The Anabaptist Jacques
Crusader
I have found out why nozzie lives in Florida:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP4Fk3cOOeo
If you want to see more of these girls I think Nozeno will be glad to pull a few strings
The Anabaptist Jacques
I have found out why nozzie lives in Florida:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP4Fk3cOOeo
I have found out why nozzie lives in Florida:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP4Fk3cOOeo
Come on--you can't tell me money hasn't caused you problems. Doesn't seem to matter whether you are wealthy--those people are obsessed with their gold. They never stop thinking about it. Johnny Carson had it right, saying "Having money only relieves you of the necessity of having it."
Well, I'd certainly rather have it than not have it. So, anybody who is having a problem because they have too much of it, I'll gladly help them out by taking it off their hands.![]()
So we're into soft porn now in this thread?
Let me know when you get up to Cleveland Steamers.
Methinks CoS act very unwise, and quite petty. (Well, that's sort of normal.)
Much bad, bad karma their way comes.
It'll all be good, TAJ - Emma doesn't need defence, coz there's no evidence and she won't be "charged".Guys,
We've got to figure out what to do to come to Emma's defense.
We used to work miricles at all-hands. We were on the wrong side then.
Now we aren't.
Now one of our fondest damsels is in distress.
"Every morn brought forth a noble chance.
And every chance brought forth a noble knight."
--Winston Churchill
We've got to do something.
We've got to do something big.
The Anabaptist Jacques
wha' hap'n?
This post of Emma's well describes where it's at:
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=494104&postcount=189
.