What's new

Emma gave us a platform, but now she's paying for it.

Carmel

Crusader
Crikey, ESMB has been a Godsend to all. It has not only been a place where former Scios could hook up with old friends, share, sort crap out, evolve, meet new friends, come to their senses, have some fun at last, recover, etc, etc, etc......But it's also been a place where strength has been mustered and supported to challenge and expose the CofS.

I've known Emma for more than a couple of years now. She has always supported everything and anything that would expose the CofS by permitting ESMB to be a platform for numerous and various activities, and she has personally supported activities and those involved in them. Yep, Emma and I have had some major disagreements of late, but at the end of the day we're on the same page......I love and appreciate her for all she does and has done, and I consider her a friend to me and to others, indeed.

What's getting up my nose right now, is that Emma alone is copping it, not coz of wrong she has done, but coz she put something there, kept it there and supported it, for the *lot* of us and for the endeavours of *many* of us. It's just not right that the CofS has singled her out to carry the burden that was a consequence of *gain* for many of us, for others, and for current Scios.

Yep, ESMB is Emma's board, but it's what we all did with this board that made *it* and Emma a target for the CofS. To that degree, I reckon we should all band together and do whatever we can to share the load.

If there was no ESMB, Emma wouldn't have been arrested. In my mind, this battle isn't just Emma's, it's also ours..........We helped cause it, so we should also help fight it. I know that many are of the same mind.

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
Yup, this is a correct sentiment.

Emma is in actuality the symbolic head of the ex-CofS movement repairing itself from the damage of having been involved with that organization and now doing something effective to end the abuses.

This attack on her is in reality an attack on us, and our response should be on that basis.

So, the word is, we need to rally and support Emma's defeat of this bullshit and reverse the flow on the villains by exposing their criminal act against her and having them pay for it.

RogerB

FoTi

Crusader
Yup, this is a correct sentiment.

Emma is in actuality the symbolic head of the ex-CofS movement repairing itself from the damage of having been involved with that organization and now doing something effective to end the abuses.

This attack on her is in reality an attack on us, and our response should be on that basis.

So, the word is, we need to rally and support Emma's defeat of this bullshit and reverse the flow on the villains by exposing their criminal act against her and having them pay for it.

RogerB

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Carmel

Crusader
Emma has to carry this one. That's tough, and it seems unfair...........If we can further minimise the degree that she has to carry it alone, then that's a good thing.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Good point

Emma has to carry this one. That's tough, and it seems unfair...........If we can further minimise the degree that she has to carry it alone, then that's a good thing.

I wonder if it would be possible to set up a kind of virtual Board of Directors, the corporate model, where the individuals don't get hit. That, after all is what that little three bedromm house in Adelaide SA is all about, is't it? I am not a very active ex, but I am where I am today in no small measure, thanks to our wonderful Emma. I am in with anything that I can reasonable do, but I do not have the background to figure out what that may be. I would be willing to share virtual ownership if that would form part of a strategy that could result in a system that avoids this kind of thing happening again. Maybe the anon model (long as it does not become a playground for trolls playing frustrating, silly de-railing games and name-calling as often happens on, much as I support it, WWP) is worth looking into?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Things are probably fine just the way they are. A board of directors would be a whole different can of worms :)

So, the problem now is take care of the current attack and, as much as possible, make it painful for the attacker.

Other than that, ESMB seems well situated and once the current load of clam crap is taken care of, we can begin whining about the server problems :)

Zinj

Anonycat

Crusader
Crikey, ESMB has been a Godsend to all. It has not only been a place where former Scios could hook up with old friends, share, sort crap out, evolve, meet new friends, come to their senses, have some fun at last, recover, etc, etc, etc......But it's also been a place where strength has been mustered and supported to challenge and expose the CofS.

I've known Emma for more than a couple of years now. She has always supported everything and anything that would expose the CofS by permitting ESMB to be a platform for numerous and various activities, and she has personally supported activities and those involved in them. Yep, Emma and I have had some major disagreements of late, but at the end of the day we're on the same page......I love and appreciate her for all she does and has done, and I consider her a friend to me and to others, indeed.

What's getting up my nose right now, is that Emma alone is copping it, not coz of wrong she has done, but coz she put something there, kept it there and supported it, for the *lot* of us and for the endeavours of *many* of us. It's just not right that the CofS has singled her out to carry the burden that was a consequence of *gain* for many of us, for others, and for current Scios.

Yep, ESMB is Emma's board, but it's what we all did with this board that made *it* and Emma a target for the CofS. To that degree, I reckon we should all band together and do whatever we can to share the load.

If there was no ESMB, Emma wouldn't have been arrested. In my mind, this battle isn't just Emma's, it's also ours..........We helped cause it, so we should also help fight it. I know that many are of the same mind.
I agree, but am not the best qualified to give suggestions of help needed most. What do you think we can do and should do first?

Zinjifar

I agree, but am not the best qualified to give suggestions of help needed most. What do you think we can do and should do first?

The prosecution and conviction of the 'Church' of Scientology for 50 years of crime will solve all problems (related to Scientology) :)

Onwards.

Zinj

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Abso–effing-lutely Carmel! :thumbsup:

We all know that Emma wouldn’t have had this crap if it hadn’t been for hosting this forum.

This isn’t about interfering with some pathetic website that no sane person takes any notice of and hardly any people actually visit. This is a blatant attempt by the CoS (Cult of Scientology) to intimidate and stifle free speech.

Emma has my total support and ESMB has my total support. This despicable and vindictive act by the cult has just made me even more determined to oppose them. And I was thinking of taking a ‘rest’ for a while.

OSAbots, you will probably never be able to admit this truth, but you have suffered because you have created so many enemies and yet you continue to do the same things and make many more all the time. Soon there will come a time when your dwindling resources can no longer cope and your ‘church’ collapses into the sand it was built upon and you are out on the street.

And who will you turn to then? Think about that.

Axiom142

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
OSAbots, you will probably never be able to admit this truth, but you have suffered because you have created so many enemies and yet you continue to do the same things and make many more all the time. Soon there will come a time when your dwindling resources can no longer cope and your ‘church’ collapses into the sand it was built upon and you are out on the street.

And who will you turn to then? Think about that.

No worries. If any enturbulation or confusion happens in the MEST universe, I always have Ron in outer-space as my stable terminal.

Zinjifar

Well, a clean end in fire wouldn't leave a nice corpse for the autopsy. So; less drama, more evidence please :)

Zinj

Carmel

Crusader
Good to see the troll crap deleted from this thread........

...........Interesting to note that the CofS found it threatening enough to troll it to the degree that it *was* before the deletions.

I think that many of us realise that Emma is currently copping it for the *lot* of us, and I believe that many/most of us wouldn't/won't stand by and let her wear it all alone (as we'd undoubtedly *have* to do if we were still in the CofS).

The CofS promotes allegiance, but in general, its people don't practice it. With this curlie they've thrown to Emma, they've seriously underestimated the effect of allegiance in the real world in which so many of us thankfully now live.

Great to see that on ESMB and elsewhere, Emma is getting way more than 'kind words'. Ya gotta laugh........The CofS has no idea what a real "team" is, nor what motivates its inception and continuance.

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
...........Interesting to note that the CofS found it threatening enough to troll it to the degree that it *was* before the deletions.

I think that many of us realise that Emma is currently copping it for the *lot* of us, and I believe that many/most of us wouldn't/won't stand by and let her wear it all alone (as we'd undoubtedly *have* to do if we were still in the CofS).

The CofS promotes allegiance, but in general, its people don't practice it. With this curlie they've thrown to Emma, they've seriously underestimated the effect of allegiance in the real world in which so many of us thankfully now live.

Great to see that on ESMB and elsewhere, Emma is getting way more than 'kind words'. Ya gotta laugh........The CofS has no idea what a real "team" is, nor what motivates its inception and continuance.

Well said :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Opter