What's new

ALL the Pieces of the Puzzle Put In Place

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://freezone-tech.info/?p=1414

I just read this very long writeup (about 40 pages) that is clearly Head and Shoulders above anything else I've read in 4 years on the Net.

This is Vital reading to explain the Truth behind Scientology and LRH, as to their original successes and just how, why, when, what, and who Sabotaged the situation.

This is too valuable a read to try to summarize it.

By far the best thing I've read to connect all of the dots as to the source of
Suppression on the powers inherit in the original subject.
There were OT powers developed in the subject on a regular basis, which
terrified the powers that be, thinking they could lose control.

Please don't bother to read it if Conspiracy is not in your understanding.

This should be on the top of your reading list, as it will save you much effort
and thinking, trying to put things together from all of the other sources you
might have read or will read.

The site this comes from is also an excellent site, as I explore it.

This is AMAZING stuff and fully aligns with all that I already know to be TRUE.
It really puts all of the Puzzle pieces together, like nothing I've ever read.

http://freezone-tech.info/?p=1414

THIS IS TRULY A MUST READ.

It is also clear to me that this writeup gives the source as to why so many failed to
get the expected or desired results from Scientology through little to no fault of their own.
If you started after the mid-seventies, you most likely were screwed one way or the other.
That is not to say that the subject was ever perfect and without flaws, though.

Last edited:

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
I'm sorry, but this person seems to be delusional at best. (And yes, I did read the whole thing; I'm not a conspiracist, but do have a taste for the wacky!)

I don't know how much good it will do to point this out, but:

We ALL have these kinds of memories. We’ve ALL been messed with. When memory is restored, we find that we ALL end up remembering how we got here or were sent here through these nefarious methods where we were implanted – implanted meaning…

(Note that unless he has himself 'recovered' these abilities, what he is saying is pure conjecture. Later, he is asked about the Commodore's Messengers who were involved in the power struggle of the early '80s.)

K: At the top of the triangle, did you know the names of people who became instrumental in…? I didn’t read your letter yet, so I don’t know if it named names.

D: Not at all. Not at all.

K: So you didn’t name names. But were you aware of the names of people who were instrumental in infiltrating and in bringing in other infiltrators?

D: Let me try to remember. Give me a minute. Can you remember who was…? (Addressing his friend)

K: And you don’t have to publicize them.

D: It’s okay. I’m just asking my friend if he recalls names. This is like so old for me. Almost 30 years ago. I don’t recall names of adults who were really messing stuff up. I recall some children’s names. Do you recall? It seemed that there were really compromised people.

That's only one of many inconsistencies. Why do I think he has mental problems?

But the reason I think there was ET intervention on me is that I didn’t eat any food or drink any water for three months, and I didn’t sleep for three months. During that entire time, I was manifesting an extension of Hubbard’s techniques that went beyond… that were a continuation beyond what Hubbard did.

You simply cannot do that as a human being without either acting out of, or causing, severe psychological damage.

This is a deeply damaged, albeit functioning, person who is using magical thinking to explain the source of his disenchantment with Hubbard and Scientology. Please don't think I'm attacking you here, but this stuff is very crazy and demonstrably untrue.

Having said that, it makes a great read! :D

OHTEEATE

Mark List

The freezone includes outright criminals, like Mark List. Guard your wallet!

Blue Spirit

"Father" ?

i myself used to be into what is called remote viewing. there are different protocols, with varying degrees of accuracy, but i used the method that was taught by the one and only dia training officer, whom by the way is a real asshole; though to be fair, he is also extremely smart and cultured

remote viewing by the way is a highly abused term within the new age circles. to briefly put it, remote viewing is an open-eyed, theta-brain wave dominant skill, that MUST require paper and black ink--not trying to convince folks of RV or go into the details--anywho

my point is that RV was one of the largest and most-funded projects within the secret world of the military-occult complex, and the father of the whole dad-gung thang is rumored to be no less than a product of the original OT series.

professional RVrs to this day try to distance themselves from the possibility that rv is really squirrel-tech

Is the "father" you are referring to Hal Puthoff or Ingo Swann ?

Blue Spirit

I Don't Have the Time

A summary would be useful. Maybe sub-headings.

That's an awful lot of text to plough through, especially with the idea that it's likely to be, shall we say, inaccurate in places.

Paul

Paul, as I said in the post, it would do this injustice to try to summarize it.
Also as I said, if you don't like to read "conspiracy" concepts, you might skip it.
I don't think ESMB is really a very fertile area to post this type of thing. I should find other sites as possibilities.
One older Scientologist PMed today agreeing with the logic of the writeup from his studies. It did align more pieces of the puzzle by far than all else I've read elsewhere. I'm well read on the Scientology history.

It fully covers the reasons why governments were excessively interested in LRH's work, starting with events well documented in places from the late 1940's.
OT abilities are central to the theme here, and some of us older guys know about them from early days, as early copied of "Advance" Mag reported in each issue.

It also explains with excellent logic how LRH descended case-wise over a long
period, and ties in nicely with all of my reading on that subject, as well as my
readings on the "Black" operations of governments, which much is known about these days.
(a good book on the latter is "The Hunt For Zero Point" by Britisher Nick Cook
It ties many advanced tech's together tracing back to the Nazi's at war's end.)

I could also add that the concept of fixing this planet up is something I still believe in, but with the Sabotaged and watered down OT levels as well as
purposefully not releasing more advanced levels because of DM's illogical reasons which is just more sabotage, I am quite sure it is too late now.

I will be finding out more about LRH shortly, as I have a very good source for
that, but my own view now is that he has dropped the ball, and won't confront that. I could be wrong. When I know, I'll say here or somewhere else.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
i myself used to be into what is called remote viewing. there are different protocols, with varying degrees of accuracy, but i used the method that was taught by the one and only dia training officer, whom by the way is a real asshole; though to be fair, he is also extremely smart and cultured

remote viewing by the way is a highly abused term within the new age circles. to briefly put it, remote viewing is an open-eyed, theta-brain wave dominant skill, that MUST require paper and black ink--not trying to convince folks of RV or go into the details--anywho

my point is that RV was one of the largest and most-funded projects within the secret world of the military-occult complex, and the father of the whole dad-gung thang is rumored to be no less than a product of the original OT series.

professional RVrs to this day try to distance themselves from the possibility that rv is really squirrel-tech

OK, Superman. What have I placed at the top of my keyboard as I write this?

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Paul, as I said in the post, it would do this injustice to try to summarize it.
Also as I said, if you don't like to read "conspiracy" concepts, you might skip it.
I don't think ESMB is really a very fertile area to post this type of thing. I should find other sites as possibilities. <snip>

OK, thanks.

I will be finding out more about LRH shortly, as I have a very good source for
that, but my own view now is that he has dropped the ball, and won't confront that. I could be wrong. When I know, I'll say here or somewhere else.

I assume this means comm in present time to the being who ran Hubbard's body before it died in 1986. As in Elron Elray in his Mothership? Please correct me if I'm wrong in my (distasteful) assumptions.

Paul

TEoS

Patron with Honors
...how, why, when, what, and who Sabotaged the situation.

Hubbard did it. He got born. Scammed shit-load of people (and still is). Along the way he took drugs, beat women, committed fraud, dabbled in racism and homophobia, bullied and abused people, and left untold thousands of ruined lives in his wake.

ccas

Patron
Did I read "logic"? LRH adopted Sophism - what is true for you is true for you. That was properly "disconnected" from philosophy a few thousands years ago. Philosophy as we know it is about the truth. LRH has no truth, he has no logic, only conspiracy.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Did I read "logic"? LRH adopted Sophism - what is true for you is true for you. That was properly "disconnected" from philosophy a few thousands years ago. Philosophy as we know it is about the truth. LRH has no truth, he has no logic, only conspiracy.

'True For You' sounds more like an opportunistic reading of solipsism to me. Sophistry I'd see as more the 'school' of rhetoric that contends that 'who cares what's true, as long as you win the argument?'

Zinj

ccas

Patron
"what is true for you ..." is the exact words from the father of Sophism.

Scilons and non-scilons heard it so many times in arguments. Deliberate or accidental is not the issue. Sophism is driven out of philosophy thousands of years ago. The feature is that what in Scientology is based on the truth, i.e., philosophy?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
The freezone includes outright criminals, like Mark List. Guard your wallet!

I'm actually quite stunned to hear you say this. Mark is a friend of mine, both then, and now. I don't believe he is a criminal, and I would like to see some sort of amplifcation here, on why you make this allegation. I'd also like to see the police reports and/or convictions regarding any alleged crimes. Otherwise, this is a powerful accusation to make on a message board.

Who is this Mark List guy ?

This was answered elsewhere, but my experience with him is that he is a Class VIII who left the Church in 1995 and has been practicing in the field independently since then, though he has certainly taken up other interests, as well. He was involved with the IFA (International Freezone Association) at one point, I'm not sure if he still is.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
'True For You' sounds more like an opportunistic reading of solipsism to me. Sophistry I'd see as more the 'school' of rhetoric that contends that 'who cares what's true, as long as you win the argument?'

Zinj

Wow.

Do these people have a personality test or some other introductory service I can take?

Where can I contact them to find out more?