What's new

A "WIN" is not a "GAIN" is not a "WIN" (W=G=W)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

One of the great tricks in Scientology is the obsession of "clearing" words or idioms to the nth degree while simultaneously disregarding the definition entirely (and assigning any new meaning to it) whenever it doesn't support Scientology's corrupt, abusive & criminal actions.

Without much effort, one could easily generate 100 pages of such examples, but just to cite a famous one, let's recall the "inalienable" rights of man (according to the Creed of Scientology) to publish, speak or think freely. One need only see how Hubbard applied his "creed" in the infamous case of Paulette Cooper where her "inalienable right" to publish a book was redefined to mean that she should be falsely framed for bomb threats, imprisoned, driven insane, institutionalized in a mental hospital and driven to suicide.

In fact, Scientology's final defense (when all else fails) is to pull out its ultimate trump card called "wins". Wins solve everything, in a Scientologist's mind. Sure, our top OT senior management executives and leader might have been imprisoning and beating each other up for years, but we just had a huge "win" because our square feet of new church's statistic has increased by 5,400,000 million square feet!

Sure, people are blowing all over the place, committing suicide, dying in our Narconon facilities, dying at the Mecca of Technical Perfection while doing the Introspection RD, going bankrupt and other minor "outpoints"--------but, our parishioner are having "wins" because the tech works. So leave us alone.

"Wins" handles everything.

"Wins" proves that the tech works.

But does it?

Here is the trick. "Wins" are equated to mean "Gains". If someone had a "Gain" then the tech worked, right? Very, very slippery misdirection where the audience swears that the hat was empty before the magician pulled an adorable rabbit out of it.

Here is how the trick is done. Scientology first gives its cult members two (2) feel-good, get out of jail free cards:

1) EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

2) NOTHING IS WRONG!

These are the dual narcotics that cult members are provided in order to self-medicate.

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! This is the grandiose package promises of Happiness, Health, Wealth, Clear, OT, Total Freedom, Exteriorization, Immortality & Eternity. Like the beliefs that one is "Going to Heaven" or that "God's Grace, and Will" is blessing every aspect of life in a divinely good & just way, Scientologists can avail themselves of "Theta" injections in whatever dosages they require to numb the pain.

NOTHING IS WRONG! This is a wildcard that I have not seen written about before. It is an ultimate, one-size-fits-all Universal Justification Tool (UJT) that can bring about instant feel-good when a Scientologist notices that their fellow cult members or they themselves have "sinned". It is a built-in mechanism provided free of charge to all Scientologists to justify their "overts", abuses, atrocities and criminal acts.

The UJT is the Scientologists get-out-of-jail-free card. David Miscavich imprisons & beats his staff? No problem, it is greatest good to slam ethics in on their dramatizations in order to help them become totally free. Drive Paulette Cooper to prison, insanity and suicide? No problem, while she (the being) has "inalienable rights" to publish her thoughts, "the reactive mind has no rights" according to Hubbard's holy scripture.

Understanding the above, a Scientologist can therefore have a "Win" on successfully breaking into government agencies and stealing/changing their files as was done on Operation Snow White. One can have a "Win" on bankrupting a parishioner with coerced "donations" because the glorious salvation of all mankind will now be possible, wherein even the ruined cult member will drink the divine nectar of Total Freedom for eternity.

Scientologists, well-medicated with "wins" (Everything is Possible!) and "absolution" (Nothing is Wrong!), the rabbit can now be pulled out of the Scientologist's full hat.

3) A WIN IS A GAIN! A gain is proof that Scientology tech works. If the tech works and people are being helped and freed, then there is nothing wrong and everything right about Scientology. As dark as it is, I will simply mention that had Paulette Cooper committed suicide, it would have been a major "win" for Scientologists. When Lisa McPherson's criminal and civil liabilities were made to go away, it was in fact celebrated as a huge "win" at a Scientology event.

The re-definition of words to keep Scientologists perpetually "winning" is one of the principal treacherous psychological devices that Scientology uses to perpetuate its crime wave, fraud and hoax upon Scientologists and others.

END OF PART I: to be continued........​

HelluvaHoax!

Scripture designed to produce "wins" and "gains". . .

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." (L. Ron Hubbard)

Example: Marty Rathbun ordering staff members to "Lose it" when incriminating documents (the Lisa McPherson log books) might come into evidence in the criminal or civil cases. Thus, the records were destroyed. That was a big win. A big win is a big gain. A gain means that the tech works. If the tech works, then mankind can be saved. If mankind is saved, the coverup of Lisa McPherson's death will have served the greatest good and everyone wins. Even Lisa is winning in the theta universe.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
A=A=A .. This little nugget of divine wisdom from Hubbard is a scientological all purpose service faximile..

Works this way: When the scientologist sees a 'similarity' he 'knows' that this is his 'reactive mind' equating A's.. To wit: When he notices all the pictures of Mussolini.. Erh.. Hubbard, on all the walls in the scientology org, he will dismiss the idea that Hubbard is some sort of dictator or warlord who's main interest is to dominate his proselytes, just like a lot of megalomaniacs down through history.

Erhmm.. The scientologist can then have the wonderful 'win' that Hubbard is mankinds best friend!

:yes:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Helluva: That is so true!

I remember when I first started the Bridge - I thought "wow-all these people here want me to win in life and help me obtain my goals". :happydance: This is amazing! They really sincerely care!

Several hundred of thousands of dollars later in going up the Bridge to Total Freedom - OH OH! :duh: I think I have been duped! :ohmy:

I noticed that the "care of my goals" had been abandoned completely by the staff - and in its place was "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR THIS ORGANIZATION?" "Oh - your going to give $100,000 to be a HUMANITARIAN for the Ideal Org". "Well, thanks and that was yesterday - so what are you going to do today?"

"Move up in status". Join Staff - give up your life and your dreams."

The staff lie in the beginning - they are liars and they deceive - because it was done to them - so join us as martyrs for the Cult - or fuck you and your goals.

On top of your post which is SPOT ON - this "Cult also uses 'covert invalidation' and "nullification" to control the members and staff!

The wins last for a fleeting moment and it is like cocaine - you want to get out of the emotional distress this CULTS puts you in by invalidating your very existence - but you will never get - ever! It is a road to death - death of your dreams, death of your goals and death of your body if you stay too long! :bigcry:

Oh, you will go exterior all right in Scientology - you sure will - :omg:

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well it's quite clear all you defrocked apostates just couldn't get with the program.

The deadly serious business of freeing mankind.

You gotta crack a few heads to make an org, so the saying goes.

Bitch bitch bitch. Who did YOU incarcerate today?

What evil SP have you driven into the ground?

What are YOU doing to save the world? Hmmm

(I'm practicing, I hear Tommy Davis is going to need a replacement soon.)

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scripture designed to produce "wins" and "gains". . .

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." (L. Ron Hubbard)

Example: Marty Rathbun ordering staff members to "Lose it" when incriminating documents (the Lisa McPherson log books) might come into evidence in the criminal or civil cases. Thus, the records were destroyed. That was a big win. A big win is a big gain. A gain means that the tech works. If the tech works, then mankind can be saved. If mankind is saved, the coverup of Lisa McPherson's death will have served the greatest good and everyone wins. Even Lisa is winning in the theta universe.

Oh yes, quite the gain. Here's another gain - how about Debbie Cook, Dave Foster in their "theta" treatment of Maria Pia Gardini - now there's a WIN!

Here's another win - David Miscavige spends hundred of thousands of dollars to make a "field full of flowers" for Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman to romp in - then decides he does not like it so has it torn up. Now that is a lasting win.

Sooper Power - another big Win and it keeps winning and winning and winning for 30 years now. Can you here it - CHING CHING!

HelluvaHoax!

Helluva: That is so true!

I remember when I first started the Bridge - I thought "wow-all these people here want me to win in life and help me obtain my goals". :happydance: This is amazing! They really sincerely care!

Several hundred of thousands of dollars later in going up the Bridge to Total Freedom - OH OH! :duh: I think I have been duped! :ohmy:

I noticed that the "care of my goals" had been abandoned completely by the staff - and in its place was "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR THIS ORGANIZATION?" "Oh - your going to give $100,000 to be a HUMANITARIAN for the Ideal Org". "Well, thanks and that was yesterday - so what are you going to do today?"

"Move up in status". Join Staff - give up your life and your dreams."

The staff lie in the beginning - they are liars and they deceive - because it was done to them - so join us as martyrs for the Cult - or fuck you and your goals.

On top of your post which is SPOT ON - this "Cult also uses 'covert invalidation' and "nullification" to control the members and staff!

The wins last for a fleeting moment and it is like cocaine - you want to get out of the emotional distress this CULTS puts you in by invalidating your very existence - but you will never get - ever! It is a road to death - death of your dreams, death of your goals and death of your body if you stay too long! :bigcry:

Oh, you will go exterior all right in Scientology - you sure will - :omg:

Terrific stuff!

And if you give EVERYTHING you have to give, you end up imprisoned in "The Hole" sleeping under a desk and being beaten. And even that is not enough.

The only time you have "given enough" is when you have "had enough" (wins) and leave.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

. . . The UJT is the Scientologists get-out-of-jail-free card. David Miscavich imprisons & beats his staff? No problem, it is greatest good to slam ethics in on their dramatizations in order to help them become totally free. Drive Paulette Cooper to prison, insanity and suicide? No problem, while she (the being) has "inalienable rights" to publish her thoughts, "the reactive mind has no rights" according to Hubbard's holy scripture . . .

DOX PLOX . . . also, where's part II ; )

guanoloco

As-Wased

It's mentioned in more than one policy letter. The one I'm thinking of is a PL on body routing or some handling like that and one's personal space/privacy being a right and how it's OK to violate this privacy in order to save the being and society and the only thing that would object to that is the bank and why should a pile of circuits have rights?

In other words people are so aberrated that they not only confuse their identity with their body and mind but also their reactive minds and our aberrated barbaric society foolishly grants this misidentification beingness and only by applying L Ron's exact brand of Scientology can we have any hope of solving this mess and it's your duty as a Scientologist and you need to have care and compassion enough to violate this privacy issue to save the being and society.

That's the gist of it that I remember.

I know this doesn't explicitly answer the issue but my hope is that someone recognizes what I'm rambling about and names the PL or dox.

Last edited:

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
It's mentioned in more than one policy letter. The one I'm thinking of is a PL on body routing or some handling like that and one's personal space/privacy being a right and how it's OK to violate this privacy in order to save the being and society and the only thing that would object to that is the bank and why should a pile of circuits have rights?

In other words people are so aberrated that they not only confuse their identity with their body and mind but also their reactive minds and our aberrated barbaric society foolishly grants this misidentification beingness and only by applying L Ron's exact brand of Scientology can we have any hope of solving this mess and it's your duty as a Scientologist and you need to have care and compassion enough to violate this privacy issue to save the being and society.

That's the gist of it that I remember.

I know this doesn't explicitly answer the issue but my hope is that someone recognizes what I'm rambling about and names the PL or dox.

Hi guanoloco. Your description reminded me of this reference, from a transcribed lecture studied on The Hubbard Dissemination Course.

Hubbard said:
You would be amazed how many restaurants you could walk into, find people sitting by themselves, sit down across from them and start a session. You would be just amazed how many people you could do that to without a preliminary or anything. I've seldom been successful in getting Scientologists (except those doing professional auditor training levels) to go out and just grab people off the street. It's quite remarkable how often this works, if you, yourself, have a totally brave attitude toward it.

People respond to 8-C [1]. All the social machinery people have actually breaks down in the face of direct intention. But the thing that causes difficulty in moving people along this line of methodology [3] has a great deal to do with the notion of privacy—that a reactive mind [4] has a right to "privacy." You very definitely have to be willing to invade [5] its "privacy." When you realize that the highest point of aberration on the third dynamic [6] was the first time you decided not to invade somebody's privacy and that nearly everything you've suffered from since was a determination not to invade somebody's privacy, you will see at once where this connects on 8-Cing somebody into a service zone.

If you have a hard time invading people's "privacy," you'll have a hard time 8-Cing them into a Book One co-audit or any other Div 6 [7] course, because you think the reactive mind has rights. No! It does not have any rights. What has rights? That machinery? Those dramatizations? [8] Those computing circuits [2]? Those things have rights? The next thing you know we'll have laws out saying reactive minds have a perfect right to kill everybody.

So I would thoroughly recommend that anybody having anything to do with the Public Divisions should have a clean conscience and be cured of guilt. Because otherwise the person will walk in and say, "What is this? I've heard something about this." And the person with a guilty conscience will say, "Well, we're not doing very much, you know. I mean, we're not trying to do very much. You can come in if you want to. But it's all right. We'll be happy to ... do you want to know something about it? Well, all right."

There's a symptom amongst pcs: when they no longer care whether the auditor talks about their case or not, they've kind of made it. This is a little index I use and I use it quite frequently. When I find somebody getting desperate and caring desperately whether or not his case is mentioned, I know the boy hasn't made it yet. I don't know anything cruel about him; I just know he hasn't made it yet, that's all.

[...]

If you're going to have trouble 8-Cing this person, then you had better go do some Upper Indoc.[12] There's no difficulty in 8-Cing this person: circuits never talk back until you talk to them; that's something to remember in handling people. If you were to ignore the person and talk to the circuit, with the being sort of sitting there as a spectator, more or less relaying what the circuit said, that validated circuit would get stronger and bigger and more powerful. The circuit would say more and more "won't" and "can't," until finally you'd hardly have anybody there at all. So when somebody walked in, if you were to validate their circuits and objections and get into it, you would be talking to circuits, not people. And the more you talked to those circuits, the more trouble you would get into.

Instead, politely and courteously 8-C the situation straight through. Never validate circuits.

[...]

Exactly how do you get the chance to sit down and give enough auditing commands to a pc, or get somebody to give enough auditing commands to a pc, to make Clears?[13] How do you do that? Well, you do that by 8-Cing people through various precise steps, with good administration, straight on up to the goal. If you neglect this methodology of how you get them in and get them graduated up along the line, you will never get the chance to supervise them being given commands nor the chance to give them commands yourself, enough to make them Clear. And the whole project of clearing the planet would break down at once, not because of technology, not because of your desires, not because of the pc's desires, but simply because the methodology did not exist to permit him to arrive at the goal he desired to arrive at.

1 8-C: the abbreviation of the name of a Scientology process called Routine 8 Control. It is also used to mean good control. Thus if one is "8-Cing" a person he is said to be exerting good control over him.

2 circuit(s): a part of an individual's bank that behaves as though it were someone or something separate from him and that either talks to him or goes into action of its own accord, and may even, if severe enough, take control of him while it operates. A tune that keeps going around in someone's head is an example of a circuit.

3 methodology: a system of methods and procedures.

4 reactive mind: a portion of a person's mind which works on a totally stimulus-response basis, which is not under his volitional control, and which exerts force and the power of command over his awareness, purposes, thoughts, body and actions. The reactive mind is where engrams are stored. Also called reactive bank or engramic bank or bank.

5 invade: break into; intrude upon.

6 third dynamic: the urge or effort of an individual to survive as a member of a group, or through a group, whether civil, political, racial or just a number of individuals who compose a group, such as a community, a state, a nation, a social lodge, friends, companies, or, in short, any group. Any group or part of an entire class could be considered to be part of the third dynamic.

7 Div 6 (Division 6): Division 6 of a Scientology organization has public contact work, public advertising, Field Staff Members, public book sales, contacts with missions, basic public courses, etc., all of which are actions meant to reach the broad public. Div 6 looks outward into society. The organization's main thrust into the world outside itself is Division 6.

8 dramatization(s): the duplication or acting out of an engramic content, entire or in part, by an aberree in his present time environment. A person in an irrational rage would be an example of a dramatization.

9 spatial: adj: existing in space. (Also spelled spacial.)

10 overt act-motivator mechanism: a system used by a person to lessen the effects of his having committed an overt act and to make it all right for him to commit more. It works like this: The person commits an overt act. He then believes he has got to have a motivator (an aggressive or destructive act against himself, done by another) or he believes he has had a motivator. Motivators are then likely to be used by the person to justify his committing further overt acts. Motivators are called motivators for this reason—they motivate (push or prompt into action) a new overt act.

11 sordid: base, low, dishonorable, etc.

12 Upper Indoc: a shortened version of Upper Indoctrination Training Routines. Indoctrinate means to instruct or teach. The Upper Indocs are Training Routines 6 to 9 which teach the student to maintain a high level of control in any circumstance. They are taught on the Hubbard Qualified Scientologist (HQS) Course.

13 Clear: noun: a thetan cleared of enforced and unwanted behavior patterns and discomforts. A Clear is a being who no longer has his own reactive mind.

Hubbard, L. (1986) Hubbard Dissemination Course. Los Angeles: Bridge Publications, Inc.

Gib

Crusader
Hi guanoloco. Your description reminded me of this reference, from a transcribed lecture studied on The Hubbard Dissemination Course.

"You would be amazed how many restaurants you could walk into, find people sitting by themselves, sit down across from them and start a session."

"But the thing that causes difficulty in moving people along this line of methodology [3] has a great deal to do with the notion of privacy—that a reactive mind [4] has a right to "privacy." You very definitely have to be willing to invade [5] its "privacy."

So this hubbard character got members believing the people in restaurants, walking around, just plain old "wogs" are actually just reactive minds going about their business. Thus it's ok to invade their privacy.

It's kind of hard to believe as I just look around the city and my neighborhood, whereever I go, I just see people living life and doing business and they seem to be doing alright. They don't seem to be walking "reactive minds".

guanoloco

As-Wased
"You would be amazed how many restaurants you could walk into, find people sitting by themselves, sit down across from them and start a session."

"But the thing that causes difficulty in moving people along this line of methodology [3] has a great deal to do with the notion of privacy—that a reactive mind [4] has a right to "privacy." You very definitely have to be willing to invade [5] its "privacy."

So this hubbard character got members believing the people in restaurants, walking around, just plain old "wogs" are actually just reactive minds going about their business. Thus it's ok to invade their privacy.

It's kind of hard to believe as I just look around the city and my neighborhood, whereever I go, I just see people living life and doing business and they seem to be doing alright. They don't seem to be walking "reactive minds".

This is it and the end product of Scientology ARC=U.

You read that and you would think that a person practicing Scientology would become tremendously full of affinity for their fellow and have raised up agreements of what's real and communicating effectively and all that but the real end result is that the affinity level is one where everyone, and I mean everyone, becomes labelled with some epithet as in medico, psych, chaos merchant, PTS, SP, DB, circuit, Black V, dub-in, etc. People are "cases".

Scientologists actually wind up seeing people as masses of insane mobs milling around inside a single body needing straight jackets or something because they R/S so badly...people are criminals in restraint and either actively dramatizing or withholding themselves from dramatizing. Every thought is a dramatized circuit.

The communication becomes a means of manipulating a person and instead of going "into" comm with people the Scientologist learns to "handle" others, a condition that is anything but "in" communication - more like you communicate "at" something in order to trick or deceive someone in a form of manipulation (deadly quartet, comm cycle, ACKs, etc.).

The reality is that Earth is an insane asylum dumping ground prison and people are a conglomerate being of snarling snapping and dramming stimulus response psychos way the hell out of PT and such.

That's the ARC of Scientology and why it's OK to do all the numerous horrible things that Scientology does to people because people are actually psychos - funny how Scientology rips on psychiatry for mishandling patients because psychiatry does not see people as real and then is guilty of everything it blames psychiatry for doing.

It's all a complete and total, utter reversal.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Oh the DOX on Hubbard's policy that the reactive mind has no rights comes from an LRH taped lecture I believe was called 8C AND CIRCUITS about disseminating and "handling" people.

Hubbard awards himself and all Scientologists the inalienable right to "invade others' space" and to "not validate circuits" and the denial of their rights, by simply labeling its origin as "reactive" or "bank". This denial of the rights of others manifests itself in the infamous, and fully criminal, Fair Game policies.

From another of Caroline Letkeman's superbly researched, organized and indexed
index.php
on the mad world of Scientology:

People respond to 8-C. All the social machinery people have actually breaks down in the face of direct intention. But the thing that causes difficulty in moving people along this line of methodology3 has a great deal to do with the notion of privacy—that a reactive mind4 has a right to "privacy." You very definitely have to be willing to invade5 its "privacy." When you realize that the highest point of aberration on the third dynamic6 was the first time you decided not to invade somebody's privacy and that nearly everything you've suffered from since was a determination not to invade somebody's privacy, you will see at once where this connects on 8-Cing somebody into a service zone.

If you have a hard time invading people's "privacy," you'll have a hard time 8-Cing them into a Book One co-audit or any other Div 67 course,
because you think the reactive mind has rights. No! It does not have any rights. What has rights? That machinery? Those dramatizations?8 Those computing circuits? Those things have rights? The next thing you know we'll have laws out saying reactive minds have a perfect right to kill everybody.

In relevance to this thread (Wins/Gains), it is actually a "crime" in Scientology to not get "gain" from auditing. Scripture is crystal clear that the only people who do not get gain are SPs. And SPs need to be Fair Gamed ("...may be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed"). and "disposed of quietly without sorrow".

It is nearly impossible to conceive of how a Scientologist or Scientologist can know these things about Hubbard and yet still think he is a great guy. Simply knowing what he did (and tried to do) against Paulette Cooper is more than enough to conclude that he was a depraved, vicious and very dangerous criminal.

Prison time, rather than standing up and applauding his photograph, is a more befitting legacy for his "gift" to mankind.

Veda

Sponsor
Oh the DOX on Hubbard's policy that the reactive mind has no rights comes from an LRH taped lecture I believe was called 8C AND CIRCUITS about disseminating and "handling" people.

Hubbard awards himself and all Scientologists the inalienable right to "invade others' space" and to "not validate circuits" and the denial of their rights, by simply labeling its origin as "reactive" or "bank". This denial of the rights of others manifests itself in the infamous, and fully criminal, Fair Game policies.

From another of Caroline Letkeman's superbly researched, organized and indexed
index.php
on the mad world of Scientology:

In relevance to this thread (Wins/Gains), it is actually a "crime" in Scientology to not get "gain" from auditing. Scripture is crystal clear that the only people who do not get gain are SPs. And SPs need to be Fair Gamed ("...may be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed"). and "disposed of quietly without sorrow".

It is nearly impossible to conceive of how a Scientologist or Scientologist can know these things about Hubbard and yet still think he is a great guy. Simply knowing what he did (and tried to do) against Paulette Cooper is more than enough to conclude that he was a depraved, vicious and very dangerous criminal.

Prison time, rather than standing up and applauding his photograph, is a more befitting legacy for his "gift" to mankind.

Does anyone have a date for the "reactive mind... does not have any rights" quote?

The link that features the quote doesn't seem to have a date - unless I missed it.

It sounds like a lecture from the 1950s.

Any one know?

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
Isn't the Scientology creed something about 'honest beings can have rights'? This may sound fine initially, but actually it's pretty sinister.

First question: Why only honest beings? Normally the whole point of 'rights' is that you don't have to earn them, by being honest or anything else — otherwise they'd be privileges, not rights.

Second question: Who decides which 'beings' count as 'honest'? Hmmm ...

Gadfly

Crusader
Does anyone have a date for the "reactive mind... does not have any rights" quote?

The link that features the quote doesn't seem to have a date - unless I missed it.

It sounds like a lecture from the 1950s.

Any one know?

I have a copy of the quote as part of what I saved for years - a Flag Reg's "hard sell pack".

This it what it says on the top of the copy:

Tape 5905C13 6TH LACC-2 "Second Lecture on Clearing Methodology"

There are about 10 pages of this tape in this copy including the stuff about walking into any restaurant, social machinery breaking down before direct intention, and why it is okay and quite necessary to "invade privacy" as an integral tool of Scientology control.

Hopefully the above numbers and title mean something to somebody who can identify the tape and where it came from.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This is it and the end product of Scientology ARC=U.

You read that and you would think that a person practicing Scientology would become tremendously full of affinity for their fellow and have raised up agreements of what's real and communicating effectively and all that but the real end result is that the affinity level is one where everyone, and I mean everyone, becomes labelled with some epithet as in medico, psych, chaos merchant, PTS, SP, DB, circuit, Black V, dub-in, etc. People are "cases".

Scientologists actually wind up seeing people as masses of insane mobs milling around inside a single body needing straight jackets or something because they R/S so badly...people are criminals in restraint and either actively dramatizing or withholding themselves from dramatizing. Every thought is a dramatized circuit.

The communication becomes a means of manipulating a person and instead of going "into" comm with people the Scientologist learns to "handle" others, a condition that is anything but "in" communication - more like you communicate "at" something in order to trick or deceive someone in a form of manipulation (deadly quartet, comm cycle, ACKs, etc.).

The reality is that Earth is an insane asylum dumping ground prison and people are a conglomerate being of snarling snapping and dramming stimulus response psychos way the hell out of PT and such.

That's the ARC of Scientology and why it's OK to do all the numerous horrible things that Scientology does to people because people are actually psychos - funny how Scientology rips on psychiatry for mishandling patients because psychiatry does not see people as real and then is guilty of everything it blames psychiatry for doing.

It's all a complete and total, utter reversal.

Thankyou, thats one of the best summations of a scientology viewpoint I have seen.

Gadfly

Crusader

Interestingly, back in about 1999, I pointed this out to a long time friend who has been in Scientology since about 1976 (I got him in . . . . ). :confused2:

I explained exactly what was done to Paulette Cooper, and very much showed how the Church fo Scientology was willing to lie, contrive events, and manipulate the FACTS of REALITY to destroy a person who never did the things they were framing her for. Her only "crime" - she was saying truthful things about the Church of Scientology that the Scientology leaders didn't want said or heard.

My friend had been on Boston staff in the late 1970s, has done up through OT VII, did some or all of the L's, and has done some training. He has also had an asnwering machine to block calls from regges for MANY years. We had talked of faults and flaws of the Church of Scientology at various points. We both knew how to steer clear of regges and recruiters. We had each worked out "handlings" to avoid them all.

But, when I explained this about Paulette Cooper to him, and waited for an answer, he finally said, "but she is an SP", and "she had to be stopped".

His entire thinking process, observational process and personal integrity ground to halt with this FIXED IDEA - Paulette was an SP and was hurting Scientology.

It saddens me that people can be so stupid, gullible, and willing to be fleeced, but that is Earth generally, and that IS the Church of Scientology specifically.

It always conmes down to THIS. The Scientologist who accepts such justifications for harming others completely accepts and believes these things (with all their heart):

1. Scientology possesses the ONLY workable methods to help and free Man, on a personal and social level.

2. Anything that hinders Scientology, whether intentional or not, is causing MORE pain and suffering for Man, both personal and social, and MUST be addressed and handled.

3. Scientology is Man's ONLY HOPE at stopping and reversing the decline of Man, both personal and social.

These ideas are drummed into Scientology members' heads incessantly, through KSW (the first issue at the beginning of EVERY course, and which must be star-rated), at events, at briefings, and in the endless avalanche of glossy promo. For any person to agree with what my friend said, he or she MUST accept the above ideas as BASIC STABLE DATA.

Of course, these ideas are all immense claims, loud statements, arrogant assertions, and basically PR, but it is strange how the Scientologist fails to notice this. They simply ACCEPT what they are told, without any proof, and without any attempt to verify what they have been told.

Now, granted yes, Hubbard designed one helluva SLICK indoctrination and control system. But even with that, one has to wonder how a person can go along for years and even decades and NOT look around and say:

:wtf:

I maintain that it takes a special sort of human idiot to remain tightly attached to the Church of Scientology for any extended period of time. :yes:

guanoloco

As-Wased
I have a copy of the quote as part of what I saved for years - a Flag Reg's "hard sell pack".

This it what it says on the top of the copy:

Tape 5905C13 6TH LACC-2 "Second Lecture on Clearing Methodology"

There are about 10 pages of this tape in this copy including the stuff about walking into any restaurant, social machinery breaking down before direct intention, and why it is okay and quite necessary to "invade privacy" as an integral tool of Scientology control.

Hopefully the above numbers and title mean something to somebody who can identify the tape and where it came from.

If I remember correctly the 59 is for 1959 but the rest escapes me, check the tech dictionary or ask Paul or some other sup and they'll know the answer. I think these codes are telling you how many lectures were done that day, etc.

I've cleared that garbage a number of times.