Alanzo
Bardo Tulpa
Yeah but he posts shizit like this
...
That is some of my best work!
After all, I'm Alanzo!
I can just sneeze on a computer screen and it sells for MILLIONS!!
Yeah but he posts shizit like this
...
In a manly way, that is.'Obnosis' is a great word and a useful skill.
Thanks again.
Here I'll send it to 1000 - I changed my mind. ban the fuck out of the freezoners. Bunch of losers anyhow. get a life.
Howzat?
Tch. Thanks to that dreckschwein dr3k, Encyclopedia Dramatica identifies me as the 'most famous freezoner' of them all!
Just my luck to be banned for it too.
Still, it would make 100% for my participation in forums in general...
Zinj
Look up Joe Lynn or Freezone on ED
Zinj
Look up Joe Lynn or Freezone on ED
Zinj
OK... is Joe Lynn you or me???
ESMB should be there for exchange of opinions and free discussions. Any concerted promotion, and pushing of any ideology should be discouraged.
I do object to Terrill promotong "FZ Sccesses" as they do not qualify as either exchange of opinions or as discussions.
.
So you can string a coherent thought together.
That helps.
I agree.
What is the deal with dr3k? Is he the one that got banned on enturb for namefagging someone to Flag? I couldn't read that whole thread over there...it was as long as this one is getting!![]()
What is the deal with dr3k? Is he the one that got banned on enturb for namefagging someone to Flag? I couldn't read that whole thread over there...it was as long as this one is getting!![]()
I'm not really up on following enturb.org, but, I do remember reading something about him there, but, he's been around here for a long while; just not recently.
Zinj
" Standard tech- is not a process or a series of processes. It is following
the rules of processing."
Not true once again Terril Park, Thor was involved in a fracas of ours on another thread as you are very well aware, you posted another post to me 'after' I recieved the warning with Thor, so to say you have 'never heard of Thor until this fracas', is in fact not true at all.