What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA! you are funny. I do remember when I first joined getting pissed about something trivial and Nozeno coming to chastise me :happydance: So what about *our* charge? We come here to dream about hotties, and you make us take a cold shower??? Yes, we are okay...you are okay, I am okay, we are all just the happiest family. :bullshit: Anyway, I have mellowed since coming here. I do *not* like fighting anymore. I would rather make love, not war.

huge_fat_woman_in_shower.jpg
 
To-Winston-Way to Go Man !

HA! you are funny. I do remember when I first joined getting pissed about something trivial and Nozeno coming to chastise me :happydance: So what about *our* charge? We come here to dream about hotties, and you make us take a cold shower??? Yes, we are okay...you are okay, I am okay, we are all just the happiest family. :bullshit: Anyway, I have mellowed since coming here. I do *not* like fighting anymore. I would rather make love, not war.

Your very own evolution is taking you to the world of maturation-Congratulations!!!
 
She was reading this thread and wishing she got "regged" if you know what I mean.

The Anabaptist Jacques

You must know something that I do not know--I've never regged a hottie in the midst of a shower ! Umh--the problem as I see it is that the check she would be giving me would get too wet! But.......
 
You must know something that I do not know--I've never regged a hottie in the midst of a shower ! Umh--the problem as I see it is that the check she would be giving me would get too wet! But.......

a rubber check woulda worked...

bouncy bouncy

Zinj
 
You must know something that I do not know--I've never regged a hottie in the midst of a shower ! Umh--the problem as I see it is that the check she would be giving me would get too wet! But.......

Hey....what's a little water in a Reg cycle?
 
I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

Jessica-Drake-nude-at-the-shower.jpg

Let us celebrate this milestone with a photo of one of the "main' things that tie us together. Would you mind being tied to her ?????? But- the problem is that you would get all wet---I guess that having a good clean towel would mitigate that little problem.
 
Let us celebrate this milestone with a photo of one of the "main' things that tie us together. Would you mind being tied to her ?????? But- the problem is that you would get all wet---I guess that having a good clean towel would mitigate that little problem.

You still worried about gettin' wet?
 
I am sorry, I don't know what came over me either, but it's nice to be back.

Good morning!

Nude_in_the_Falls_4_by_BoldDaniel.jpg
 
Well here we are back from the server switch. Emma says an alanzo thread lost a mess of pages in the transfer. Looks like we're OK here in FCDC.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top