What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology
Not so sure how FCDC got started talking about bang bang and war, but the football player Pat Tilman (sp?) that got killed in Afghanistan was because of stupid ass Army action. They split up a platoon in unknown territory. The USMC would NEVER ever do that.

Not so sure how FCDC got started talking about bang bang and war, but the football player Pat Tilman (sp?) that got killed in Afghanistan was because of stupid ass Army action. They split up a platoon in unknown territory. The USMC would NEVER ever do that.

i've always suspected pat was actually shot by someone from pottsville pennsylvania avenging the 1925 nfl crown conferred on the chicago cardinals though justly won by the pottsville marroons...

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Joan was good people. I like her mucho. I performed the wedding ceremony when she and Gyme DeAngelo got married.

Jimmy is on BookFace.

We recently reconnected. My brother saw him a few years ago when he was back in the hood for a funeral.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Someone mentioned "judeochristian sensibilities". Are these stoning, genocide, racism, slavery and trying to replace truth with a Marvel Comics "God"?

I think you may be thinking of these guys.

[video=youtube;mO6PcFYXMo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO6PcFYXMo4[/video]

Skip forward to the 2:00 mark, where he asks the large audience how many agree with the Quran-prescribed punishments, including stoning to death for adultery (this generally only applies to the woman). Everybody raised his hand.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Say hi to him for me too!

The Anabaptist Jacques

All righty then.

Oh, I just thought of something that may be mildly interesting to the "old" FCDC crew.

Glenn and Rita Smoak bought the house next to mine in June.

It's still a little unreal to me, but it has been fun hanging out.

We hardly ever talk about the dreaded S word.

All righty then.

Oh, I just thought of something that may be mildly interesting to the "old" FCDC crew.

Glenn and Rita Smoak bought the house next to mine in June.

It's still a little unreal to me, but it has been fun hanging out.

We hardly ever talk about the dreaded S word.

Did you guys buy them from Shoup?

The Anabaptist Jacques

Status
Not open for further replies.