What's new

Cancer Briefing-Indie Scientology Podcast#41

Andy Nolch

Patron
CANCER EPIDEMIC EXPOSED
Why are so many people in general getting cancer these days?
Why do Scientologists tend to get cancer more?
Are high level Scientologists being targeted?
Find out in this briefing by Andy Nolch. This is a controversial topic, but if there is something wrong then it deserves attention.

Link to vid I mentioned towards the end of the briefing about parallel worlds:

The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!

Veda

Sponsor
You're welcome. I only found the first two court hearings - the original sentencing, and the second one where Andy Nolch appealed the amount he was charged to remove the graffiti. In this appeal, it was determined that the graffiti was premeditated and planned, as Andy used some 45 litres of paint to defile a memorial and service with a 25 ft penis hours before the family arrived. Apparently Andy did not understand the concept of fines and penalties and felt they should have called around for a cheaper quote to remove the graffiti. :roflmao:

Representing himself, Nolch questioned a parks officer on the council's decision to replace the turf.

"Are you aware that when the AFL wants to cover logos they use green paint sprayed over the top?" Nolch asked.
"I am not aware," City of Melbourne's Ian Fisher replied.

"Do you consider that there could've been cheaper ways to solve the graffiti problem?" Nolch continued.

Four firefighters had earlier spent three hours trying to remove the markings."We tried very hard to get rid of it," the MFB's Joe Cardamone said. But the "crazy" paint wouldn't come off, he said, despite firefighters spraying some 6500 litres of water.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/melbourne-memorial-vandal-returns-court-163028831--spt.html

There is no record of a third court hearing with Andy anywhere in media, although it was scheduled for later in the week. Someone might check directly with the Victoria court house to be sure, but it appears that Andy eventually canceled (dropped) his appeal. His fine was already reduced from $19,300 to $13,800 when the MFB withdrew their claim, but Andy appealed anyway to try to make the fine less. It looks to me like his appeal wasn't going anywhere so he dropped it rather than take his chances with a jail sentence, but check with the courthouse.

Veda

Sponsor
@Veda

This is interesting:

A REMORSELESS anti-feminist who defaced slain comedian Eurydice Dixon’s memorial will not spend a night in jail as a magistrate ordered him to undergo a men’s behaviour change program for his “despicable” actions.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a&dest=https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/andrew-nolch-sentenced-to-18month-cco-for-defacing-eurydice-dixon-memorial/news-story/45863c4156889083d9c3d70c300d9a2c&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

Maybe Andy Nolch would like to tell us what his "men's behaviour change program for his despicable actions" includes?

Surely his program would want him to stop displaying an attitude that anyone that doesn't agree with him is either a spy, unaware, evil or some other derogatory label?

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious
CANCER EPIDEMIC EXPOSED
Why are so many people in general getting cancer these days?
Why do Scientologists tend to get cancer more?
Are high level Scientologists being targeted?
Find out in this briefing by Andy Nolch. This is a controversial topic, but if there is something wrong then it deserves attention.

Link to vid I mentioned towards the end of the briefing about parallel worlds:

The Indie Scientology Podcast has mind blowing guest interviews, Free Zone success stories, secret briefings and much much more. Hosted by Andy Nolch the space cowboy. Available on most podcast apps & Youtube. Remember, what you thought was impossible, is possible!
Helpful hint to Andy: If you want to disseminate Scientology to the world, then it would be better not to fuck up your PR presence by despoiling the grave area of a recently deceased rape/murder victim with a painting of a giant penis where their burial ceremony is about to take place. Didn't you read LRH PR and Marketing Series Issue 69 "Paint penises and PR - groundbreaking discovery about the three Ps"

Anyway, LRH has already solved the cancer thing. It's caused by 2D upsets and not smoking enough. And, in some cases, by not upping your IAS statuses quickly enough. Well, actually, the latter is subsumed* within 2D upsets - when you don't up your status quickly enough, the org is likely to get your 2D to disconnect from you because you are a low-toned, no-responsibility case. Which presents a bit of a dilemma for the org, because your 2D was likely on staff in the local org, with their pesky wog devt (like eating and paying rent) being taken care of by you.

* Dictionary note for Andy: Don't forget to look this word up in a proper dictionary. The Latin derivation should be cleared last of all. You can post your example sentences on this thread, so we can check that you have obtained a conceptual understanding of the word. I might spot check you later.

Don't forget: outflow equals inflow, so you should keep posting on this message board, regardless of the backflash that you get from low-toned, 1.1 DBs. The way out is the way through, and what turns it on turns it off, so show some stick-to-ivity and make it go right to turn this board into a sane, high-toned environment. I've been waiting for ages for someone like you to come and put in the ethics of the fucking SPs on this board.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, let's let Andy help us all get our ethics in and rediscover the wonders of the Bridge to Total Freedom. Where do I get a big poster of Andy that I can clap and hip hip hooray too?

JustSheila

Crusader
Crikey, to be so unaware that you don't even realize that you're an embarrassment to the Indie Scientologists... :faceslap: Living proof that the more dedicated you are to Scientology and L Ron, the more of a loser you become. :duh:

There were some nice Indies on this Board before. Nice people, good hearted, like Terril. Folks who would never tear up the hearts of an already grieving family just to get in the newspapers. People who actually bucked the Sea Org system when they were asked to do bad things. Not people who go out of their way to be destructive, mean jerks.

Where is Terril, anyway? I hope he's alright.

Andy Nolch

Patron
Helpful hint to Andy: If you want to disseminate Scientology to the world, then it would be better not to fuck up your PR presence by despoiling the grave area of a recently deceased rape/murder victim with a painting of a giant penis where their burial ceremony is about to take place. Didn't you read LRH PR and Marketing Series Issue 69 "Paint penises and PR - groundbreaking discovery about the three Ps"

Anyway, LRH has already solved the cancer thing. It's caused by 2D upsets and not smoking enough. And, in some cases, by not upping your IAS statuses quickly enough. Well, actually, the latter is subsumed* within 2D upsets - when you don't up your status quickly enough, the org is likely to get your 2D to disconnect from you because you are a low-toned, no-responsibility case. Which presents a bit of a dilemma for the org, because your 2D was likely on staff in the local org, with their pesky wog devt (like eating and paying rent) being taken care of by you.

* Dictionary note for Andy: Don't forget to look this word up in a proper dictionary. The Latin derivation should be cleared last of all. You can post your example sentences on this thread, so we can check that you have obtained a conceptual understanding of the word. I might spot check you later.

Don't forget: outflow equals inflow, so you should keep posting on this message board, regardless of the backflash that you get from low-toned, 1.1 DBs. The way out is the way through, and what turns it on turns it off, so show some stick-to-ivity and make it go right to turn this board into a sane, high-toned environment. I've been waiting for ages for someone like you to come and put in the ethics of the fucking SPs on this board.
your message is too long, theres a lot to my graffiti act, I made a vid on it, in the future I will make a full one explaining the whole legal system and all the stuff that went down, it was very complex, the big question is what is an overt? yes breaking the law does fit the definition, but that doesn't mean that that act of breaking the law was bad for your dynamics. So what I did was a survival action, yet is classified as an overt because graffiti is illegal. But LRH did approve of illegal actions in his gardains office, LRH believed that sometimes you have to break the law to do whats right. He considered our law abberatted which it is. The government were infiltrating the church, sending assassins after him, of course it ok for him to have ordered Snow White, I would have done the same, at least he tried to stop his church from being infiltrated, its tough taking on the FBI/CIA. Many government organisations literally break the law everyday, so my graffiti and the guardians offices actions are absolutely nothing when compared to the full blown criminals getting away with outrageous stuff in our governments everyday.

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
your message is too long, theres a lot to my graffiti act, I made a vid on it, in the future I will make a full one explaining the whole legal system and all the stuff that went down, it was very complex, the big question is what is an overt? yes breaking the law does fit the definition, but that doesn't mean that that act of breaking the law was bad for your dynamics. So what I did was a survival action, yet is classified as an overt because graffiti is illegal. But LRH did approve of illegal actions in his gardains office, LRH believed that sometimes you have to break the law to do whats right. He considered our law abberatted which it is. The government were infiltrating the church, sending assassins after him, of course it ok for him to have ordered Snow White, I would have done the same, at least he tried to stop his church from being infiltrated, its tough taking on the FBI/CIA. Many government organisations literally break the law everyday, so my graffiti and the guardians offices actions are absolutely nothing when compared to the full blown criminals getting away with outrageous stuff in our governments everyday.
It seems to me you are completely unable to think for yourself but base all of your actions on what Hubbard said was right in order to further the aims of his 'church'. He's playing you like a violin mate, and from the grave at that.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
your message is too long, theres a lot to my graffiti act, I made a vid on it, in the future I will make a full one explaining the whole legal system and all the stuff that went down, it was very complex, the big question is what is an overt? yes breaking the law does fit the definition, but that doesn't mean that that act of breaking the law was bad for your dynamics. So what I did was a survival action, yet is classified as an overt because graffiti is illegal.
Please explain how this was a survival action. I'm curious. My view on graffiti is that generally it's an eyesore for almost everyone and expensive for the property owner to remediate (and almost impossible to make as good as new). There are exceptions, where, er, unofficial artwork can enhance the aesthetics of a location, in which case I would look on that graffito as maybe illegal but not an overt, especially if the property owner agrees.

Paul

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
your message is too long, theres a lot to my graffiti act, I made a vid on it, in the future I will make a full one explaining the whole legal system. . .
Hubbard also "explained the whole legal system".

Then his top ten elite executives went to prison along with his wife.

R-FACTOR: Prison is in the legal system. So is being arrested and convicted. Clay demo it.

Dr. Hubbard, like yourself, had total knowingness on the legal system. He wrote volumes about it while hiding out from the legal system from inside a constantly moving "fabian" bluebird motorhome.

it's really cool how all the gurus giving lectures on the legal system are on the run, under indictment or in prison.

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Nolchitology ? Nope.

Andytology ? Nope, doesn't sound right.

An-Nol-shit-ology ? Maybe has some promise !!

Andy should consider using a different pic of flubtard in his office, or whatever the fuck he is recording this from. Not the one where cap'n tubby is saying "Look, watch me raise my finger. Wish my little wanker could do this!"

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
Andy San.jpg
4DEF83F500000578-5919529-Comedian_Andrew_Nolch_above_31_has_been_revealed_to_be_the_man_c-a-35_1530759554394

Veda

Sponsor
You were not the slightest bit concerned with further traumatizing the friends and family of an innocent rape and murder victim.

You desecrated - in the most insulting, hurtful, and profane manner - a sacred site where those friends and family were soon to gather.

To this day, you have no awareness of why what you did was wrong.

Alright, I'll just come out and say it: You have the mind of a potential mass murderer.

What you did - and even the post you just made - is a sign, a signal, that something is terribly wrong with you.

It doesn't appear that anyone in the Australian government is going to help you, and your goofy friends, the Scientologists, are not going to help you.

This is like watching a train wreck about to happen.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

You were not the slightest bit concerned with further traumatizing the friends and family of a innocent rape and murder victim.
This is like watching a train wreck about to happen.

Amoral idiocy
is an "advanced state" that Scientologists strive to achieve.

Blinkless sociopathy
is an "ability attained" that bestows untold "humanitarian" status.

Total certainty without any knowledge
it is the "unreasonable" OT state of mind most coveted.​

The formula to calculate all this
Scientologically wicked stupidity is:​

(Dunning-Kruger Effect)[sup]2[/sup]

[sup].[/sup]

Last edited:

Voodoo

Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will Follow
Andy seems to have zero situational awareness. It's just mind boggling that he'd continue to promote his bizarro Scientology videos here, or anywhere else.

And he does it without so much as a mea culpa about his recent atrocious activities. I don't think I've ever seen someone so devoid of remorse, after having committed such a heinous act.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
the big question is what is an overt? yes breaking the law does fit the definition, but that doesn't mean that that act of breaking the law was bad for your dynamics. So what I did was a survival action, yet is classified as an overt because graffiti is illegal. But LRH did approve of illegal actions in his gardains office, LRH believed that sometimes you have to break the law to do whats right. He considered our law abberatted which it is. The government were infiltrating the church, sending assassins after him....
Andy,

Sadly for you, this last post only proves, again you are deeply indoctrinated into the sociopathic mind and behavior of Ron Hubbard; It's obvious for any reader that you lost any critical thinking.

I know of mass murderers ( for example women haters) who had good reasons to serve mankind in commiting crimes against women; they justified their crimes like you do: it was the best they can do for the greatest good of the society.

Let me tell you something: you are walking a very dangerous path and since you speak and behave like a fanatic, I wouldn't want you as a neighbor, especially living close to my daughters.

My advice to you man...a precious one that may avoid you falling in the downward spiral...
Got get a therapist help. You are really not well..but your indoctrinated mind tricks you in thinking other are the wrong ones.

I've long time known fanatics like you and some ended up with a psychotic break or doing criminal acts as they see themselve as a sort of justice warrior....

Think about it man...I am deadly serious and have a really bad impression about what your futur might be.

See a psychotherapist!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Andy seems to have zero situational awareness. It's just mind boggling that he'd continue to promote his bizarro Scientology videos here, or anywhere else.And he does it without so much as a mea culpa about his recent atrocious activities. I don't think I've ever seen someone so devoid of remorse, after having committed such a heinous act.

"Never regret yesterday, life is in you today and you create your own tomorrows."
"Never regret yesterday, justifications are in you today and you create more overts tomorrow."

Terril park

Sponsor
Crikey, to be so unaware that you don't even realize that you're an embarrassment to the Indie Scientologists... :faceslap: Living proof that the more dedicated you are to Scientology and L Ron, the more of a loser you become. :duh:

There were some nice Indies on this Board before. Nice people, good hearted, like Terril. Folks who would never tear up the hearts of an already grieving family just to get in the newspapers. People who actually bucked the Sea Org system when they were asked to do bad things. Not people who go out of their way to be destructive, mean jerks.

Where is Terril, anyway? I hope he's alright.
Still here but don't post a lot, and thanks for the compliment. :)