What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have some very strange ideas about what football is.

Here, try on something new:

7118_161201790142_46440585142_3279602_4971778_n.jpg
 
An "impression of a hottie"--this art style founded in France was and is still popular-I like most of it -but- when it comes to painting and making a connection between the artist and the viewer nothing beats "realism" for portraying a hottie-see "playboy magazine" for excellent examples of - representative art.

Playboy is impressionism porno! you want pink you need hustler.

I love monet, manet, degas, escher, and dali, let the imagination rule. I like hustler too.
 
as noz knows>

I'll call ya tomorrow..... in the mean time


I've spent too much time in hospitals--but his short clip of the healing process-is -oh so true-- great nurses can heal a man so easily doing the simplest of things like-disrobing. Did ya notice that I did not employ the word "hottie" in my response? Maybe--that means--I am evolving--nah-- that would be like saying that the nature of man is a simple case of she needs to wear red or black under garments to further the healing process.
 
Uncle Sammie, you reminded me of a true story. I swear this happened to me. I no longer remember what I was in for, but there was a quite cute black haired hottie as my nurse. The room I was in was divided into 4 beds by curtains. Evidently she was on duty in the evening, but would have to be back on duty again early the next morning. So, across from me diagonally I saw her asleep in the bed without a stitch of clothing on. My curtain was pulled back a bit and her curtain was also. I gazed over there for probably 4 hours straight. It was incredible...like a nude painting except a hundred times better. The best thing was she slept on her back, not on her stomach or side. :)

I still am in awe of that experience.
 
Uncle Sammie, you reminded me of a true story. I swear this happened to me. I no longer remember what I was in for, but there was a quite cute black haired hottie as my nurse. The room I was in was divided into 4 beds by curtains. Evidently she was on duty in the evening, but would have to be back on duty again early the next morning. So, across from me diagonally I saw her asleep in the bed without a stitch of clothing on. My curtain was pulled back a bit and her curtain was also. I gazed over there for probably 4 hours straight. It was incredible...like a nude painting except a hundred times better. The best thing was she slept on her back, not on her stomach or side. :)

I still am in awe of that experience.

I am in awe of your ability to "pull it in"!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top