. WELCOME to ESMB.

welcome2.jpg

If you have any sort of limits on what you're willing to talk about just yet, better state it now before you are bombarded with questions. :ohmy:

It's good to have you here! Are you going to tell us your personal story and the details of what really went down during your time as ED INT? :begging:

Ready when you are! :drama:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I am Bill Franks and I would be interested in what you have to say. You can reply here or my facebook. Best, Bill Franks

Hi Bill. It isn't showing up on facebook for some, who are not on your friend's list or friends with certain friends of yours. That was the conclusion in this thread after people looked into it. Which shows that facebook does have security measures in place!

What does Marty Rathbun think of what you wrote?

Brainwashing

All right, gwells.:redface::coolwink:

I’m not on FB and don’t have any interest in being on FB. If Rog says the OP is real then I’m satisfied.:yes:

I’d love for Bill to come on ESMB. My response was predicated on the fact that there have been other OP’s, posts and Links in the past made re: Scn History or Key Players that I personally know to be false and have picked them apart before. I’m not the ESMB “Gatekeeper” and I detest uncalled for confrontation but I do care about the folks on this Board and the accuracy and authenticity of what is posted here as “Historical Background”. As I said cleverly written, but bogus, posts re: historical Scn and El Ron events have been posted or linked to here a few times in the past.

There’s a few things in the OP re: Bill that are news to me (certainly not the Ed Int stuff) but, as Karen pointed out, I was not aware that Bill had been on the Ship in ’74. If Bill Franks says the OP is 100% accurate then I’m satisfied and O. K.. :)

You have to understand, gwells, that it’s a little odd for someone to post an OP for someone else…and especially someone as important to the complete picture and critical moments of the History of Scn as is Bill Franks. Of course, it also may appear a little odd that I’m not on FB and don’t intend to be.

Having said all that, I do sincerely hope that Bill will join us here…I have posted before—and will be posting more in the next few weeks— that I thought well of Bill and that his neutering and ouster by the CMO was one of the critical lynch pins that unleashed the wonton madness and destruction of Scn the early ‘80’s. Bill was one of the “Good Guys”, IMHO, and I’m very glad to hear that he is still around and is talking.:yes:

Peace.

Face:)

Thank you. I had asked Gregg Wells as an old friend of mine if he could post this information. Basically due to my incompetence with the computer it was required. Obviously I have now figured out how to get on the board and I would be interested in what you have to say. best, Bill

Kultbot:"Here is the new wonderful super fucken find-all-your torment-items-handling-breakthrough to take all your by passed charge offa yor case.
(remove all your "charge" from the bank:D)"

Kashkow:"Oh really, but I have soooooo much BPC and mishandling and I'm so declared, and so upset and in sad effect and.........."

Kultbot:"There was this OT VIII and she had so much upset and she had soooo much BPC she needed a bus to carry it around in and now SHE is JUST SOOOOARING!! Her business has ten timesed it's highest ever gross income and she runs her business telepathically while she sits on the freewinds all day in bliss land...and she's more in ARC with her pet dog now too!!!!!!! BECAUSE she had this new Handling"

Kashkow:"WOW I want one too"

Kultbot:"Ok, that will be squillions of $; will that be cash or check?"

Later

Kultbot:"This is the session.
Suck my fucen dick!!!!!"

Kashkow:"Oh! somethings come up!...."

Kultbot:"Shut the fuck up and suck my fucken dick"

Kashkow:"Oh! what's my needle doing? I have somatics. I have massive ARC breaks. I have terrible overts"

Kultbot:"Fuck your needle, fuck your somatics, and fuck your overts. Suck my fucken dick"

Kashkow:"Buuuttt......I've never had THIS tech before, I..I..."

Kultbot:"HERE IS YOUR FUCKING WORD CLEARING, BITCH!.....WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS?"

Kashkow:"Oh..ah..I..Umm...ah...well... I gueeessss, I have been sucking your fucken dick....YES that's IT!! Oh WOW! Ha ha hahahhhaa Oh WOW that's so....that is such a HUUUUGE cognition! Oh, shit! Dial wide FN right? Ok, END OF SESSION. I want to go and attest right now and write my SUCKZDIK story and sign up and pay for my next level and I absolutely want YOU to be my auditor on that level.

Brainwashing

I seriously approve of the OP! Thank you gwells and Bill Franks! I always wondered what happened to you Bill. When I was at Int, especially when I worked on Dept 3 lines, the stories that went around about Bill Franks and what a "BIG SP" he was, were legendary. This was just another one of those many cases about hearing of another old-timer who worked with and was close to LRH, somehow turning into an Evil SP, and disappearing or being forced to leave.

I know I blew because of ARC breaks. One of the biggest upsets I had was the fact that my wife and I were separated for the last 4 years of our marriage because she was an RTC Rep for Miscavige at FLAG and PAC. Even when she lived in PAC (which was @ 2 hours away from Int) I was never allowed to go visit her, and in the couple of years that she was in PAC, she came to the base ONE time for 2 days. Despite the many CSW's I sent to Miscavige and Shelley to have me posted where Melanie was, they were ALL disapproved because I was somehow irreplaceable as a Fully Hatted MAA/De-PTSer. I would have been a god damned dishwasher to be near Melanie. As well, the fact that I was never allowed to visit my family, who also lived in LA and in Texas was another major upset for me. In ten years, I spent a total of about 2 weeks with family on CSW's I miraculously got approved. There was a lot more, but the above alone is enough for any normal human being to GTFO of a seriously bad situation.

Bill, I hope you come to this message board as well as OCMB (Xenu.net) and tell it the way you experienced it. The more old-timers who worked with Hubbard who come out and tell their side of the story, the better.

John

Thanks. It feels good to have someone remember me. Best, Bill Franks

Brainwashing

I for one have been thrilled to have Bill's post put up on the board.

Remember the tape "The Missed Missed Withold"? Hubbard explains that ALL ARCXs and ALL BPC stem from MWHs. At the time I bought it and it did seem to have some workability.

But if it was a universal truth then why did people still leave staff after all the sec checking on the leaving staff routing form? Why when they pulled MWHs to resolve one of the 15 manifestations of mwhs did the non optimum condition sometimes continue?

Best of all why did it sometimes resolve? Was it because all of the BPC had evaporated or was it because the "mark" now blamed themselves and vow to get their ethics in and make up for their shortcomings to the group?

When I was on the last couple of years of OTVII the MWH tech application was ramped up to pure abuse. I had several incidents that just defy logic.

One was an incident where an ARCX read in session and I simply spotted my "comm" was cut and that FNed. I was sent to find my MWH as I was "complaining", there was no complaint and certainly no bitterness to my observation. There also was no ref to back this, just a pig headed insistence. When I queried the C/S I was sent to correction at my own expense to discover that the mood was Flag wide and there was NO REFERENCE, other than all ARCXs stem from MWHs.

All of this opened the door to more sec checking nd more introversion, which is the goal of this operation as far as I can see.

When you think it's all your fault, like an abused wife you stick around trying to fix it.

Very cool to read your angle on this. best, Bill

brainwashing

One needs to click on the "more" button of the particular message of the post and it opens up just like the OP on this thread. The OP on this thread big issue that Bill is commenting on is the "Blow=ARCX thing revealed"

Though for me, the big thing is Hubbard's dishonest use of his knowledge and the paranoia over threat of loss of control of people, orgs and $cn.

All of the postings on the Facebook chat appear in truncated form, and you have to open them to get all.

But actually, it would appear that Bill was either not on the lines in '63 when this tech was developed (Mayo, I'm sure was: he was an old HPA from NZ) or Bill had forgotten it and been embroiled in the later sec-check to death syndrome.

R
I didn't get in until 1968. Sounds like you have some interesting viewpoints and I would be interested in hearing them. Best, Bill Franks

brainwashing

It will happen for sure. It might not be on the ARCX vs overts thing; it may be on sump'n else. But it will happen. Nobody left to re-Declare.

I have been out of Scn for 30 years and I don't really know much of how they are currently running things. I get the idea you do and I would be interested in hearing what you have to say. Best, Bill Franks