Illegal Alien
Patron with Honors
Truth Revealed
Ex
If you want to come and see them I dont have any problem. If I have the time I WILL go with them , you are so you can see them, but they will have to decide If they want to go alone. If THEY do I will respect that. On the "legal cycle" I did it because I do not like to depend on anyone to even be able to get a VISA. I have always been the one who handles anything and I dont want to get your permission to get a passport or anything. That's as far as the legal cycle goes. I dont trust the group I now know you belong to (anonimus) but I dont care. You need to respect me, your kids and our viewpoint. I do not want your stories nor any entheta on our lines. Keep all of that for the people who care. I hope this makes it more clear.
Me
Not really. I authorised the passports and now they are valid until such time as they are adults so you will never have to ask me for that again. Perhaps you would have to ask me for them to join the Sea Org and god forbid should that ever happen.
My kids viewpoints have been so distorted by scientology and yourself and that is very evident in you saying I belong to (anonimus) a line fed to you by scientology with many other lies.
Ex
The passport expires before Rafael is 16. My kids are NEVER joining the SO. They wont even go in staff locally. I have talked to them about that and we have an agreement on that besides they dont want that. They are too well accostumed to having a "rich" life traveling around and will not give that up for a schedule. I can tell you that for sure. Not doing it for that reason. I dont want to depend of anyone in regards to my kids. Adrian I dont need your money its not that "you have not given me money" but it defenitely is that I want full freedom and you "have never been there for them". I dont even know where you live nor do I have a phone number for you!!!!! You found out about this in internet. How come you haven't called? They ARE your kids.
Me
Hey I called you 2 hours ago and you hung up on me remember.
So if you do not need my money you figured you would just sue me on the quiet so you can have control using maintenance as your levergae. Just like that leaving me in a situation of not responding to a legal issue which could cause situations for me visiting in Mex. WOW okay. You have my e-mail, you have a way of contacting me. The same way you did when you contact the embassy here in regards the passports. You know how to get a hold of me.
Ex
If you want to come and see them I dont have any problem. If I have the time I WILL go with them , you are so you can see them, but they will have to decide If they want to go alone. If THEY do I will respect that. On the "legal cycle" I did it because I do not like to depend on anyone to even be able to get a VISA. I have always been the one who handles anything and I dont want to get your permission to get a passport or anything. That's as far as the legal cycle goes. I dont trust the group I now know you belong to (anonimus) but I dont care. You need to respect me, your kids and our viewpoint. I do not want your stories nor any entheta on our lines. Keep all of that for the people who care. I hope this makes it more clear.
Me
Not really. I authorised the passports and now they are valid until such time as they are adults so you will never have to ask me for that again. Perhaps you would have to ask me for them to join the Sea Org and god forbid should that ever happen.
My kids viewpoints have been so distorted by scientology and yourself and that is very evident in you saying I belong to (anonimus) a line fed to you by scientology with many other lies.
Ex
The passport expires before Rafael is 16. My kids are NEVER joining the SO. They wont even go in staff locally. I have talked to them about that and we have an agreement on that besides they dont want that. They are too well accostumed to having a "rich" life traveling around and will not give that up for a schedule. I can tell you that for sure. Not doing it for that reason. I dont want to depend of anyone in regards to my kids. Adrian I dont need your money its not that "you have not given me money" but it defenitely is that I want full freedom and you "have never been there for them". I dont even know where you live nor do I have a phone number for you!!!!! You found out about this in internet. How come you haven't called? They ARE your kids.
Me
Hey I called you 2 hours ago and you hung up on me remember.
So if you do not need my money you figured you would just sue me on the quiet so you can have control using maintenance as your levergae. Just like that leaving me in a situation of not responding to a legal issue which could cause situations for me visiting in Mex. WOW okay. You have my e-mail, you have a way of contacting me. The same way you did when you contact the embassy here in regards the passports. You know how to get a hold of me.





My brother cant or wont talk to me now. So, I am a disconnected person I guess
.......abortions sanctioned 

