What's new

Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I know all those kids. And I know who you are. I'm so happy to see you here posting.

In the pix below my son, Derek, is the sad looking one on the far left. It upset me to see how sad he was in that pix. But now he's all grown up and doing great. Here's a pix of him with his girl. They're both lovely and happy people.


4258408232_c5b1683a65_o.jpg



9725_546008118616_42500357_32273362_182908_n.jpg
 
Interesting post re. fires at orgs here:
http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=362209&postcount=2

Just curious if anyone else remember any more details about the fire at the Boston org. Besides my curiosity the thread creator would like more data.

It was guessed that the frat next door came up over the roof and set the fire.
The facts were never discovered.

In 1993 I came back from Flag for being out-qualed for training i went into the Academy and there was a bullet hole in the mirror on the wall. Vince Whelton was helping a student when it whizzed past his head and clacked in the glass. He ignored it and kept on suping. When you looked out the oposite window to the mirror, across the street, there was a fire escape on the side of the building.

In 1994 Fran McKay set the Snr. C/S office on fire by dumping an ashtray into a wastebasket. She had a lower condition for about a week. She filed particles in CF for 3 hours as her amends.

Kit Figuredo set the DSA office on fire the same way in 1995. She did a much better amends project but I can't remember what it was.

There was a guy from Boston who went to DC for the renovations of their new org in the 90's. He accidently set the old DC org on fire. It was quite a blaze. I think the building was a loss. Had to be torn down. Not sure of that.But certain of the fire.

There was one year where there were heavy rains. Gerard Renna was the ED. The basement in the back of the building got about a foot of water. Ronnie Miscavige came to the org and wanted to see the basement. He walked out on precarious planks set up by Nils Hansen. Gerard was freaking out that he would fall.

MEST stories of Boston.
 
Should point out......that the VM office on the corner of Washington and Mass. Ave is in limited use, no doubt this have everything to do with the haiti quake.
 
I remember the 93 fire too. Don't remember any more details about it other than what you said though. The adjudication was that it was started by the frat next door. I believe that. They were always up to something. One night I was on night watch and heard something out front, maybe midnight, 1 a.m. I looked outside and saw a guy running away. Obvious frat dude. He was coming up out of the stairway under the front stairs, that goes into the basement. I went outside and found that he had stuck our water hose under the door and turned on the water. I spent the next hour mopping up water in the basement.

Stuff like this is the reason I'm not into any kind of anti-Scientology movement. Sure, hold them up to the law just like anyone else. Expose crimes. But once you start being anti-anything, it winds up as an excuse for people to do shit like this. It's fair game in reverse.

I also remember the shooting. The hole was in the glass and the mirror for years. You could put your eye where the hole in the mirror was and look through the hole in the window and see just where it came from across the street. Vince said it just missed his head. Stuff like that is fucked up.
 
hm, a bullet? just one? odd......anyone ever try to guess it's trajectory? like eyeball it and see if it possibly came from a roof?
 
UPDATE: while I have no pictures, an extremely brave anon put a sticker on the window of the mission office on washington st.

And no one has scraped it off yet

strange......
 
There was a building across the street with a fire escape on the side. the trajectory lined up with the fire escape. And yes, only one bullet.
hm, a bullet? just one? odd......anyone ever try to guess it's trajectory? like eyeball it and see if it possibly came from a roof?
 
I know what you mean but I think anonymous does an excellent job of protesting without many instances of this kind. Yeah there will always be rogues and loose cannons in any group but I'm very impressed with the way they operate.

Stuff like this is the reason I'm not into any kind of anti-Scientology movement. Sure, hold them up to the law just like anyone else. Expose crimes. But once you start being anti-anything, it winds up as an excuse for people to do shit like this. It's fair game in reverse.
.
 
I've been wondering if anyone here knew Cary Goulston personally back in the day or still does. I found out early on that he was born and raised in my hometown (Medford, MA), went to the same HS, etc.

However, the new interest comes from the fact that I just recently came to understand that a black chick I knew back in MHS named Chandra is related to him! What relation, I do not know, however, I do find it quite, QUITE interesting that an FSM of some considerable rank within the organization would be related (or admit to being related to, in this case, because I used my facebook deductive powers to find this out) to a downstat (in scilon terms), because she was also somewhat mentally and physically disabled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top