What's new

David Miscavige's abuses and violence

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I read two posts today on OCMB that really show the extent of the voilence and abuse of Miscavige. There are many such reports, including all the interviews in the St Petersburg Times.For the benefit of lurkers and new posters, here they are to start the thread. Perhaps links to the many other reports can be posted when I have time to find them. Just a reminder of what the management of the "Church of Scientology" is about.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41348

Karen #1
If you Google
David Miscavige beatings, there are 147,000 hits
If you Google
David Miscavige assault there are 175,000 hits
If you Google
David Miscavige battery there are 349,000 hits

Incredulous how much this has been reported on the Internet.
Perhaps more incredulous as to how someone can commit assault and battery for 25 years and get away with it.

It is VERY VERY strict policy within the Church to never report any crime no matter how heinous to

Law enforcement. It is only reported within (to OSA).Of course Miscavige's batteries would not be reported at all. Within the Sea Org mind set and culture it would be unthinkable.

There are reports that Laurisse Stuckenbrock ("Lou") who follows him everywhere (his personal assistant) even carries cotton balls and anti-septic in her purse to dab onto bloodied noses and ears that she expects to encounter in the course of the day.
===========

A few months ago I had dinner with a veteran Sea Org Member. We had not seen each other in 30 years. Someone on Facebook hooked us up.

It was an amazing re-union as our time tracks within the Sea Org had paralleled.
He volunteered a horror story, then I countered with another horror story, then he told another and I told another and so the night went...But it is the David Miscavige brutality that I want to make note of. The Leader sets the tone level and sets an example for the rest of the flock to follow.

This Sea Org member was top notch. Almost a household name in the US in Sea Org circles Worked 80 hour weeks. Loyal, dedicated, unwavering in service.

He was out of the blue summoned to a meeting. Miscavige wanted to see him, he was told. He was led to a small room under the main building of BIG BLUE on Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles 90027. (Under the "complex" are 3 floors of intertwining tunnels and a labyrinth of rooms and corridors. One of these floors was the Morgue of the old Cedar's Hospital. ) This veteran Sea Org member was placed in this room. It was an empty unfurnished room. He sat on the floor. This was in the 1980s. Hour after hour went by. No food or water. Some 6 hours went by.

Then Miscavige entered with his entourage. (He always has some 1/2 dozen enablers and thugs with him when doing his "rounds." ) 2 of them are out, 4 are still in lockdown so I will not name them, hopefully they will emerge one day.

Miscavige slugged this SO member HARD.

Not a word was said. No data on why this Sea Member was assaulted. No charge was ever brought, no Court of Ethics, no Committee of Evidence. Nothing.

The Sea Org Member stayed in this small cell like room for several more hours after the assault. It was freezing cold, he lay there shivering (no heating in this lower levels). No bed, no food, no water. He was a forgotten particle.

The next day the person in charge of the RPF came to get him. For the next 30 days, again with no charges or accusations, he was given a tool to scrape paint off old metallic pipes 12 hours a day. It was the RPF's RPF. He was cut off from all communication even with fellow RPF's and ordered to scrape paint 12 hours a day and permitted sleep 5 hours a day. He spent the next year and a half in the RPF.

This person has never told his story on the web. He has never published his account. He is still "under the radar" but hopes to come out soon.

His experience has made him disbelieve on ANY merit in Scientology at all.
He is not bitter, but he is emotionally scarred.
This is what the "Church" can get away with under the guide of "Ministerial Exemption."
It is legal to take away all civil and constitutional rights because they are a "Church".

Larry Brennan

Without a doubt David Miscavige was the most immature in a group of immature kiddies who took over in late 1981, and abused others across the sectors of organized scientology as they seized control of each sector.

I remember when I first met David Miscavige in late October/early November 1981 and spent about five hours with him teaching him the basics of the then newly proposed corporate structure where CSI and much of the new corporate structure was about to be launched. I had put together a proposal to launch it all and was told he was LRH's real rep and he had to approve the new corporate proposals so I paid him a lot of respect then.

I was amazed at just how ignorant he was and had to control laughter as he tried to act so tough. He kept trying to find holes in my proposals by trying to intimidate me by such immature things as swearing, saying I was "a fucking liar" as I explained the new structure, etc. etc. Then he would try to look tough by chewing his tobacco and spitting it in a cup each time looking to see if I was watching as if that would somehow impress me.

I was amazed at how silly and immature and stupid he came off. He asked no intelligent questions and knew only intimidation as his way of seeing if someone was not sure of themselves. He approved the launch of the new structures only when he could find no holes in it by constantly screaming and swearing.

Later in court he filed declarations that he was not involved in that corporate reorganization and completely perjured himself by cowardly lying to avoid potential legal liability for approving same. Here is a link to a posting I made on that very point about five years ago:

http://tinyurl.com/35r3vd

And here is a link to my free ebook called "The Miscavige Legal Statements: A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection" that gives numerous examples of Miscavige cowardly lying, committing perjury and abusing others as part of his seizing and/or maintaining control in organized scientology:

http://paulsrabbit.com/LHBvol1a.pdf

In the two years following that I saw Miscavige beat others, spit on others and constantly use profanity to get his way and to intimidate others into following him.

I also watched him run the international finance police ordering them to get completely innocent people jailed just so others would fear him. Here are a couple of postings of mine on alt.religion.scientology in 2006 and 2007 that explain that sort of thing in a little more detail:

http://tinyurl.com/4tczph

http://tinyurl.com/44zrxk

To this very day I see Miscavige's goons like Moxon still trying to frame innocent people including innocent Anonymous people who only were trying to point out abuses, something which Miscavige would not tolerate. He is doing that as we type on this thread to Anon Sparrow (Brian) in DC and he did that to Gregg, then an Anon in Boston shortly after Anonymous started pointing out his abuses and fraud.

Here is a link to an article I wrote on that back in 2008 when I was a guest writer for Factnet:

http://factnet.org/?p=311

The abuses continue and continue. All you have written in this thread is true.

It is time for a reckoning. I believe that as long as more and more of us speak out the truth that that reckoning will happen.

w/<3 Karen
Larry
"SME"

Larry Brennan

As I have posted years ago, I walked in to a cabana at Int in late 82/early 83 and saw Miscavige punch one staff executive hard in the mouth, slap another hard and choke the third. A thing I will never forget is the look on their faces as Miscavige did it. It was a look of shock and despair. Here were people who were at the top and who had dedicated their lives to trying to help others who were horribly abused, beaten, spit on, laughed at and had their whole worlds crumbling around them. In their minds I believe their "immortal futures" were being cruelly held up in front of them and threatened if they did not subject themselves to this abuse and what would amount to a life of cruel slavery as long as they stayed "in".

And that example is so typical of so many such stories from others who have found their voices and spoken out now either by donning the mask as part of Anonymous where they found support and encouragement and comradery or otherwise after getting help from others or simply after being able to decompress enough over time to find their voices.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Eric Knutson an Indie Friend of mine. Former WDC Watch Dog Committee

I was a Sea Org Member in Scientology’s “International Management Organization” (IMO), “Watchdog Committee” (WDC), “Commodore’s Messenger Org International” (CMOI) and other Gold Base organizations from 1980 to August 1990.

eric-knutson-2009.jpg

Eric Knutson (former CMOI and WDCI Executive, Department Head of Gold; worked at the Int Base from 1980-1990) had this to say on August 21, 2010:
“While working on a construction project as a Department Head in Gold in the late 80's, I was summonsed to the RTC office building at the Villas to answer some kind of question Miscavige had with regard to the project I was working on. For some reason I was called to the office where Mark Fisher and Jason Bennick worked directly under David Miscavige as his execution arms. Jason and I were the only ones in the room with DM. I had answered any questions Miscavige had and when I was finished he asked Jason a question about his post (I don’t remember the subject content). Jason replied and DM came flying across the office behind Jason’s desk where he was sitting. Screaming obscenities, Miscavige started punching Jason with body shots to the chest and ribcage with closed fists as Jason used his arms to protect himself from the thudding blows. I remember Jason’s eyes as big as saucers filled with terror in his disbelief as to what was happening. It ended almost as abruptly as it started. I remember DM looking at me with an expression that stated clearly ‘this is what will happen to you if you fuck up.’ ”

Source: http://www.scientology-cult.com/under-a-dark-cloud.html

More

Duress and Destruction

In the mid-80’s during the construction of the LRH Sound Studio, Miscavige was heavily involved with the execution of this project. LRH was directly on the lines issuing his advices to Miscavige from anything to technical sound data to complex construction details to obtain a dead-sounding studio. I was part of the construction of this building along with dozens of others. Construction lasted for months. There were many separate occasions where we were ordered to do “all nighters” working 2 to 3 days at a time without sleep to keep production on schedule. It was not uncommon during these “blitzes” to find construction staff sleeping in hidden corners on cold concrete slabs with only their clothes to keep warm in an effort to recover from the fatigue, even if only for an hour. Anything helped. I’ve seen staff sleep standing up due to sheer exhaustion.

Yet all our actions have consequences. Thanks to Miscavige keeping everyone up around the clock, on one horrific occasion at 4 AM after already being up for approximately 68 hours, I witnessed one incoherent staff member run his hand through a table saw equipped with a dado blade (a wide blade used for making large grooves or channels in wood.) He lost 3-4 fingers just like that. He was taken to the hospital, but afterward his hand was useless. David Miscavige couldn't have cared less.

As a result, he was "offloaded" for being "accident prone" (a condition which is caused by suppression). Cruel. “All nighters” also included a total lack of shower facilities and many times you couldn’t even brush your teeth for days. Of course beans, rice and water was the staple of our diet.

Read more

http://www.scientology-cult.com/under-a-dark-cloud.html

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
This cruel, non-person needs to go to prison and to be exposed for his vicious crimes.

This might be the only way for the electrified to snap out of their trances.

More importantly, the abuses, fully exposed will hopefully reveal the flawed policies that allowed them to run amok and gave a madman protection and which created cowed and/or sadistic individuals trapped in a psychotic, dangerous cult.

Last edited:

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
I wish Miscavige would try to do to me what he did to Jason, and see what would happen. No such luck, though.
The abusers know whom to pick on, and whom to avoid, which is a form of cowardly behavior.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish someone would stand up to the little shit, and punch the little fuck in the face - a lot. Over and over. And then have his entire entourage turn on him, and join in the melee - like in a horror movie. Night of the living dead . . . devouring his rotten stinky flesh/carcass.

:punch: :punch: :punch:

What an asswipe - dm the :punch: insecure bullying midget. Where is Stephen King when ya need him ? ? ?

The little sociopathic freak makes me :puke2: - with disgust.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wish someone would stand up to the little shit, and punch the little fuck in the face - a lot. Over and over. And then have his entire entourage turn on him, and join in the melee - like in a horror movie. Night of the living dead . . . devouring his rotten stinky flesh/carcass.

What an asswipe - dm the :punch: insecure bullying midget. Where is Stephen King when ya need him ? ? ?

The little sociopathic freak makes me :puke2: - with disgust.

I share in the fantasy. It's played over in my mind so many times!

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

The little freak makes me :puke2: - with disgust.

While I understand the sentiment, I don't advocate violence in this situation. An understanding of David Miscavige's biography coupled with Face's "Children Of The Corn" as background, makes it abundantly apparent that the WHO is L Ron Hubbard and the WHY is Scientology. When it comes to the sullen atmosphere of threats, abuse, and actual violence that exists in Scientology, it helps to remember that it has always been an integral part of its culture, especially in the upper echelons. L Ron Hubbard was violent himself, Nibs tells stories of being involved personally in the physical beating of Scientologists in the early 1960s. L Ron Hubbard explicitly gave David Miscavige permission to, first, spit in people's faces and, then, beat them, according to Jesse Prince. And how many people did Marty Rathbun assault before the veil slipped? And the violence still goes on.

Even without David Miscavige, Scientology has a plethora of abuse and violence, starting with PTS/SP doctrine, written into its Scripture. In fact, Scientology's abuses and violence are essential KSW components.

Still, David Miscavige is a ripe target and EPIC lulzcow. Lets not let him become a distraction or an excuse.

realitykq6.png

Out-Ethics

Patron Meritorious
I've read so many accounts on DM abuses that it makes me wonder with all the so-call tech Hubbard put out on PTS/SP, tone scale, SOS etc that he ended up allowing a complete psychotic to have complete control of the church. Further proof that Hubbard's tech is a load of crap.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
I've read much about David Miscavige and his vicious side and I've no doubt that it's true, because there are so many different (but similar) stories and nothing surprises me now about his bullying. What really does surprise me though is that people still seem to support not just him but hubbard and scientology as a whole even though the tek (ethics tek and processing tek) has clearly not 'worked' on the COB.

What does it take for people to wake up and realise that the whole thing is and always was just a scam?

There is no way that people don't know about his behaviour, even the scared stiff staff still talk (to each other) and word would get around after each attack.

I suppose many just don't want to know the truth, they are too entrenched.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The horrendous thing about this is that nothing is hard to believe about this. Having watched or heard the daily screamings of an executive to his juniors and the constant threats the ear blastings and face rips nothing I could hear is far fetched.

If juniors are really so infective that they need a 'severe reality adjustment' every day I would say it's time to hand in the towel.

This constant bombardment of hatred and abuse removes any willingness on the juniors part and leaves a robot who then eventually gets RPF'd or dumped. Anyone and that does include the dead head, Ron himself, doing this must truly have had no respect for human beings or love of people. This is constant evil attack of 'entheta' would kill a lion.

This 'teck' is called bait and badger, it is evil. Physical violence is even beyond that.

The trouble is that people who are still in will explain how they deserved to be thrown in the lake or screamed at, hit on the face or imprisoned. For me it doesn't matter if the victim is too scared and will not press charges, assault should be investigated.

If a husband had been accused of assaulting his wife as publicly as David Miscavige has been accused of beating people up I would expect to see police cars outside his house, and hear of a court case.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
While I understand the sentiment, I don't advocate violence in this situation. An understanding of David Miscavige's biography coupled with Face's "Children Of The Corn" as background, makes it abundantly apparent that the WHO is L Ron Hubbard and the WHY is Scientology. When it comes to the sullen atmosphere of threats, abuse, and actual violence that exists in Scientology, it helps to remember that it has always been an integral part of its culture, especially in the upper echelons. L Ron Hubbard was violent himself, Nibs tells stories of being involved personally in the physical beating of Scientologists in the early 1960s. L Ron Hubbard explicitly gave David Miscavige permission to, first, spit in people's faces and, then, beat them, according to Jesse Prince. And how many people did Marty Rathbun assault before the veil slipped? And the violence still goes on.

Even without David Miscavige, Scientology has a plethora of abuse and violence, starting with PTS/SP doctrine, written into its Scripture. In fact, Scientology's abuses and violence are essential KSW components.

Still, David Miscavige is a ripe target and EPIC lulzcow. Lets not let him become a distraction or an excuse.

realitykq6.png

'Fin - I don't advocate violence, either - and yes, lrh and scno is the true culprit - target. Though my inclination is to empathize and understand dm's upbringing, etc - that he had no chance of being a decent human being under the tutelage of lrh, I just cannot bring myself to do it. Sociopaths, whether born or bred, or a bit of both, are not curable - Once a sociopath, always a sociopath. They do not have the same brain as the rest of us. More like an insect brain . . . They prey on the rest of us, without remorse.

And my wish was pure fantasy, like a Stephen king novel - like Dreamcatcher.
:biggrin:

More than that, I would love to see dm go to prison, where he can play with the REAL big boys, and they can make him their bitch. :yes:

Justice is a fantasy. In reality it does not play-out that way. But hey, Stephen King made millions, makes millions, on the deep seated wishes most of us harbor - on justice - for the decent who are harmed by bullies and sociopaths.

:wave:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

MISsed MISconceptions about MIScavige​

* If just one (1)part of the Ethics, PTS, SP, Why Finding, Debug or Justice "tech" worked, David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) OT existed anywhere on the planet, David Misavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) Scientologist anywhere on the planet had the ability to 'make it go right', David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) postulate could be postulated by anyone on the "bridge", David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) part of '...a world without war, criminality and insanity' was anything more than a marketing jingle, David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.​

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader

MISsed MISconceptions about MIScavige​

* If just one (1)part of the Ethics, PTS, SP, Why Finding, Debug or Justice "tech" worked, David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) OT existed anywhere on the planet, David Misavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) Scientologist anywhere on the planet had the ability to 'make it go right', David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) postulate could be postulated by anyone on the "bridge", David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.

* If just one (1) part of '...a world without war, criminality and insanity' was anything more than a marketing jingo, David Miscavige would not be in control of Scientology.​

So in other words, the "tech" that really does seem to work very, very well and which allows David Miscavige to be in control is:

1) Big fat lie tech
2) Continuous, over the top, screaming, hypnotic event tech
3) Shark registration (sales :duh:) tech
4) Sleazy attorney (bereft of soul) tech
5) Brute force, duress, punishment, deprivation tech
6) Psycho-paranoid introversion/interrogation tech
7) Family/Relationship destruction tech
8) Celebrity flanking/isolation tech
9) Fascist sinister totalitarian tech

Nice religion :biggrin:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I grew up with parents that were physically, emotionally and mentally violent. I saw both of my parents strike or shove one another, violently, more than a few times. I was struck, shoved and thrown violently, more than a few times. I had days at school making up stories about where I got my bruises to “protect” my parents. I had a couple of days I was kept home from school because of the swollen welts. I was subjected to ongoing ridicule, vindictive lectures and shrieking diatribes about my evilness, worthlessness and retched willfulness.

Now, I’ve been in some fist fights but, I never attacked someone out of the blue or sucker punched anyone and I never picked on others smaller or weaker. As a matter of fact, several of my fights were sticking up for someone that was being bullied. I’ve said disgusting and cruel things to others but, I always felt badly about it afterwards and, most of the time, apologized or found a way to atone later. And, I never ever have brutalized a child in any way.

I’m not perfect…far from it. I’m not brave…far from it. I’m not a hero…far from it. But, I did learn to deal with my anger and chose not to continue the circle of violence in all its forms nor indulge in the hatred and revel in the intimidation of others. It's all about choices.

That was partly why I walked away from the SO and, ultimately, Scn. I had my fill of that s**t growing up and I was damned if I was gonna live the rest of my life in and around it. I can honestly say that at no time would I have ever spit on someone…especially John Aczel (sp?)…because it was an “El Ron Order”.

All around us there are people, books and life that will teach us and show us a better way. We just have to look around and see and then look into our own hearts without flinching.

I have not one scintilla of sympathy for DM and what will be his lot someday. There will be a reckoning…in this life or after…there will be a reckoning. Devine Justice is Always Served, IMHO.

Face :)

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
I grew up with parents that were physically, emotionally and mentally violent. I saw both of my parents strike one another, violently, more than a few times. I was struck, violently, more than a few times. I had days at school making up stories about where I got my bruises to “protect” my parents. I was subjected to ongoing ridicule, vindictive lectures and shrieking diatribes about my evilness, worthlessness and retched willfulness.

Now, I’ve been in some fist fights but, I never attacked someone out of the blue or sucker punched anyone and I never picked on others smaller or weaker. As a matter of fact, several of my fights were sticking up for someone that was being bullied. I’ve said disgusting and cruel things to others but, I always felt badly about it later and most of the time apologized later. And, I never ever have brutalized a child in any way.

I’m not perfect…far from it. I’m not brave…far from it. I’m not a hero…far from it. But, I did learn to deal with my anger and chose not to continue the circle of violence in all its forms nor indulge in the hatred and revel in the intimidation of others. That was partly why I walked away from the SO and, ultimately, Scn. I had my fill of that s**t growing up and I was damned if I was gonna live the rest of my life in and around it. I can honestly say that at no time would I have ever spit on someone…especially John Aczel (sp?)…because it was and “El Ron Order”.

All around us there are people, books and life that will teach us and show us a better way. We just have to look around and see and then look into our own hearts without flinching.

I have not one scintilla of sympathy for DM and what will be his lot someday. There will be a reckoning…in this life or after…there will be a reckoning. Devine Justice is Always Served, IMHO.

Face :)

:thumbsup::goodposting::thankyou::iagree:

Sindy

Crusader
The horrendous thing about this is that nothing is hard to believe about this. Having watched or heard the daily screamings of an executive to his juniors and the constant threats the ear blastings and face rips nothing I could hear is far fetched.

If juniors are really so infective that they need a 'severe reality adjustment' every day I would say it's time to hand in the towel.

If the administrative tech worked, why would anyone ever need violence? It's all a big, very un-funny, joke of epic proportions.

All the way down to org level (I have never witnessed the inner workings of a mission) there is violence and it appears it has been that way almost since the beginning.

When I very first joined staff, and I had only been in Scientology for 4 days at the time, I witnessed chairs being thrown, doors being slammed, a card file wielded at someone's head, screaming, etc. I had only been in for days!

I should have run for the hills. WTF!! God. I really can't believe it sometimes. :duh::duh::duh:

Smilla

Ordinary Human
So in other words, the "tech" that really does seem to work very, very well and which allows David Miscavige to be in control is:

1) Big fat lie tech
2) Continuous, over the top, screaming, hypnotic event tech
3) Shark registration (sales :duh:) tech
4) Sleazy attorney (bereft of soul) tech
5) Brute force, duress, punishment, deprivation tech
6) Psycho-paranoid introversion/interrogation tech
7) Family/Relationship destruction tech
8) Celebrity flanking/isolation tech
9) Fascist sinister totalitarian tech

Nice religion :biggrin:

So true.

Scientology Tricknology.