What's new

A New Introduction - My Daughter

Sindy

Crusader
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to introduce my daughter, Aurora. Yes, certainly, she can speak for herself and she will, but, she and I discussed doing it this way and we have our reasons. :yes:

I wanted to introduce her because I think she is one of the most amazing people on the planet and frankly, she's not going to tell you that!

It has been intimated to Aurora that she might have to disconnect from me and her step dad but Aurora has decided to think for herself.

When I decided to really look and then make the decision to leave the church, Aurora still considered herself a Scientologist. She grew up in Scientology and took all the kids courses when she was young. Later, when old enough, she did her Purif and Objectives, did her VM course at Flag, did a course on the Freewinds and was on staff for awhile.

She has opted not to disconnect. I will let her tell her story. Please warmly welcome my beautiful (and very funny) daughter Aurora. :bow:

aurora

Patron
Thanks, Moo. I don't really have a story... Not an interesting one anyway. I can't think of anything to say at the moment because I have sick 2 year old on my hands. I will say more in a little bit. lol. ugh. sorry.

rafagomezd

Patron
Welcome Aurora

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to introduce my daughter, Aurora. Yes, certainly, she can speak for herself and she will, but, she and I discussed doing it this way and we have our reasons. :yes:

I wanted to introduce her because I think she is one of the most amazing people on the planet and frankly, she's not going to tell you that!

It has been intimated to Aurora that she might have to disconnect from me and her step dad but Aurora has decided to think for herself.

When I decided to really look and then make the decision to leave the church, Aurora still considered herself a Scientologist. She grew up in Scientology and took all the kids courses when she was young. Later, when old enough, she did her Purif and Objectives, did her VM course at Flag, did a course on the Freewinds and was on staff for awhile.

She has opted not to disconnect. I will let her tell her story. Please warmly welcome my beautiful (and very funny) daughter Aurora. :bow:
Hey!
Welcome; glad you are with yor relatives; hope you will never think to pass thru that decission again on your life. Recieve a hug and a warm welcome, you are free to speak and not to also.

Welcome ^^

Sindy

Crusader
Thanks, Moo. I don't really have a story... Not an interesting one anyway. I can't think of anything to say at the moment because I have sick 2 year old on my hands. I will say more in a little bit. lol. ugh. sorry.

Now, see, that was hysterical. :melodramatic:

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Hi Aurora (nice name, Synthia!).

Charged particles generated you when they came in contact with our magnetosphere.

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi Aurora, welcome to ESMB...there are all kind here but that is what makes it stimulating...

Well done for thinking for yourself!

Diana

Good twin

Floater
:welcome: Aurora, daughter of Synthia. You can say whatever you like here. Or you can just read what we write and make fun of us. :thumbsup:

aurora

Patron
OK! Well... here's my story... it's kind of... not at all shocking.

Born and raised into Scientology. my dad's been blown forever. I signed an SO contract but never arrived. Joined staff but didn't finish my contract.

Although I still robotically defended scientology up until relatively recently, probably the end of scientology for me was about 5 years ago when I was on the ship and they gave me a bill for $450 to cover some chair they were going to reupholster in less than a month ANYWAY. This because my cigarette's cherry fell onto the couch and slightly discolored it. In a designated smoking area. I tried to state my case and get the bill canceled but they were too busy pandering to rich people on board. whatever. I never went on course again after that or attended more than maybe 1 event. Did allow myself to be regged by the IAS while I was 6 months pregnant and 5 months into a shaky new job. I accept your apology, mom. :coolwink: they only got, what? maybe $300 from me. i can still look at that as a win on my part, considering the initial goal was $10,000.

anyway. i'm just feeling really lucky that i never joined the SO. my half sister did and she's been saddled with huge debts ever since.

she just sent me an email, clearly under direction from the ethics officer at st louis, asking me what my plans were. lol. well... she's still in... probably going to disconnect which... whatever... but she has a son the same age as mine and I'd like them to see each other.

that's all I've got... back to the baby.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Hi Aurora, and :welcome:

What do you mean by "I have no story"? It is right there in your 1st post, and I made it bold, so you can see it for yourself. I expect a nice happy end, in a few days or so. :)

rafagomezd

Patron
A baby is allways a good news ^^ Have a great life ^^. Hope your baby (name?) feels better soon. Greetings from México City.

aurora

Patron
A baby is allways a good news ^^ Have a great life ^^. Hope your baby (name?) feels better soon. Greetings from México City.

Thanks! His name is Oliver (Oli for short) and I'm starting to think he's not even sick (his other grandma was the one who told me he might be). I think he just wants to eat candy and watch his favorite movie. :eyeroll: