byte301
Crusader
I'm at Enturb every day but don't know what he did. He used to be a mod. Anyhow he's somebody else now anyway I think.
Yeah, he's been posting as anonyleaks. Everyone is totally ticked off at him.
I'm at Enturb every day but don't know what he did. He used to be a mod. Anyhow he's somebody else now anyway I think.


well I don't care anyway. I haven't been cogent in ten years. Anyhow to hell with the freezone. kick dey asses outta here.

Freezone is not correct target at this time. In fact Freezone is a good thing right now, imo..
Problems may arise when the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology implodes for real... At that time the Freezone will probably (make that certainly) establish itself as the 'kosher' Scn.
The danger for all of us is that the Freezone develops into the same totalitarian mess that CofS is today. The germs for that is in Hubbards tech right from the start.
Those members of the Freezone who wants a moderate and 'reasonable' movement will have to wrestle power from the Hubbard fundamentalists.. Who will probably be unreasonable, ruthless 'tigers'.
Who's gonna take it? - And where will it lead?
![]()
I had no idea you were warned. I find it hard to keep up with everything.
I checked the moderators profile and they all have hardly ever posted anything. Max 8 posts for the most prolific.
Peace.
The connection of the FZ and Anon is very good.
OLSKA
I've said before that pushing scientology on a forum for EX-scientologists who are helping each other through the process of recovering from their encounter/ experience with scientology is akin to offering fruity alcoholic drinks to people attending an AA meeting, all the while telling them it will make them feel better.
BB
This is with respect a narrow view.
I have recieved hundreds of ex COS members who were overjoyed to find they could practice SCN without the downside. All came from critical forums.
You wish to deny them this communication?
Once again more lies Terril. When writing is written in bright red ink for all to see underneath my post, and then you reply to that post a couple of posts later, you cannot now tell me that you deny that you saw it. Indeed, you do seem to have quite a lot of trouble keeping up with everything, this is not the first or second time I have read this excuse from you.
After 8 years of being a critic, I would have to say "no, I would not wish to deny them this option."
I do not think I have a right to.
Not lies. You assume I read that post. Maybe I did and can't recall.
Maybe I didn't.
Why not post again here? Then we can discuss.
Thanks.
We are fellow liberals.
Anyone going to start a thread bashing them?
PM fluffy. She's a master at bashing liberals, in a cute kittenly innocent fluffy roaring meow sort of way.
Lol.
Mojo
I was responding to Alanzo.
You PM fluffy.
Goodnight and good luck.![]()
Here we go, more convenient amnesia... why should I post it when you are so obviously telling yet more porky pies?
Pixie, Terril hasn't even figured out how to use the quote function after all these years, so I think maybe he does suffer some memory deficits as well. Makes you wonder about those wonderful abilities he claims can be had from the tech. He is a perfect example of scientology NOT working.
I think that says it all don't you? Per the C of S, having left the church, we are all EXes. Per this board's FAQs:
Who is considered an "Ex Scientologist"?
Anyone who has broken free of the restraints of the Official Church of Scientology and is "allowed" to read & post to the internet.
So per the Church and per this board we are all Exes; whether we are FZ, non-FZ or anti-FZ.
RL

Yes, I thought it might be a little past your bedtime Terril Park, don't forget to tuck in your stuffies.