What's new

ESMB Poster "David Mayo"

article-1093506-02C22227000005DC-310_634x645.jpg




Nutty SS Philosophy

article-1093506-02C218FA000005DC-62_634x410_popup.jpg


article-1093506-02C21976000005DC-129_634x408.jpg


article-1093506-02C219B1000005DC-465_634x422.jpg
 
Identity Confirmed

After some emails and an international phone call (him to me) I can 110% confirm the identity of that squirrel!

Without ANY question the squirrel is who he says he is. I give you my word.

Anyone can email him on the lightlink address but NO questions regarding you know what will be answered. You can also talk to him right here. The squirrel says he is enjoying this thread a lot and says "thank you" to you all.

They have him trussed up like a turkey apparently, or is that a "squirrel"? Which means he can only talk about physics, maths and the weather. He is a very clever squirrel.

Any questions? Ask him - it IS him.

regards
Martin
 
After some emails and an international phone call (him to me) I can 110% confirm the identity of that squirrel!

Without ANY question the squirrel is who he says he is. I give you my word.

Anyone can email him on the lightlink address but NO questions regarding you know what will be answered. You can also talk to him right here. The squirrel says he is enjoying this thread a lot and says "thank you" to you all.

They have him trussed up like a turkey apparently, or is that a "squirrel"? Which means he can only talk about physics, maths and the weather. He is a very clever squirrel.

Any questions? Ask him - it IS him.

regards
Martin

THANKYOU rockyslammer. And thanks for starting your thread. Although physics, math, and weather may not be foremost on our minds we have lots of humor to fill the gaps. Since we spend so much time making fun and picking out the atrocities I guess it would not be cool to lure David to join those conversations.

David, give us an idea of your interests now. What subjects are you studying? Maybe we should let you start some threads and choose the subjects you think we might easily join in on. That would work . We can be a raucus group, but no one wants to draw the kind of attention that might cause you to avoid us.
 
I don't have an avatar!

I'd to have one that shows one of those furry little animals that cache nuts for the winter. Methinks it'd be befitting.

Please send photos of them for me to pick one from.

D

Take your pick:

squirrelzy.jpg


squirrelz.jpg

. . . Rule 34 ; )
 
squirrels at flag

After course one night I was standing in the parking lot behind the Sandcastle and there was this rasping noise - Geary Titus pointed up and said see? Snoring squirrels! After looking at all your wonderful squirrly pictures I now know who was up there...

Also how come there are no Hollywood bimbo squirrels with silicone ta tas? What, is this some sort of macho sexist squirrelfest? jeeze. Altho I like the one in the pink vette with Anglene/Barbi I bet he is a CAA agent. or a pimp.

MB
 
Hi David. You can respond here if you like. I'm sure he'll get to read it :)

A big WELCOME by the way :happydance:

Oh, and don't forget the Censored by Marty section on my blog... how awesome would THAT be, a comment from Mayo to Rathbun on Caliwog's blog. Holy crap, I'm getting star-struck. Next thing you know I'll be refusing to take Mark Bunker's calls*!

ML,
Caliwog
http://caliwog.wordpress.com

* Mark Bunker does not really call me. Although he can if he wishes.
 
There are many things which cause good people to do evil things, but mainly it's a weak mind. Religion just happens to prey on the weak minded, as do most con men and opportunists.

You know I love you, Chuck, but I wouldn't be so quick to attribute religion to the weak mind. Two reasons:

1) Some very smart people believe in God.

2) It makes us atheists look like sanctimonious assholes.

The way I've come to see it is that there are some things the human mind can't understand, but we can't accept that we can't understand them. There *has* to be a reason. We're humans, dammit! So we assign God, because even though we can't explain him, we feel we don't have to. There are other things that work just as well to fill those gaps, among them Hubbard's sci-fi nonsense.

It's not a weak mind so much as simple human nature.

ML,
Caliwog
http://caliwog.wordpress.com
 
dark matter

Well that's just one idea out there. Others scientists speculate about yet undetected particles. The last one I read last year was about a fourth kind of neutrinos which might have been detected, but since it is science, it will take a while to confirm further or infirm. Good news, they keep looking into this dark matter thingy, and if the track record of the last few centuries of cosmology/physics is any indication, they will figure it out.

Yes, I'm sure they will eventually figure it out. I just hope it gets figured out soon enough for me to read about it.

I need to get back to this. I've an idea I'd like to put out but --just now I can't quite get out.

How do I mark this so I can come back to it?

D
 
I just right click on the number of the post in the upper right and copy it to a pm to myself. I don't know if subscribing to the thread would get you exactly there again if the the thread got too long. Paul who is Dulloldfart is the guy we pm when we need specifics on how to make this type of board format fly. He is very accomodating.

You caught me posting a bit about taking a photo of you in a white polyester disco suit back in the real early 80s__:D Saturday Night Fever style.
 
Yes, I'm sure they will eventually figure it out. I just hope it gets figured out soon enough for me to read about it.

I need to get back to this. I've an idea I'd like to put out but --just now I can't quite get out.

How do I mark this so I can come back to it?

D

Will be waiting to hear your ideas about dark matter. So, I guess it's real and not hypothetical. :unsure:

http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l1/dark_matter.html

http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/dark-matter.htm
 
Last edited:
Classic Hats. Make sure you post a pic of yourself there too.:D

I really don't know where it is now that I've relocated to Ohio Jachss.. I just thought it was bit of humor to follow Ed's post to Feral about the style of dress he wanted him to fess up to. :coolwink:
 
Top