What's new

DCNews - Ron Unsworth now on post

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
From: The Founding Church of Scientoloy <[email protected]>
Subject: FCDC Foundation News--Ron Unsworth now on post in the Purification Rundown Area!
To:
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3686888937_76f0503d53_o.gif

June 29, 2009

Ron Unsworth is now on post in the Purification Rundown area!

3687687074_431c8ee1b3_o.jpg

Ron Unsworth, verteran staff member of many years, has now been posted in the Purification Rundown delivery area.

"I need your help, you need my help, but most of all man needs our help, for we are today the only team even vaguely in shape on the face of Earth capable of pulling him out of the mud and setting man on a road toward destiny."

--- LRH

from Association Newletter, 28 April 1953 "It Probably Has Not Occurred To The Field"

We are building our Org to Ideal and want you to join us!

Contact Sharon Montague, David Norman or Azhar Haq at 202 797-9826 or by emailing to [email protected]

. Or write to any of us at The Founding Church of Scientology, 1701 20th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
ROFL :dieslaughing:

They announced that their "ideal" org would be finished on June 9th. Then they changed the date to October 9th. Now, they don't have any date listed on their website at all. Hrmmmm....

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looking at how flushed his face skin looks like, he's clearly enjoying the free purifs!

Tom Cruise also looks flushed but Katie, particularly in her latest pictures looks yellow/green. Tom's liver must be keeping up but Katie's can't.

That's because they're using the ignorant medical advice of Hubbard that most likely did not include the patient's weight in the dosage calculation, if there was any calculation.

Div6

Crusader
Rons a good guy. I worked with him before. Looks like they are promoting the fact that he "joined staff" to beat the drum for all the other posts they need to fill.....good luck with that.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
They put out a promo piece to promote the fact that a veteran staff member is at the bottom of the org board and gets to personally scrub the toxin-filled sweat puddles out of the sauna every night?

Paul

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
They put out a promo piece to promote the fact that a veteran staff member is at the bottom of the org board and gets to personally scrub the toxin-filled sweat puddles out of the sauna every night?

Paul

That's what I was thinking. Has Ron been demoted? That's a very lowly post on the Scn org board. Also they take a pix of him in a shirt that he looks like he slept in. WTF?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Paul

Do you suppose they rinse the toxin-filled sweat down the drains and straight into the city sewers? Oh, yeah; and the 'radiation' too?

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Do you suppose they rinse the toxin-filled sweat down the drains and straight into the city sewers? Oh, yeah; and the 'radiation' too?

Zinj

Hmmm. As opposed to sealing it in airtight drums and disposing of it as hazardous waste?

Paul

Div6

Crusader
I thought that FCDC had an Ideal Org when they moved into the new building on Conn. Ave.

Nope. That building and acquisition was what started the whole Ideal Morgue concept actually. The int execs took such a win on it that they "institutionalized" the process.

DC has a new building on 16th street. The plan is to deliver services in that location, and use the "Fraser Mansion" building as the "Div 6".

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
Rons a good guy. I worked with him before. Looks like they are promoting the fact that he "joined staff" to beat the drum for all the other posts they need to fill.....good luck with that.

Funny thing about Ron -- when I was an HCO droid, I went to Silver Spring or thereabouts to "recover" Mr. Unsworth. He worked for a mortgage brokerage and was trying to keep Evening Hours at work. If memory serves, he had signed up for the FCDC TTC but didn't want to keep the schedule they had in mind (studying both orgs no doubt). This would have been in the late 1970's.

He better watch out or with all the positive press, he'll be an executive before he knows it ...

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's what I was thinking. Has Ron been demoted? That's a very lowly post on the Scn org board. Also they take a pix of him in a shirt that he looks like he slept in. WTF?

Now when have you EVER seen a scientologist in an ironed shirt? Except DM of course...
:)