What's new

Arnie Lerma's recommended reading

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Aldous Huxley: The Ultimate Revolution

Aldous Huxley, author of Brave New World, here discusses influence, controlling the public mind and government.

"Pavlov after all made some extremely profound observations both on animals and on human beings. And he found among other things that conditioning techniques applied to animals or humans in a state either of psychological or physical stress sank in so to say, very deeply into the mind-body of the creature, and were extremely difficult to get rid of. That they seemed to be embedded more deeply than other forms of conditioning."

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
[video=youtube;l-IuRdVzGdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-IuRdVzGdc[/video]

In Part 2 - The Wonder World of Words.

"The terms are so used that they can be interpreted,
We are living in a society where honesty is the rarest thing of them all
All around us is the same thing
all these words that we used to love,
and they used to stand for such beautiful things,
are now simply cover for the propagation of selfishness..."

537498_389057247848289_1509866388_n.jpg

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
uses phrase Postulate, and urge to survive...mentioned oversoul, and mansions of the soul (rosecrucian concept and GREAt book by that title) and closest to the the truth so far IMO

Evil can never win, but in the temporary gamut of things evil may temporarily win, and people are willing to settle for that.

Our greatest good in life is not the words we speak but the thoughts behind those words

If we can gradually increase the vitality of Love, and wean The world from its pain of words made flesh.

In alchemy all things of matter are gradually transformed into instruments of the spirit.

Those who have glimpsed Emerson's oversoul will try to write creeds in advance of prevailing custom that will challenge THEM to a higher integrity. An individual is only too willing to compromize his eternal integrity for temporal advantage.

we have reconditioned the mind and forbidden it to tell the truth.
If we want a better world we much accomplish a personal victory of soul power over brute force. We much achieve a victory of intelligence over ignorance and virtue over vice, and this victory must be a moralist personal victory.

It is only when the soul itself is a positive factor and is allowed to speak and claim and state its own purposes that we have a chance for regeneration of our social order.

How are we going to change the policies that are now in force?

Every policy founded on selfishness has failed

The self centered person is willing to sacrifice the happiness of other people for his own selfishness.

Every fallacy is temporary, every mistake condemns itself.

Wisdom, going on, will be able to address this problem

Understanding is the comprehension of the facts.

When everyone is free there is no society,

When everyone wants more than everyone else there can be no honesty..

The soul is being betrayed by the mind, it is being forced to compromize in order to survive.

The Neoplatonists of Alexandria studied the soul and found that the human soul was a proper structure of beauty...that it was harmonious in all its parts, that it was benevolent in all its functions...

-------------------

when you have 6 hours to change your life, this guy is what we hoped Hubbard would be...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-IuRdVzGdc

I'm at hour 4.... and I want to listen to it again already

I bet hubbard copied his speaking style...but this guy does NOT use hypnosis, he just explains the facts, in context, based upon the wisdom of the ages...and mentions Hermes Trismegistus...

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Context is everything

[video=youtube;zNbF006Y5x4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zNbF006Y5x4[/video]
thank you to Jeff Jacobsen for this

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Book Description
Publication Date: April 4, 2007
The first manuscript of this book went into the fire five minutes before the arrival of the secret police in Communist Poland. The second copy, reassembled painfully by scientists working under impossible conditions of repression, was sent via a courier to the Vatican. Its receipt was never acknowledged, no word was ever heard from the courier - the manuscript and all the valuable data was lost. The third copy was produced after one of the scientists working on the project escaped to America in the 1980s. Zbigniew Brzezinski suppressed it.
Political Ponerology was forged in the crucible of the very subject it studies. Scientists living under an oppressive regime decide to study it clinically, to study the founders and supporters of an evil regime to determine what common factor is at play in the rise and propagation of man's inhumanity to man.
Shocking in its clinically spare descriptions of the true nature of evil, poignant in the more literary passages where the author reveals the suffering experienced by the researchers who were contaminated or destroyed by the disease they were studying, this is a book that should be required reading by every citizen of every country that claims a moral or humanistic foundation. For it is a certainty that morality and humanism cannot long withstand the predations of Evil. Knowledge of its nature, how it creates its networks and spreads, how insidious is its guileful approach, is the only antidote.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
Elbert Hubbard

“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you”

― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Are you under the spell of media hypnosis?
Take this simple test and find out
Natural News.com

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm reading John Sweeney's book right now, "The Church of Fear" and he speaks often and highly of Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of "Brainwashing" in China by Robert Jay Lifton. Has it been mentioned here already, and if you've read it, Arnie, what are your thoughts?

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm reading John Sweeney's book right now, "The Church of Fear" and he speaks often and highly of Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism: A Study of "Brainwashing" in China by Robert Jay Lifton. Has it been mentioned here already, and if you've read it, Arnie, what are your thoughts?

It's been a decade+ since I read it.. I'll get back to you.

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's been a decade+ since I read it.. I'll get back to you.

No worries. Side topic. I was watching a video from the Hamburg conference where Jesse Prince mentions you by name. (I think it was there - I'm reading a lot about Jesse at the moment.) I don't know if he is finishing a book, but I know he's had health challenges. If you're still in touch with him, please share I really hope he is memorializing his experiences. I've been impressed with him and I think he has a very important story to tell, especially as a man of color in Scientology. I hope this isn't presumptuous to ask - but I just heard your name a few days ago, so I thought it would be okay.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
"People have a hard time letting go of their suffering.
Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar."
Tibetan Book of the Dead
[video=youtube;BCHh8xqMWeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCHh8xqMWeo[/video]

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
That one answers so many of the questions whose hope for answer, is the gravity binding so many to the $cientology cult of lies.

"BardoThodol, mischief says "thank you" for this post"

mischief

Patron with Honors
It does?....did I miss something?
I think the Tibetean culture is amazing,not perfect, but still very interesting.

Having a personal experience with waiting with a partner while he died.
I got the courage up to tell him what my personal beliefs on this was, which seemed to alleviate his fear but made me wonder if I was in fact lying to him due to no perfect recall on the process.

As it turns out, I got a very clear message from him within half an hour that he was ok and was still there with me....just without a body that didnt work anymore.
Didnt lessen my pain in the slightest.

oops late for work, gotta go

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
In 1924 Heisenburg and Neils Bohr approached Einstein with a theory that the spirit of the observer was affecting the experiments...Einstein could not accept this, at the time.

Towards the end of his life Einstein said this:

"Anyone who becomes seriously involved in the pursuit of science
becomes convinced that there is a spirit manifest in the laws of the universe,
a spirit vastly superior to that of man." Einstein

Max Plank - Father of Quantum Physics 1858-1947

"All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force.
We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind.
This Mind is the matrix of all matter."

[video=youtube;8yNoUTPRbl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yNoUTPRbl0[/video]

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Extended Mind: Recent Experimental Evidence
[video=youtube;JnA8GUtXpXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnA8GUtXpXY[/video]

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: The Great Game

The Great Game

This link will require considerable time, do not waste this by skimming through it, stop and follow the embedded links, they amplify the content....this is deprogramming.
I doubt there will be any further posts my me in this thread...

arnie lerma

Last edited:

Jump

Operating teatime
Re: The Great Game

The Great Game

This link will require considerable time, do not waste this by skimming through it, stop and follow the embedded links, they amplify the content....this is deprogramming.
I doubt there will be any further posts my me in this thread...

arnie lerma

Thanks Arnie for constructing this valuable and fascinating archive.