Pixie
Crusader
It was a somewhat ironic quote of the title of a wonderful movie
starring and directed by George Clooney.
I don't know what stuffies are. I did look them up in the tech dictionary.
No joy![]()
'Stuffed Toys' Terril Park.
It was a somewhat ironic quote of the title of a wonderful movie
starring and directed by George Clooney.
I don't know what stuffies are. I did look them up in the tech dictionary.
No joy![]()
'Stuffed Toys' Terril Park.
.. I'm firmly of the belief that Scientology's at it's most vulnerable when it's exposed to the light, as it's ideas simply don't stack up.
So here I'll put Alan and Mike Goldstein in the target area.
" Standard tech- is not a process or a series of processes. It is following
the rules of processing."
Those who consider these two non standard speak up now or forever hold their peace.
PS. Please don't report me to FZ forums as I'll be hung drawn and quartered.![]()
Does Terrill and Pixie got something going between them?
.
That definition doesn't go down too well in the "standard tech" world, like the one of "is what you can get away with". As you must know, Terril.
Paul
Don't agree with that as written, Paul. The idea is right but the "standard tech" world in the freezone is a pretty broad one. With regard to the narrowest segment, those who continually assert their own sense of authority and seek to censor others, you are certainly correct.
However, many "standard tech" people in the freezone come from earlier times. They often have a much more expanded view of the tech and make a very good case for the validity of their views.
Mark A. Baker
I'm suprised at your comments. You have pushed points of view on many threads where you are almost the sole participant. You have promoted Idenics. I have no problems with any of this.
Here is a question. Its popular with some to bash scientology even when practiced in the FZ.
Few bash the offshoots.
I know I'm a target. Makes life interesting.
So here I'll put Alan and Mike Goldstein in the target area.
" Standard tech- is not a process or a series of processes. It is following
the rules of processing."
Those who consider these two non standard speak up now or forever hold their peace.
PS. Please don't report me to FZ forums as I'll be hung drawn and quartered.![]()
That's about the right percentage. Most of the long duration Ron's Orgs people I've met are psychologically screwed up. You probably won't be seeing them.
Per the C of S, having left the church, we are all EXes. Per this board's FAQs:
Who is considered an "Ex Scientologist"?
Anyone who has broken free of the restraints of the Official Church of Scientology and is "allowed" to read & post to the internet.
So per the Church and per this board we are all Exes; whether we are FZ, non-FZ or anti-FZ.
RL
Well spoken anon. The difficulty (from a spiritual point of view, so to speak) is when darkness is pretending to be light, to those yet living in darkness, the darkness appears to be light, for 'real'.
Every major religion in the history of the world is aware of and articulates this interesting phenomena. Akin to the story of Santa Clause being told to an infant, and being believed by that infant. While Hubbard charged for the story, most parents of children do not.
Which is why 'already spiritually developed individuals' are not interesting or valuable or worthy of recruitment, into Hubbard's band wagon of mis-mash science fiction/factual ideas 2487. Remember, anyone with a floating needle prior to scientological processing is, according to Hubbard, worse off than the average aberrated pc (in desperate need of scientology to fix their 'ruin' in life). Lol! I believe he made up a phrase for spiritually enlightened individuals and their prose: Theety Tweety? or something like that? LOL. You can check with Terril or Fluffy for the facts. They know a Theety Tweety when they 'spot' one. And they can 'spot' one a mile away. Ron taught em how to do that.
He also taught them how to handle such a severely aberrated individual. Think TR's. Lol. Look into their eyes and pretend they're not there. Hear what they are saying and pretend it is meaningless. Feel their emotion and do not be touched. In a word, be a robot, calling yourself God. Devoid of all things human & real.
Mojo

Does Terrill and Pixie got something going between them?
.

I think they annoyed each other but they working it out. I hope.
Or theres so much sexual tension it causes snippyness (Now THAT was a joke).

That's reassuring to hear Terril... I do hope that you are right. Still, I'll persist that you FZ'ers need to watch it closely. CofS went bad despite the scientologists good intentions. Fact is that the good intentioned scientologists went bad themselves, without them noticing... Almost works like the 'bank' as teached by Hubbard.The connection of the FZ and Anon is very good. The COS needs heavy duty reform [unlikey ] or destruction.
There is no way in which the FZ will get the power of creating a totalitarian mess. Despite any who might wish it, and they are REALLY very few.


Besides.. Those conspiracy theories that were proposed re. Roans banning.. They were really lame!
Ok, you're all excused for being naive about stuff like this. I realize that I have an advantage from having been in the GO..
However.. Those weren't conspiacy theories.. THIS is a conspiracy theory:
Roan is Thor himself! - He banned himself to make it appear that the FZ had infiltrated ESMB on executive level and incite a giant brawl about it.
You need to have GO or OSA experience to recognize these shenanigans!
![]()
OMG I nearly fell off my chair laughing! (Maybe because I was GO too.) Long live the Danish SP! You are probably right.
This has gotten me all stirred up, big time.
I definitely have a chip on my shoulder after Scientology, for anyone who I perceive as trying to shut me up or trying to introvert me with any kind of manipulation. It doesn't matter who it is. I am always on the lookout for it, and I will never let it happen to me again.
So when I think I recognize a tactic that was used on me in Scientology, I really feel very justified in letting it rip.
It's just one of those things, ya know.
I'm sorry if I acted like an ass, and stunk up the place.
Emma, it is your board. If I want to continue to participate here, then you should be able to do and say whatever you want to me. I am a guest here and I should be gracious and grateful for whatever you do and say.
If I don't like it, then I should just leave.
But asking to be treated fairly, is over the top.
I have no right to act that way on your board.
