Flash Flash Flash
![]()
Is this what they call a "flash raid"?

Is this what they call a "flash raid"?
This thread started out about the old FCDC.
Now it has become the old FCDC.
Instead of an all-hands for promo, it is an all-hands for porno.
We were such a dedicated irreverent bunch!
Does anybody remember the time the staff was called together and a high ranking Sea Org member named Judy Ziff, who was C/S VI at the time, told us all about Hubbard's daily routine. When she said he audits himself everyday, one guy (Chuck Judge) yelled out "I bet it's on O/Ws!" (Okay, so they sec-checked him--but it was funny)
I pity all those who had the ugly Scientology experience but did not have the fun we had along the way.
I think fun is the cure for Scientology.
The Anabaptist Jacques
And, by the graces of the Lord Buddha, Maitreya, Quan Yin, Sananda, Sanat Kumara, Metatron, Neekahima, Whitehorse, Djwhal Khul and others,
WE ARE STILL CHUCKLING!
That's very OK, Unka Sammie.
And the following gif is for nozzie's eyes only. It is a spam gif and if anyone deserves spam it is nozzie. It's his karma, you know.
![]()
And TAJ, this isn't "porno", this is LIFE.
I love spam
![]()
![]()
![]()
The Great Question of the Moment:
Will this grow up to be a hottie?
![]()
I hope so. I likes the spark.