What's new

Anti-Scientology Fair Game

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
This is the weirdest behavior ever seen on this board.
Can't believe you did that lurker!

:eek:

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Well if Type 4 'has a point' in bringing up my mother's death from Alzheimer's and how I'm an irresponsible criminal because of it, let's talk about your mother's death in the same way - right here on the board.

This is perfect for the Anti-Scientology Fair Game thread, by the way. Totally on topic.
Grow up!

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
While you wait, I want to share something I just realized.

If I ever become a moderator again, I'd want to remove ad hom posting, replacing it with music.

I know the reactions I'd get from people, asking me to remove the music videos since they'd still show up with the person as the poster.

After some time, folks would have to ask themselves. "Do I want to turn this thread into a musical thread because our moderator is nuts!"

That'd be good times, people. Peace out.
1st- You would make a great moderator because of your equanimity
2nd - don't do that ever...unless you become an old retired bored old man
3rd- the music would be such a killer of hate and smearing.

The more attacks the more music..brilliant

We used to address it with humour and jokes on ESMB..it kills it!
:)

He-man

Hero extraordinary
1st- You would make a great moderator because of your equanimity
2nd - don't do that ever...unless you become an old retired bored old man
3rd- the music would be such a killer of hate and smearing.

The more attacks the more music..brilliant

We used to address it with humour and jokes on ESMB..it kills it!
:)
Humor is the true social panacea. :)

Warrior

Patron with Honors
Emma has posted a clear example of Anti-Scientology Fair Game.

And guess what? No one cares. He deserved it.

Such is the moral superiority of Anti-Scientologists over Scientologists.

This is why anti-Scientology deserves criticism. This is why it must be criticized.

Alanzo: I've seen opinions expressed by others here on ESMB that you are a hypocrite. I can see why some people might feel that way.

Just to be clear, for purposes of this post, the definitions of hypocrite and hypocrisy are:

"hyp·o·crite /ˈhipəˌkrit/, noun
a person who indulges in hypocrisy"

"hy·poc·ri·sy /həˈpäkrəsē/, noun
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense."

Recently, in the Facebook group, Scientology Deprogramming, you made several false statements -- not presented as a mere opinion -- but rather presented as if it was a "fact" that I had "gone along with" or "supported" and "condoned" and "allowed" censorship to occur.

You lied about me to all of the 300+ group members when you wrote: "He's pretending not to know anything about it."

You asked things like "What have you become?" and "Who have you become?" as if I had changed.

You attacked me with statements of purported fact, when the actual fact is that I played no part in and had no knowlege of any post being removed from SWOT. And when I told you so, you continued to attack me for a week, spewing alleged "facts" as if they were true.

Finally, a week later, when I told you that I had been 300 miles from home for an entire week (July 10 through July 16), completely off the Internet with no access and no laptop and no Android device, and that I finally figured out that the post you were talking about had been removed on July 14th -- right in the middle of my one-week vacation -- you called me a "clueless asshole" and said "How was I supposed to know you were off-grid while it happened until you told me?"

You seen, Allen 'Alanzo' Stanfield, this is the problem with you. You are so desperate to find fault that you can use in your harassment campaign that you "see" things that are not even real. You see things that others write and assume them to be true because one of your fellow harassers said it, so therefore it must be true. Then you repeat the falsehoods to fit your twisted and scummy narrative.

Here's an example of that:

On a separate thread on Scientology Deprogramming you wrote, "Mark Plummer recently laid out his history in the Intelligences Services on SWOT [Facebook group Scientology Whistleblowers, Observers & Troublemakers]"

Marks-history-with-the-Intelligence-Services.png

The first and only other time I have seen that lie was when Scott Gordon stated the exact same thing. You unquestioningly repeated his lie.

And you have the fucking gall to call me a "tribal ninnie".

Alanzo, I say that not only are you a hypocrite, but you lack critical thinking skills and -- through your parroting of others' lies -- show me how you are in the "herd" and "tribal ninnie" mentality that you accuse others of.

He-man

Hero extraordinary
@Warrior I'd love to know more about this person, Scott Gordon. Does he have a blog or something as well?

The Alanzo tribe. Oh bloody hell there might actually be some truth to the ancient myths!

If that is true. Is the Alanzo its leader or is he one of the tribal ninnies!?

I need to know more!

He-man

Hero extraordinary
@Alanzo

Is @Watchful Navigator your leader, or is he your tribal ninnie? I read THREE blog posts and they mirror your thoughts almost EXCACTLY!!!

How does @Dave95694 fit into all this, is he just a random spectator like me or does he fit into your tribal puzzle as well?

I'm so frikken exited!

OK, second question, this is the big one.

What excactly is the name of your tribe?

So exited! I need to go pee, smoke and hoover at the same itme!

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Well, hell. Might as well go along with this.

What did he bankrupt on, he's been out of the cult supposedly for quite a while.

But was it ideal org regging that brought the beast down?

Planetary Dissem?

IAS?

LRH Hall?

Superflower?

I survived a moment within the last 20 years where I was over 100k in debt, that's not counting a house.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Now he's wanting someone to take him up on the logical reasoning behind this last post.

he's the energizer bunny.

Warrior

Patron with Honors
@Warrior I'd love to know more about this person, Scott Gordon. Does he have a blog or something as well?

The Alanzo tribe. Oh bloody hell there might actually be some truth to the ancient myths!

If that is true. Is the Alanzo its leader or is he one of the tribal ninnies!?

I need to know more!
I'll tell you about Scott Gordon privately.

Also, did you read my post #272 in this thread?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
@Alanzo

Is @Watchful Navigator your leader, or is he your tribal ninnie? I read THREE blog posts and they mirror your thoughts almost EXCACTLY!!!

How does @Dave95694 fit into all this, is he just a random spectator like me or does he fit into your tribal puzzle as well?

I'm so frikken exited!

OK, second question, this is the big one.

What excactly is the name of your tribe?

So exited! I need to go pee, smoke and hoover at the same itme!
There is a thread I recall any that can bring some lights and help connect dots regarding clans, tribes, their common narrative and ennemies. Then, upon reading Alanzo's blog, it becomes clear Upon the narratives he adheres too, including Marty who flipped. All those people are truly dedicated to their attacks to Mike Rinder and Karen and are on OSA OSA OSA hunt.

https://exscn.net/forum/threads/to-...coming-back-on-esmb.43919/page-3#post-1142219

Last edited: