What's new

Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (video of Marty being ambushed)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
As "only" a public....back when Bill Franks was taken out.....the "rumor" floating around the cult public was that he was discovered to have been a CIA plant.
That's nothin'. We had a Marcab agent (plant) on lines at my org. :nervous:

Got found out during some org-wide sec checking and thrown out. :whistling:

Sindy

Crusader
That's nothin'. We had a Marcab agent (plant) on lines at my org. :nervous:

Got found out during some org-wide sec checking and thrown out. :whistling:

Well, I bet everyone involved pumped up their chests, Barney Fife style, in self congratulations. What sleuths!

The sad part is the person who owns up to being the agent. What weird sci-fi, self destructive fantasy world are they living in?

Leland

Crusader
Well I cannot speak for other areas but in EU Bill franks was not at all well known and the one visit he made when I was there merely reinforced the idea that he was odd. I emphasize that I had then ( and don't now) have any special insight or knowledge of Bill himself. He was very stiff and stand offish in the one meeting I saw him in.

Kerry Gleason was much more appealing and from what I remember in talking to the other SO Org CO's he was pretty damned popular.

Red, my highlighting.....

I thought "being popular" as a SO in charge....was a death knell. Doesn't anyone that becomes "liked" in the SO get axed??????????

The curious want to know.....:p

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
Re: Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambus

We just witnessed one in that video.

To wit: Using every bit of power, button-pushing and treachery she can muster to try to "spin in" another person. Linson's goal was to "shatter" and "cave in" and drive Marty Rathbun so far down the "tone scale" that he would have a "psychotic break". Why else did she keep walking away and then coming back?

It's the diametric opposite of what Scientologists claim and pretend they are trying to do.

Simply described: Evil liars.

I really like the way Marty stood his ground, took a video of the whole thing, and said in a calm voice "can you people move on please?" :clap:

Sindy

Crusader
Re: Mark 'Marty' Rathbun: Scientology Top Management (with video of Marty being ambus

I really like the way Marty stood his ground, took a video of the whole thing, and said in a calm voice "can you people move on please?" :clap:

Me too! That "can you people move on please?" also has more than one meaning. It means, "please stop harassing me and get on with your plans for the day" and it also means, "for the love of god you people are obsessed, I left 10 years ago, could you please MOVE on!"

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

Red, my highlighting.....

I thought "being popular" as a SO in charge....was a death knell. Doesn't anyone that becomes "liked" in the SO get axed??????????

The curious want to know.....:p

not at all. EVERYONE in the SO in a leadership position (well except for Cruise's leather buddy) gets busted. Doesn;t matter whether they are liked or disliked. Guillaume was an immensely popular CO EU for example.

Leland

Crusader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG70fhg0wL4

hits and counting.....

slowing off a bit.

Oh well....so is the Cult....LOL

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

hits and counting.....

slowing off a bit.

Wow.... the Co$ is totally upstat this week: already 610,356 new "bodies in the shop" in one week.... and all have seen the new introductory video created by noone else than the top execs of the Co$....what a success

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron

hits and counting.....

slowing off a bit.

Those numbers are dollars x 47 that DM will never see as a result
of people seeing his top elite executive OT's in action and like a nightmare
that won't go away it will sit on Google and grow and grow and grow
never to be taken down :bwahaha:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
In the PAC area, Bill Franks was widely "known" by public (after he was persona non grata) to have been a terrible creature. I also heard the CIA plant story.

I have never been involved in any culture or enterprise or organization in which I swallowed more rumors and bullshit as gospel. I look back and can't believe I was so fucking gullible.

Scientologists today are no different than I was when I was a cult member.

If you had just continued your involvement with the planet-clearers a little longer, you would have eventually & successfully reached the advanced levels beyond gullibility.

That's where you not only believe vicious lies about evil top level (blown/declared) executives who were "run in" as plants to sabotage Scientology--but, you begin to suspect or believe those things about yourself.

The Cycle of Scientology: You pay all your money to find the SP that prevents you from being gloriously OT, exterior and happy. When that doesn't work, you are r-factored that it was you all along and you then are charged even greater sums and penalized for having been so unethical that you tried to withhold and hide that fact. Eventually, the tech helps you disconnect from yourself and you experience a big relief--that's when you can be entrusted by senior Scientology management to join OT attack packs that go into crowded airports and snarl crazy lies and accusations at innocent people.

HELPFUL TIP: After reading the above, one should not focus on the negativity about Scientology. There is a very positive side to the Bridge--if you pay for enough of it in advance, there is a very generous sliding scale discount.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yea, tell me about it. Geeze.

Well, as far as the Bill Franks CIA plant story/rumor.....I never bought it. Besides....He had been in the SO at that time over 2 DECADES....at least. How could the Cult have been so stupid, if he was a plant to not have found out sooner.....was my way of looking at it. It was a ridiculous rumor IMO.

Plus....his former wife, Jeanne Franks....was hailed at a big Event at the Shrine to have "opened" Japan to the Cult....and was running the new org there.

How could Bill have been a CIA plant....and Jeanne not known about it?

To me it was a foot bullet....thought I didn't know that term back then. The Cult in my estimation certainly shot themselves in the foot with that rumor. (but I continued in the Cult fog....)

EDITED: Another rumor I heard, years later, was that Franks was "selling used cars," somewhere in Northern Cali......

Of course...that fits right in to the story of him being a CIA agent plant....LOL LOL LOL

LOL, sing along!

Here a plant, there a plant, everywhere a plant-plant.
Old NutHubbard found a plant.
E-I-E-I-O/W

BASIC-BASIC

l-ron-hubbard-tomato.jpg

Very first plant Dr. Hubbard
detected in Scientology

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ahem. [snip]
Certain things were important to Hubbard and certain things were not important.

Hubbard wanted money and more money. He didn't want to be subpoenaed or stand before any judges.

[/snip]

Hubbard exhibited signs of paranoia all his life. Money was one of the areas where it most clearly manifested itself. Of course, this paranoia can be seen to a mild degree in many of his generation - a good number of those who lived through the Depression as kids and young adults tended to hoard money, and sometimes food. My grandfather did both - his pantry was always full to bursting with canned goods, just in case.

Hubbard does not seem to have gone hungry in the Depression, but he did hit cash flow issues all his life. It made that mild side effect from the Depression into a full blown mania. But it's the mark of a financial amateur to hoard cash and not invest any of it - and Hubbard was a financial amateur. If he had wisely invested even half of that cash, the Co$ would be in an unassailable financial position today, even with the straight down and vertical membership stats.

Last edited:

TG1

Angelic Poster
Interesting little Web site at http://youtubemoney.co/ estimates ad revenue for youtube action. It calculates that 610,356 views of Marty's youtubed video of Jenny going postal on him has earned him:

Estimated Revenue: $1220.71 - $3051.78

:roflmao:

Leland

Crusader
Hubbard exhibited signs of paranoia all his life. Money was one of the areas where it most clearly manifested itself. Of course, this paranoia can be seen to a mild degree in many of his generation - a good number of those who lived through the Depression as kids and young adults tended to hard money, and sometimes food. My grandfather did both - his pantry was always full to bursting with canned goods, just in case.

Hubbard does not seem to have gone hungry in the Depression, but he did hit cash flow issues all his life. It made that mild side effect from the depression into a full blown mania. But it's the mark of a financial amateur to hoard cash and not invest any of it - and Hubbard was a financial amateur. If he had wisely invested even half of that cash, the Co$ would be in an unassailable financial position today, even with the straight down and vertical membership stats.

Yes, I've mentions a few times....would like to hear more about Cult finances....what is done with the money. I guess HubTub did hoard it....("shoe boxes full of money delivered to him") someone posted here on ESMB one time

Davey Miscabage.....tried his hand at speculating in Oil Futures.....and lost a few million dollars.

I remember years ago....late 1980's or around that time.....I did a bit of work for PAC BASE, I believe....and they paid me with a check. At the time, I guess, I didn't have a checking account, and had to go to the bank that the check was written on to cash it.

There was only one branch in all of Los Angeles of that bank.....and it was downtown.....and if I remember correctly....it was a small Japanese Bank...? That was weird.

Maybe if Cece posts....she could shed some light on AOLA banking and financing....she worked there.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Interesting little Web site at http://youtubemoney.co/ estimates ad revenue for youtube action. It calculates that 610,356 views of Marty's youtubed video of Jenny going postal on him has earned him: Estimated Revenue: $1220.71 - $3051.78:roflmao:

While Marty has this flow-through of lookie-loos, he could rebrand/repackage the whole squirrel collection and call it "When Scientologists Attack". :coolwink:

Sindy

Crusader
While Marty has this flow-through of lookie-loos, he could rebrand/repackage the whole squirrel collection and call it "When Scientologists Attack". :coolwink:

A budding entrepreneur in the Fair Game Industry. Get in on the ground floor.

Last edited: