Exactly. And if you ask them why they are lying, they will not understand your question, quickly be offended and label you as a religious terrorist. Thereafter they will attack you for your own good. If they are an Indie Scientologist, they will helpfully try to point out which part of your bank is making you ask that question and suggest that you get much needed auditing.
To understand Scientology, you have to first understand that Scientologists do not care about that low level humanoid obsession with telling the truth.
EXACTLY HelluvaHoax! I know because it happened to me when I had questions as to why they use the cross if they don't believe in God. The cross is to symbolize Jesus dying on the cross for us so that our sins are forgiven. In the Bible it states to believe in me (God) you have to believe also in Jesus and the Holy Ghost. After they fumbled horribly I might add to even give me a viable answer, they finally gave up and thats when they told it was time to leave and they had my fiancee disconnect from me. They knew I couldnt be persuaded by their insane crap that they were selling.



That's friggin funny as hell. I should add that to my sig....insolvency is wealth!
