What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for a hottie.



1267171332128.gif
 

She qualifies as an official FCDC --hottie!
Maybe we had mu's on hubbards tech and did not have 100% standard application of said tech--but we knew how to reg lots of money and we always knew a hottie when we saw one and some of us were fortunate on how to reg them for $$$$$ and for intimate training routines on procreation. There was FUN in those days --but -- alas for very few and it wasn't because of the cult.
 
This thread started out about the old FCDC.

Now it has become the old FCDC.

Instead of an all-hands for promo, it is an all-hands for porno.

We were such a dedicated irreverent bunch!

Does anybody remember the time the staff was called together and a high ranking Sea Org member named Judy Ziff, who was C/S VI at the time, told us all about Hubbard's daily routine. When she said he audits himself everyday, one guy (Chuck Judge) yelled out "I bet it's on O/Ws!" (Okay, so they sec-checked him--but it was funny)

I pity all those who had the ugly Scientology experience but did not have the fun we had along the way.

I think fun is the cure for Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
This thread started out about the old FCDC.

Now it has become the old FCDC.

Instead of an all-hands for promo, it is an all-hands for porno.

We were such a dedicated irreverent bunch!

Does anybody remember the time the staff was called together and a high ranking Sea Org member named Judy Ziff, who was C/S VI at the time, told us all about Hubbard's daily routine. When she said he audits himself everyday, one guy (Chuck Judge) yelled out "I bet it's on O/Ws!" (Okay, so they sec-checked him--but it was funny)

I pity all those who had the ugly Scientology experience but did not have the fun we had along the way.

I think fun is the cure for Scientology.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Yeah me too TAJ.

We did have some chuckles along the way.
 
And, by the graces of the Lord Buddha, Maitreya, Quan Yin, Sananda, Sanat Kumara, Metatron, Neekahima, Whitehorse, Djwhal Khul and others,

WE ARE STILL CHUCKLING!
 
And, by the graces of the Lord Buddha, Maitreya, Quan Yin, Sananda, Sanat Kumara, Metatron, Neekahima, Whitehorse, Djwhal Khul and others,

WE ARE STILL CHUCKLING!

I almost feel guilty about the time I spent on staff---lots and lots of hotties to play with --spent tons of time auditing and being audited--lots of travel to meet hoties all over --but and it is the "butt" that the shit just don't work. There- I finally said it and I'm still breathing and similing.
 
That's very OK, Unka Sammie.

And the following gif is for nozzie's eyes only. It is a spam gif and if anyone deserves spam it is nozzie. It's his karma, you know.

teasing.gif


And TAJ, this isn't "porno", this is LIFE.
 
That's very OK, Unka Sammie.

And the following gif is for nozzie's eyes only. It is a spam gif and if anyone deserves spam it is nozzie. It's his karma, you know.

teasing.gif


And TAJ, this isn't "porno", this is LIFE.

I love spam

1267379242023.gif

​

1267395515337.gif

​

1267321101799.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top