What's new

Concerning the Ethiers and Blackmail

Tanstaafl

Crusader
It was something she made up. Obsessions because she thinks thats what you'd find in worksheets, Tits because she considers all guys are interested in them. So she told me. There wasn't really any detail. Was a desperate and stupid attempt to get some posts removed from ESMB.

Diana has said she sent no worksheets to Pierre, so Ekaterina
clearly couldn't access them.

What is curious is how Pierre allegedly C/Sed without worksheets?

Can we lay this one to rest:

This
Is
The
Session
:eyeroll:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Can we lay this one to rest:

This
Is
The
Session
:eyeroll:

This is true. If you've even been in session you have TITS on your session worksheets.

This Is The Session= TITS is stated and written at the beginning of every auditing session.

Tanstaafl

Crusader
This is true. If you've even been in session you have TITS on your session worksheets.

This Is The Session= TITS is stated and written at the beginning of every auditing session.

Maybe the fact that Mrs E wrote TITS (caps) means that she considers guys are REALLY interested in them! :D

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Sooo........

Pierre says he never C/Sed Ian - LIE

Pierre says his wife has no access to worksheets - Nobody except the Ethiers would know for sure but if Mrs Ethier has no access how did she know that Ian's worksheets had been through Pierre. She named Ian specifically. Ian has never stated on ESMB that Pierre C/Sed him so how would she have know that she could make such a threat unless she has seen the worksheets?

According to Terril, Mrs Ethier says that "Tits because she considers all guys are interested in them." yet Mrs Ethier in her email capitalised TITS as it would be at the start of a session.

Ian says he watched Victoria fax the worksheets to Pierre. There is a possibility that he was wrong and that she scanned them, but what is to stop Pierre printing them out afterward?

On Terrils board there has been a huge effort to sweep this under the rug. It is being seen as an attempt to "ruin Pierre" and that none of this should be taken seriously because after all, Ian & I are SPs/DBs/Failed Scientologists etc. Pierre is given a free pass because he's a class XII. In fact I'm copping quite a dressing down from Dexter Gelfand for daring to bring this to anyone's attention.

Here is what I believe. I think Catherine Ethier DOES have access to Ian's worksheets. I believe she had no idea of the effect on her husband's credibility & business that this sort of threat could have. I believe Pierre knows she has access and has tried to cover up his lack of security by lying and making up stories about me being in cahoots with OSA. What he forgets is that the email CAME FROM HIS WIFE. This story wasn't invented because of some "op" OSA wanted to run on Pierre. None of this would have had any oxygen unless the threat had come from Catherine - which it did.

BTW I'm uploading a screenshot which shows the email in case anyone thinks I didn't actually receive it.

... Pierre is given a free pass because he's a class XII. In fact I'm copping quite a dressing down from Dexter Gelfand for daring to bring this to anyone's attention. ...

Emma, please tell Dexter from me that I said: the truth hurts but that kind of pain is good for the soul, and perhaps he would be better off 'putting a sock in it' and going back in session. :coolwink:

Oh, and please give him my best wishes. Whatever our differences on points of discussion, I like Dexter. He is a good guy despite an unfortunate occasional tendency to moderate people for speaking unpleasant truths.

Mark A. Baker

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Emma, please tell Dexter from me that I said: the truth hurts but that kind of pain is good for the soul, and perhaps he would be better off 'putting a sock in it' and going back in session. :coolwink:

Oh, and please give him my best wishes. Whatever our differences on points of discussion, I like Dexter. He is a good guy despite an unfortunate occasional tendency to moderate people for speaking unpleasant truths.

Mark A. Baker

Dexter's a dick. You should read some of the BS he's posted on Terrils forum. I got copies if you wanna read them.

And now he's put me on moderated status AGAIN. Oh well I'm just not welcomed there.

Sooo........

Pierre says his wife has no access to worksheets - Nobody except the Ethiers would know for sure but if Mrs Ethier has no access how did she know that Ian's worksheets had been through Pierre. She named Ian specifically. Ian has never stated on ESMB that Pierre C/Sed him so how would she have know that she could make such a threat unless she has seen the worksheets?

According to Terril, Mrs Ethier says that "Tits because she considers all guys are interested in them." yet Mrs Ethier in her email capitalised TITS as it would be at the start of a session.

Ian says he watched Victoria fax the worksheets to Pierre. There is a possibility that he was wrong and that she scanned them, but what is to stop Pierre printing them out afterward?

On Terrils board there has been a huge effort to sweep this under the rug. It is being seen as an attempt to "ruin Pierre" and that none of this should be taken seriously because after all, Ian & I are SPs/DBs/Failed Scientologists etc. Pierre is given a free pass because he's a class XII. In fact I'm copping quite a dressing down from Dexter Gelfand for daring to bring this to anyone's attention.

Here is what I believe. I think Catherine Ethier DOES have access to Ian's worksheets. I believe she had no idea of the effect on her husband's credibility & business that this sort of threat could have. I believe Pierre knows she has access and has tried to cover up his lack of security by lying and making up stories about me being in cahoots with OSA. What he forgets is that the email CAME FROM HIS WIFE. This story wasn't invented because of some "op" OSA wanted to run on Pierre. None of this would have had any oxygen unless the threat had come from Catherine - which it did.

BTW I'm uploading a screenshot which shows the email in case anyone thinks I didn't actually receive it.

Frankly speaking, I don't think this or any of the other flaps regarding Mr. and Mrs. Pierre will have any effect on his business. Those, who do their due diligence (as Tansy apparently didn't) will continue to queue up for Pierre's specialties. He is, after all, a Class Xll! (all bow and genuflect).

His credibility hasn't changed in years. He is the package that you are exposing. Nobody, in that feezone mindset, care. He is a Class Xll. There is no datum of comparable magnitude in the Freezone other than Ron, who was the original god. If you can't have "source," then Pierre is the closest thing to source.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Frankly speaking, I don't think this or any of the other flaps regarding Mr. and Mrs. Pierre will have any effect on his business. Those, who do their due diligence (as Tansy apparently didn't) will continue to queue up for Pierre's specialties. He is, after all, a Class Xll! (all bow and genuflect).

His credibility hasn't changed in years. He is the package that you are exposing. Nobody, in that feezone mindset, care. He is a Class Xll. There is no datum of comparable magnitude in the Freezone other than Ron, who was the original god. If you can't have "source," then Pierre is the closest thing to source.

And how sad is that.

Terril park

Sponsor
Sooo........

We know that Pierre C/Sed Victoria's sessions with Ian. We don't know if his name was on the worksheet. If Pierre C/Sed Dianas sessions he wouldn't know the name from Diana's statements.

Ekaterina and Victoria are friends and Victoria has visited the Ethiers twice
and they phone from time to time. Also Ian's ex partner has visited the Ethiers. Wouldn't be suprising if Ekaterina found out Pierre C/Sed Ian.

God knows why. However the phrase used was "TITS stories. "

Victoria told me many times the difficulties she had with scanning
worksheets and the time it took her. She dosn't or at least didn't have
anything approaching state of the art equipment.

On Terrils board there has been a huge effort to sweep this under the rug.
[snip]

100s of posts on the subject.

[snip]

I believe she had no idea of the effect on her husband's credibility & business that this sort of threat could have.

I know this is the case.

I believe Pierre knows she has access and has tried to cover up his lack of security by lying

This is hard to disprove. In fact its just supposition.

However I'll give some reasons why its unlikely. There has never been any evidence of leaked folder data from Pierre. Other than Ekaterina's mail to you.

She hasn't stated any specifics.

She has told me that she can control Pierre's mail account, yet Dex was able to get a mail through to Pierre to inform him of his wife's stupid actions.

We know that Pierre has a background in IT and is very comfortable with computers and that would be the logical way for him to keep data he needs.
Why go to the trouble to print volumes of stuff out that can be kept in
a computer? Specially as he's asked to C/S people when he's travelling,
which is most of the time.

and making up stories about me being in cahoots with OSA.

Pierre has a way with footbullets......:(

What he forgets is that the email CAME FROM HIS WIFE. This story wasn't invented because of some "op" OSA wanted to run on Pierre. None of this would have had any oxygen unless the threat had come from Catherine - which it did.

This is true.

The Solution is the new Problem

Can't Pierre just take down the Facebook statement about Emma in cahoots with OSA and say his Facebook page was compromised like he did with his web site a year or two ago?

Then he can blame OSA or the Freezone or me for wrecking his life.

Seems like a good plan to me.

Terril park

Sponsor
Dexter's a dick. You should read some of the BS he's posted on Terrils forum. I got copies if you wanna read them.

And now he's put me on moderated status AGAIN. Oh well I'm just not welcomed there.

Apart from anything else you've just posted that he's a crappy auditor
on the forum. and other demeaning things about our forum including:-

"If anyone says anything against the party line they must be vanquished"

Yet your still there. Also you've before used a visit to our forum
to start a thread here about FZers being nutcases or whatever.

Yet I just gave you a very nice welcome to the forum, even nicer than yours to Karen here.

Note that DianaclassVIII has made some vicious insults to me personally here and they were not moderated. Though I think those from this thread may have been removed. [ I couldn't give a toss about personal insults
anyway]

I didn't go whining on my forum what a crappy moderator you are.

You have been treated with great tolerance.

What I know is that you and Dex were on good enough terms to speak by phone and now you are antagonistic to each other. I actually asked you a question about that on my forum which iether you missed or didn't want to respond to. I'll put it to you again in private mail.