The Great Zorg
Gold Meritorious Patron
...compensating for the server crash:
...compensating for the server crash:
![]()
...compensating for the server crash:
![]()
...compensating for the server crash:
![]()
I-hereby-do "nominate" this photo as one that qualifies as "hottie of the year on FCDC's thread"-she has a lot of competition and we do not see her front but....
I hereby nominate her as Miss Toothpick 2010.
Are those real? I only like real onesOr, is she a blow-up doll?
Good morning!
![]()
...compensating for the server crash:
![]()
I-hereby-do "nominate" this photo as one that qualifies as "hottie of the year on FCDC's thread"-she has a lot of competition and we do not see her front but....
Good morning!
![]()
Prophecy:
"When the ironbird flies
and horses run on wheels,
the Tibetan people will be spread across the Earth like ants,
and The Dharma will come to the Land of the Redman."
-- Padme Sambhava
accredited founder of Buddhism in Tibet and Nepal
8th Century AD
(The Buddha did not call his teachings "Buddhism", but "The Dharma".)

If 1) she is legal and 2) has small, hold in my hand headlights, I vote for her as our mascot also.