What's new

Families Torn Apart by Scientology

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Families Torn Apart by Scientology
Steven Mango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMW2qK69mo

Published on May 5, 2017

Families are torn apart every single day by the Church of Scientology via the toxic policy of Disconnection. After seeing Tony Ortega’s blog, which has a reminder of families who haven’t seen their loved ones, it inspired me to make a video reading the names of those who have been a victim of disconnection set to photos and music. My goal is to continue to expose Disconnection and inform others of what Scientology is doing to break up families and friendships.

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
Thanks for posting this. Sorta strange to see this in video form. Not sure how I feel about dating disconnection. Going on 9,500 days that a father disconnected from their child for a religion. When it is put like that it seems so long. finding peace is not easy with something like that hanging over ones head.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The utter absence of remorse, sympathy, or empathy on the part of Scientology for the cruel pain and suffering it has brought to families is the ultimate proof that
SCIENTOLOGY IS THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF WHAT RELIGIONS TEACH.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thanks for posting this. Sorta strange to see this in video form. Not sure how I feel about dating disconnection. Going on 9,500 days that a father disconnected from their child for a religion. When it is put like that it seems so long. finding peace is not easy with something like that hanging over ones head.

No it's not easy to find peace. In my case it's well over the 3,000 days mark, I've not worked it out exactly. Basically 9 years.