What's new

ESMB and The Freezone - let's have it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get to 1000 posts on this thread, work out a concensus of agreement one way or another on what we've been discussing and ban me and you're sorted - I kid you not.

G'nite folks.
 
Here I'll send it to 1000 - I changed my mind. ban the fuck out of the freezoners. Bunch of losers anyhow. get a life.

Howzat?
 
Here I'll send it to 1000 - I changed my mind. ban the fuck out of the freezoners. Bunch of losers anyhow. get a life.

Howzat?

Tch. Thanks to that dreckschwein dr3k, Encyclopedia Dramatica identifies me as the 'most famous freezoner' of them all!

Just my luck to be banned for it too.

Still, it would make 100% for my participation in forums in general...

Zinj
 
Tch. Thanks to that dreckschwein dr3k, Encyclopedia Dramatica identifies me as the 'most famous freezoner' of them all!

Just my luck to be banned for it too.

Still, it would make 100% for my participation in forums in general...

Zinj

OK I'm lost. wha??
 
Look up Joe Lynn or Freezone on ED

Zinj

Congratulations, Zinji. Your fame spreads far.

But I got a question here. If you peel off the usual ED distortions, there is a grain of truth underlying the descriptions of each of the "freezoners". What is that about Ray Mithoff? Is he out of the CofS now?

Paul
 
well I don't care anyway. I haven't been cogent in ten years. Anyhow to hell with the freezone. kick dey asses outta here.
 
ESMB should be there for exchange of opinions and free discussions. Any concerted promotion, and pushing of any ideology should be discouraged.

I do object to Terrill promotong "FZ Sccesses" as they do not qualify as either exchange of opinions or as discussions.

.

They can be starting points for discussion. And have been on other forums.

They are perhaps more than opinions.

They are personal revelations. Very roughly half of these " Success stories"
were not asked for by anyone. None are created in some PR dept anywhere.

I'm suprised at your comments. You have pushed points of view on many threads where you are almost the sole participant. You have promoted Idenics. I have no problems with any of this.

Here is a question. Its popular with some to bash scientology even when practiced in the FZ.

Few bash the offshoots.

I know I'm a target. Makes life interesting. :)

So here I'll put Alan and Mike Goldstein in the target area. :)

" Standard tech- is not a process or a series of processes. It is following
the rules of processing."

Those who consider these two non standard speak up now or forever hold their peace.

PS. Please don't report me to FZ forums as I'll be hung drawn and quartered. :)
 
What is the deal with dr3k? Is he the one that got banned on enturb for namefagging someone to Flag? I couldn't read that whole thread over there...it was as long as this one is getting!:D
 
What is the deal with dr3k? Is he the one that got banned on enturb for namefagging someone to Flag? I couldn't read that whole thread over there...it was as long as this one is getting!:D

I'm not really up on following enturb.org, but, I do remember reading something about him there, but, he's been around here for a long while; just not recently.

Zinj
 
What is the deal with dr3k? Is he the one that got banned on enturb for namefagging someone to Flag? I couldn't read that whole thread over there...it was as long as this one is getting!:D

I'm at Enturb every day but don't know what he did. He used to be a mod. Anyhow he's somebody else now anyway I think.
 
I'm not really up on following enturb.org, but, I do remember reading something about him there, but, he's been around here for a long while; just not recently.

Zinj


Ok thanks Zinj. I just saw some post saying he was anonyleaks, OSA/Jenny, and a couple other nicks. Him and another poster Weedbag, evidently got banned for namefagging a Darr. I just wondered if it was the same person who posts here. Co$ supposedly sent Darr threats to her life, etc.
 
" Standard tech- is not a process or a series of processes. It is following
the rules of processing."

That definition doesn't go down too well in the "standard tech" world, like the one of "is what you can get away with". As you must know, Terril. :)

Paul
 
Not true once again Terril Park, Thor was involved in a fracas of ours on another thread as you are very well aware, you posted another post to me 'after' I recieved the warning with Thor, so to say you have 'never heard of Thor until this fracas', is in fact not true at all.

I had no idea you were warned. I find it hard to keep up with everything.
I checked the moderators profile and they all have hardly ever posted anything. Max 8 posts for the most prolific.

Peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top