What's new

A DECLARE..SHATTERED CHILDREN..DISCONNECTION

That's what it's for

Hi first I want to say sorry to all on this board that I keep adding to this thread which is essentially a personal issue but to a degree disconnection affects us all and the most important thing is I know OSA reacts to what is put on this board.
Due to some over the top emails today I have commenced my investigation into my legal rights with regards my kids and Scientology influence over their actions.

That is what we are here for - just be careful what you say if you take it the legal level. Ask your lawyer about what is OK to say, and what is not. Don't show all your cards, so to speak. Best to you, IA. :thumbsup:
 
I have still been e-mailing my daughter as I do not give a sh.t about what Scio says or thinks.

I got an e-mail from my daughter today saying that she does not want to receive e-mails or phone calls from me until I authorize a new passport for her.

She is only being allowed to talk to you at all because your permission is needed for the passport. Once you do what they want, they will not approve further communication, because there will be no Valuable Final Product coming from any such communication. At that point, your daughter will be moved to somewhere where you will be unable to find her again, and so will not be able to make further trouble for Scn.

I'm not familiar with Mexican law, but under US law a custodial parent who impedes visitation rights of the other parent risks losing custody.

You should consult a lawyer there and find out what exactly your rights are.
 
IA:

I'm sure you have thought of this, but causing trouble for the CoS so as to inhibit or block your daughter's "progress up the bridge" or access to Scientology services would be doing her a huge favor in the long term. There would be hell to pay in the short term, but some day she will wake up and realize what you did for her.
 
Stand up for what is right. My howl will be heard and heard across many mountain tops.
 

Attachments

  • 419863_356482924379013_311695508857755_1321341_1515701407_n.jpg
    419863_356482924379013_311695508857755_1321341_1515701407_n.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 55
Wow it just keeps coming.:angry:
This is a shoot out to Scientology Mexico and off course David Miscavige. Five minutes ago I became aware of a situation involving my kids in Mexico and my divorce arrangement.
Make no mistake I am not doing this to help scientology out but more out of respect for those involved in this matter.
But I am now forced to talk about the divorce and the agreements made and Scientology and disconnection is going to come up heavily as well as business opertaions that affected the agreements.:angry:
 
I have to say that I have an additional concern...that is the age of your children and the facts that your daughter has already done services on the Freewinds and is living with a parent and step=parent who are both gung-ho for Scientology. Both of your kids, but especially she, is of the age where the Sea Org will start to try to recruit them. i would treat this as a circumstance which puts them in harm's way.

There seems to be ample testimony of widespread blue asbestos contamination on the Freewinds that no child should be exposed to. I think a lawyer could use this as evidence of parental neglect or endangerment. Just the fact of being in a well documented abusive Cult should be a strike against your Ex. Contact social services for where she lives and learn the laws regarding safety and well-being of minors there. The abuse, medical and educational neglect and deprivations to minors in the Sea Org is well documented.

I would fight for complete custody with no visitation rights, as a matter of the children's safety and protection. If it means you have to move to Mexico part-time to do so, so be it.

Good luck to you, and keep us informed.
 
Scientologists honest and decent......you decide.

After putting my daughters name into google out of curiosity I was faced with quite a supprise.

I want to appologise to everyone on this board as I think this is not really a place for personal divorce disputes but to the degree that it has disconnection in it and the actions of a Scientologist I feel it is relevant to put this out her..

I appeared in a legal document in Mexico dated June 2011 where my ex wife Fransyl Marmolejo had sued me for not complying with the maintenance payment agreements.
I was completely unaware this had taken place and was not informed in any way.
There is a time period where I have to respond to this case with the courts in Mexico and obviously did not as I had no idea it was happening.
During this same time period Fransyl was in touch with me here in Australia asking if I would please authorize the passports for the kids. I had previously refused to do so due to the influence Scientology would have on them as they did regular trips to Flag and the Freewinds. However as I saw more and more reports on the violence in Mexico I figured it probably overall is better I authorize the passports all the while she was suing me on the quiet.

I have asked her to let me know what the situation is in regards this but have heard nothing yet only the threatning e-mail below.

I was naïve during our divorce and really just had faith in our word to each other and so I have gotten myself into this “legal pickle”

Due to the above legal action I find it necessary to explain the truth behind all of this and this will be translated into Spanish and sent to Mexico to the relevant authorities in relation to the charge against me.

Yes I have a legal obligation to pay maintenance and no I have not done so. My only error here is believing in goodwill.

We wanted the divorce to go through fast and smoothly and in order for that to happen we had to agree on everything, no conflicts. Error number 1.
After 10 years of marriage I walked away with three bags and my car. Proquileo SA de CV the family owned chemical firm by law would have had to of payed me 10 years of service. In Mexico it is basically a “long service award” quiet substancial that would have been.
I told her not to worry about that as at the end of the day the income from the business and our personal savings essentially would be what supports my kids, so why sue get nasty and ask for half as I was entitled to as it would affect my kids future. Fransyl now and always has been the majority income earner so we agreed on this as she was supporting the kids, and I was now on my own.

In order to settle with the court our divorce we had to prove income so that an appropriate amount could be set aside for child maintenance. So my income was shown as the only income as Fransyl could not show hers. This is where the problem started and my stupidity. Fransyl could not prove her income as her income was taken by what was called in Proquileo “sulfidrato”.
What that meant was she was paid off the record from sales and or purchases done under the table hidden form the tax man in order to not pay tax on her heavy earnings. Tax is still charged on these items so profit is high. So obviously she could not tell the court this.
For the next seventeen months or so Fransyl never asked for money at all.
We had a verbal agreement that she would not ask for the maintenance due to the above situation.

Then came the fact that I left Scientology and the phone call from my daughter, which went as follows.

See beginning of this thread.

Trip cancelled and now I would not see my kids.
The divorce agreement says equal visiting rights but due to me speaking out about the abuses of Scientology she has denied me visitation rights.
She did say anytime I want to see them I can come to Mexico.
Well now I am unsure as there is a little surprise waiting for me in an unknown civil case the effects of I am not sure at the moment but am looking into it.

When I saw this document through google I angrily e-mailed her. I knew she may have blocked me or changed her e-mail so as not to receive e-mails from me as I am critcal of Scientology so I used the board and made sure the e-mail went to many different people family and scientologists, that way I would be sure she gets it. Sure enough she responded from another e-mail account.

Below is my e-mail to her.

This is a post I just put up on the web and now I am leaving this in your hands to respond and let me know your intentions with regard the "demanda" which as I was unaware of it have obvioulsy not responded so do not know where that leaves it leagally now.
This is your call.
Let me know what the current deal is and or outcome of this legal action in 24 hours or I am going to have to defend my side of the story.


Re: A DECLARE..SHATTERED CHILDREN..DISCONNECTION
Wow it just keeps coming.
This is a shoot out to Scientology Mexico and off course David Miscavige. Five minutes ago I became aware of a situation involving my kids in Mexico and my divorce arrangement.
Make no mistake I am not doing this to help scientology out but more out of respect for those involved in this matter.
But I am now forced to talk about the divorce and the agreements made and Scientology and disconnection is going to come up heavily as well as business opertaions that affected the agreements.


And here is her response.

"Do you remember the time you told me you tought about killing me and your daughter Estefania? Well I have it in writing from the Chaplain cycle that we did at the time that you were "not to put your case on the lines any more". I have not used that yet but will as I will tell your kids about what you really did on "losing" 450,000 pesos from the business. There are invoices signed by you on that as well. I have tried to keep your image as high as posible but dont push it."


Alarming is it not. I was blown away by this.
My kids once again being used as leverage to get me to react differently or not respond to her legal action.
Missing money seven years since the divorce are you serious. All accounts were rapt up and everything was handed over and signed for I have that document. The only thing outstanding was for the outstanding payments to be collected and they continued to run the business.
I had this dream one night that freaked me out so badly and I her that in the dream I had wanted to kill her. I brought it up with her in the morning, to talk about it and how real it felt and that I was freaked, it was even brought up with my father in law at the time, crazy. Twisted and used!!!!!!!

Her response above to both these is clearly an attempt to further discredit me with the kids and pressure my love for them so that I do not speak out about all the above, just as Scientology did with my daughter calling me.

Scientology has already ripped that relationship with my kids to pieces with there policy on disconnection and lies about why I am so outspoken about Scientology.

I am not paying maintenance she is denying visiting rights both are violations of the divorce agreement. She sued I have not.

I can not stand around and be manipulated; using my kids to pull on my heart and hiding law actions from me resulting in consequences for me legally.

I feel my hand has been forced in the above matter and understand the possible outcomes should the Mexican tax authorities get onto this.

These are my kids that are being lied to and manipulated by a Scientologist and I say it that way as her interest is in following Scientology policies and not with the overall good of the kids from a mothers point of view. I can not stand by while that happens. Sorry.
Any parent that allows a third party or group like Scientology to destroy the childrens relationships with one of their parents really needs to ask the question as to whose interests are being upheld here?
 
This is so horrible and so stressful for you IA. We are here to support you any way we can.

Have a hug::bighug:
 
Adrian, damn that's one tough situation...there's a situation for your ex regarding non disclosure of taxable income, would she not be at risk on that point alone can you use that in some way??
 
Problems are problems, it doesn't matter if it is a divorce proceeding or something else. I'm glad you are reaching out for some help and advice here. You need to do it in real life too. :)

Time for a reality check...

Illegal Alien, the time for you to STOP being naive and trusting in the goodwill, good "word" and reliability of your Ex wife and anyone associated with her is right NOW. You need to get professional legal advice immediately, both where you are living now and in Mexico. I would start with any free legal aide services or referrals you can find where you are living now.

Explain the situation in full, honestly and do not leave out any details. It might help you to write up a brief overview of the entire marriage, separation and divorce, with a timeline, to help you tell it precisely. Be sure to explain that you were in a Cult which requires members to divorce one another when one is no longer in good standing. Don't be afraid to explain about Scientology's Sea Org and how they recruit young teenaged children of their loyal Cult members to serve billion year contracts, and your concern for their welfare.

You will also have to get a Mexican attorney to assist you, at least with filing paperwork with the case there, if not actively represent you. Hopefully, if you find an attorney where you live, they may be able to refer you to one in Mexico.

Knowing these additional details, DO NOT go to Mexico yourself until you have independently assured yourself that the non-support charges and fines against you have been resolved, or you may find yourself jailed for non-payment of child support. Take this very seriously. This may be the real reason why your Ex wife is suing you over this non issue, which you had worked out in verbal agreement with her, but technically is correct and is being used against you.

Usually the matter of support, custody and visitation is clarified and spelled out in the divorce documents. You need to get your hands on true copies of all the legal paperwork involved to take to your attorney. Do not rely on any paperwork which your Ex wife has sent you, as it may have been altered or be incomplete.

It is possible that you were never notified about this second action against you because your wife told the court that you had abandoned them after stealing money from the family firm for years, and she did not know of your whereabouts. She seems to have lined up some kind of paperwork to be able to make this claim against you, with assistance from Scientologists, whether forged or not. Remember that manufacturing evidence against you to ruin you utterly is in keeping with the COS directives on the treatment of SP's.

It seems she has also (perhaps at the prompting of her attorney) manufactured threats by you against her life and the children's to strengthen her case for custody and non visitation. If these claims against you are untrue (and I believe they are) you need to carefully do a record check for where she lives in Mexico to see if she has taken out anything like a restraining order or order of protection against you, so she can have you arrested if you come near her or the children. It's a little disingenuous of her to tell you that you can come to visit the kids in Mexico anytime, when she is suing you for non payment of child support, isn't it? So I would suspect that she has set some kind of a legal trap for you. Maybe this hasn't happened, but you don't want to be blindsided by anything like this, if it has.

Do not trust her or rely on anything that she says, about the children or anything else. Verify everything yourself. Do you have any loyal friends left in Mexico who might help you to do legal research or insure the children's wellbeing? Not her friends or family, but yours. Obviously, not Scientologists! If so, contact them.

You already knew she was a financial cheat, now you know she is a lier and blackmailer as well. This tells me that you are basically dealing with a criminal mindset here, who will do or say anything to get what she wants. Please get some professional legal advice NOW and do not try to "work out" any negotiation with her on your own.

What I have said may seem harsh and shocking, but I mean it to be a reality check for you. Being stuck in a Mexican prison on manufactured evidence and testimony would also be harsh and shocking.

You will have to be able to prove that she was the major income earner, and that most of it was off the books and under the table, no taxes paid. This might be very hard to do from a distance, but a good attorney there with a PI could likely dig up some evidence of large expenditures she has made or testimony about this hidden income to the business.

I wouldn't worry about starting a war with your ex-wife, or her trying to poison the well of your children's attitude about you. You've already been in a war with her all along, over custody of your children, her freedom and illegally kept earnings, you just didn't realize it. Chances are good that she has already positioned you as the bad guy in the divorce, and your leaving Scientology, and told them or hinted at whatever slander she it trying to hold over your head.

Do I have to say that at this point you should not believe a word your wife says? Do not think that you can reason with her or get into an agreement that will stand. She has stacked the deck in her favor in every way.

Here in California, when a divorce proceeding is terribly one sided and hugely benefits one party over another, often that party can go back to court and argue for a "do-over", to change the terms of the divorce. Something similar may be possible in Mexico. You will have to do a bit of research about divorce laws in Mexico. You can say you were so shattered about the Scientology declare and pending divorce that you were not thinking straight or acting in your own best interests.

If you did sign for the kids to get their passports, be prepared that they maybe soon be out of the country, on the Freewinds or elsewhere, and may end up in a Scientology Cadet school or the Sea Org, without your being notified of it or told of their location. She wanted their passports for a reason. This would be a good motivator for you to find a friend in Mexico who can give you reports on the children's well-being and whereabouts independent of what your Ex wife is telling you. Possibly contact their school yourself, ask for their grades and quarterly reports, etc.?

Good luck to you. Keep us informed as to how things are going. Stay safe. :)

One other thought...if you recorded your Mexican marriage in some other country, you may still be legally married in that country. That is the case here in California. So you may still have some legal rights and recourses outside of Mexico, if this is the case. Good luck.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for your advice.
Everything you say is spot on.
I have been in contact with people in Mexico regards this this morning to understand what this means in Mexican law and what the future holds and how to deal with it. They themselves are quite amazed how it was kept from me.
So the ball is rolling.
Here to I have begun.

I will keep this up to date with what I can share here.
 
Thanks for your advice.
Everything you say is spot on.
I have been in contact with people in Mexico regards this this morning to understand what this means in Mexican law and what the future holds and how to deal with it. They themselves are quite amazed how it was kept from me.
So the ball is rolling.
Here to I have begun.

I will keep this up to date with what I can share here.

Really excellent advice from Sweetness. Keep your eyes peeled, question everything and hard as it is, assume she is going for the worst outcome for you. That's hard to face I know, but this is what scientology does.
 
On further research I found out a second action in relation to the first one was taken out on me in September 2011 again totally unaware of any of this going on.

No I figured if this was all really about maintenance for the kids then we should be able to come to an arrangement. So I sent her the following e-mail.
The fact that we are in two different countries really makes this a difficult one on many levels.

___________________________________________________________

Here is a solution that is easy and the sane way to remedy this.
As we are both in violation of the divorce. Me not paying maintenance and you not allowing visiting rights not Mexico only

Two points really to look at here. Child maintence payments and visitation rights.

Child maintenance.
The original payment amount for maintenance was even higher than my complete income when I was working for you so the figure itself is unreal and needs to be re assesed.
You would have on record there my total earnings since the divorce when I worked for you we could work that out and agree on it. I could get the total earnings here from my tax payments.
With these at hand the regulated percentage as per the law of each country can be applied and a new maintenance figure can be worked out including past payments.

Visitation rights.
We have equal rights so the kids need to be able to come and see me every year during there biggest holiday. Now as the above will be ongoing as in payments. The right I have to see the kids would need to be insured by some kind of document so that you could not just decide they are not coming to see me and violate the current divorce order as is happening at the moment.

Can we come to an agreement on this.

Adrian

____________________________________________________________________

I would much rather be posting here that as adults this has all been solved and the interest of the kids is the main priority and all is good. But no.

As I got no response to my e-mail I decided I should call to see if we could sort this out.
As soon as I told her it was me on the phone she slammed the phone and hung up on me.
I do not understand. If child maintenance is the issue why not inform me of this so we could work something out and if nothing could be worked out go legal and let all parties involved know what the issue was. More so why not accept my offer which would give her the payments back dated to 2005 as she is complaining about.
Makes no sense from a normal point of view.

This however is not a normal situation and the driving force behind this is Scientology disconnection which brings out this crazyness.
I think the plan was to take custody away from me legally without me even knowing about it and then some time in the future to my surprise I would find this out.
 
Top