Alanzo
Bardo Tulpa
It's either an attempt to conceal and abnormally large camel toe or it's just an abnormally large camel toe.
It's a gun!
It's either an attempt to conceal and abnormally large camel toe or it's just an abnormally large camel toe.
And Butt-Kiss the linebacker.
The Anabaptist Jacques
You guys have some very strange ideas about what football is.
Here, try on something new:
![]()
You guys have some very strange ideas about what football is.
Here, try on something new:
![]()
It's either an attempt to conceal and abnormally large camel toe or it's just an abnormally large camel toe.
Is Uncle Sammie Okay?
The Anabaptist Jacques
An "impression of a hottie"--this art style founded in France was and is still popular-I like most of it -but- when it comes to painting and making a connection between the artist and the viewer nothing beats "realism" for portraying a hottie-see "playboy magazine" for excellent examples of - representative art.
Is Uncle Sammie Okay?
The Anabaptist Jacques
I've been dealing with bad medicine--hopefully time will heal all. Thanks!
Uncle Sammie, you reminded me of a true story. I swear this happened to me. I no longer remember what I was in for, but there was a quite cute black haired hottie as my nurse. The room I was in was divided into 4 beds by curtains. Evidently she was on duty in the evening, but would have to be back on duty again early the next morning. So, across from me diagonally I saw her asleep in the bed without a stitch of clothing on. My curtain was pulled back a bit and her curtain was also. I gazed over there for probably 4 hours straight. It was incredible...like a nude painting except a hundred times better. The best thing was she slept on her back, not on her stomach or side.
I still am in awe of that experience.