What's new

Believe it or not Ron is loved worldwide!

freet43

Patron with Honors
a 1953 study? this is the "proof"? That is ancient history.

Over 60 years have gone by during which time many Dianetics and Scientology principles have gone mainstream...

Anyone familiar with TIR?

MD Psychiatrist Sarge Gerbode practices TIR.... basically Dianetics renamed.....traumatic incident reduction....

It is used widely by mainstream therapists with excellent results.... and it IS dianetics

Marina

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
familiar with TIR

I am not familiar with TIR, but heard that in actual fact there is a D missing at the end of the expression, which then seems to appropriate to the subject:eyeroll:

Carmel

Crusader
They probably *have* sold 83 milllion copies of Dianetics, but neglected to say that those sales were *enforced* sales to orgs and missions, and that the orgs and missions had to buy, re buy and re buy that *same* book (in bulk), over and over again, every time it was re-published..........Omitting very relevant facts to give a false concept, is standard for that lot.

That aside, I'm surprised that "Hairy Maclary from Donaldson's Dairy" didn't make the list in the op.........Must just be a hit in Oz/NZ ( :sad: ).

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yeah, I heard it's called hipgnosis or so....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOAGSGUSbo

Now that was kinda cool and had a sorta funky-partying-all-night-in-a-freaky-euro-underground-club kind of groove.

And it did begin to remedy my loss of memory during a moment of unconsciousness when "somebody spoke and i went into a dream".

Now the anaten is blowing and i remember that it was Ron that spoke and I went into this terrible dream about trying to get rid of crazy Xenu entities...

So, this proves that memory IS recoverable...but i guess not by using the tech, but instead by escaping from the tech.

And the crazy Xenu entities that I was trying to get rid of turned out not to be BT's but Sea Org Members.