What's new

Announcing The All New Founding Church of Scientology Website

uncle sam

Silver Meritorious Patron
Washington DC..

is such a major hub of international-national and of local power and influence. The worlds most powerful and famous individuals visit Washington routinely. Yet-this org is relatively empty of people. It's location is "perfect". It is close and convenient to these "power brokers"- yet-none are on lines. Why? How can this be? The cos proclaims it has the tech to enhance every aspect of one's life-yet it is a colossal failure. It's "admin technology" is touted to an a businessman's nirvana. Yet-no one on the inside sees it's empty promises. No correction is taking place-because to admit and fix is not "policy". The emperor has no clothes.
This "joke" is tried and lame.
If you disagree-fine-but name me "one" US Congressman-"one" US Senator-"one" Ambassador who is a card carrying member of this "can't miss" church. Or-let us count the number of "clears" who live in DC-who attend the church worship services weekly. I'll pretend that there are 500 clears in DC which have been produced since the orgs' inception some 50 years ago--gives us 10 a year--wow-I'm not going to figure out -- how many years it would take to clear DC? Yet--an ideal org is in the making----
Ah- I got it --these folks are making an org for OT3s and their little invisible friends--that explains it all.
Again-thanks for letting me "spout off"-it beats the preparation for a colonoscopy and saves on the toilet paper.

is such a major hub of international-national and of local power and influence. The worlds most powerful and famous individuals visit Washington routinely. Yet-this org is relatively empty of people. It's location is "perfect". It is close and convenient to these "power brokers"- yet-none are on lines. Why? How can this be? The cos proclaims it has the tech to enhance every aspect of one's life-yet it is a colossal failure. It's "admin technology" is touted to an a businessman's nirvana. Yet-no one on the inside sees it's empty promises. No correction is taking place-because to admit and fix is not "policy". The emperor has no clothes.
This "joke" is tried and lame.
If you disagree-fine-but name me "one" US Congressman-"one" US Senator-"one" Ambassador who is a card carrying member of this "can't miss" church. Or-let us count the number of "clears" who live in DC-who attend the church worship services weekly. I'll pretend that there are 500 clears in DC which have been produced since the orgs' inception some 50 years ago--gives us 10 a year--wow-I'm not going to figure out -- how many years it would take to clear DC? Yet--an ideal org is in the making----
Ah- I got it --these folks are making an org for OT3s and their little invisible friends--that explains it all.
Again-thanks for letting me "spout off"-it beats the preparation for a colonoscopy and saves on the toilet paper.

In order for Scientology to survive they will have to transform themselves. They can build on the Xenu brand but they will have to transform themselves from a totalitarian science fiction cult to something people would be willing to frequent; maybe a pizza chain that uses volcanic brick ovens, or a chain of UFO themed donut shops.

You might as well stick a fork in them if they plan on continuing down this creepy cult of Hubbard route, nobody is interested