What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotties for Christmas Gifts

Who got a HOTTIE for a Christmas present? Fess up and post "the photo" If you do -- you'll definitely have a Happy New Year.
 
happy new year winnie

great piece winnie thanks for posting. that is a very important message, it's a lesson i've learned, i don't see the old husk, i see and commune with the whole person and they are very grateful to have beingness granted and i hope those words help awaken others.
 
Who got a HOTTIE for a Christmas present? Fess up and post "the photo" If you do -- you'll definitely have a Happy New Year.

:p

NOBODY!

Just another unclaimed package . Looks like they have to raffle all those off. Sigh.
hnachten-x-mas-magic-images-xmas-holidaycelebration-73-christmas-KANDYS-ALBUM-just-stuff-eros-erotika-sex-seasons-greeting-Art-in-Life-sexy-.jpg
 
I was an exec on staff in 1969. I think Anne Urspung was ED? An auditor named Breedin (not Don Breeding) was Tech Sec. A guy named Renz Hoffman was briefly on staff, before going off to leave his body.

Something drew me here today - I have not been logged in for many moons :) HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL!!!!!!!

The Cherub has been alive and and well and and successful gone from SCN for almost 12 years! Yes!!!
 
I was an exec on staff in 1969. I think Anne Urspung was ED? An auditor named Breedin (not Don Breeding) was Tech Sec. A guy named Renz Hoffman was briefly on staff, before going off to leave his body.

Something drew me here today - I have not been logged in for many moons :) HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL!!!!!!!

The Cherub has been alive and and well and and successful gone from SCN for almost 12 years! Yes!!!

It may have been Joe Breeden. I think he did some auditing, but I mostly remember him in admin posts during the early 70's. Joe's wife was Irene Breeden.

He has a brother Paul who lives in Maine and does some painting. http://www.springwoodsgallery.com/paul.htm
 
Yeah. Joe. When I was at that circus, he was the Tech Sec & wife Irene was Qual Sec. Stuff went down, he was busted I seem to remember. Nice of you to remember. I haven't read the 2,876,432 <grin> posts of this thread -- where you there prior to the 70s ? I was outta there by 1970 and off to wilder pastures after that :)

It may have been Joe Breeden. I think he did some auditing, but I mostly remember him in admin posts during the early 70's. Joe's wife was Irene Breeden.
 
Yeah. Joe. When I was at that circus, he was the Tech Sec & wife Irene was Qual Sec. Stuff went down, he was busted I seem to remember. Nice of you to remember. I haven't read the 2,876,432 <grin> posts of this thread -- where you there prior to the 70s ? I was outta there by 1970 and off to wilder pastures after that :)

No, my "tour" started and ended in the early 70's.
 
Happy fkn Julian-Roman-Anglican calendar New Year.

And when I hit FCDC staff again in '71, Joe and Irene were running the place.
 
a wassail bowl of blood and a cup of gonnococcus

happy new year mr. fish!

how about a fine libation to wash down your holiday feast?

back in '75 i was up in nyc beginning my career as a cabdriver and making an honest attempt to straighten out my relationship with fcdc and somehow or other i wound up totally gonzo in a psych ward in a va hospital in bedford massachusetts. and the somehow was almost certainly being subjected to black dianetics by the then guardian's office.

black diantics is a very powerful thing and i was in a truly monumental and inconceivable state of psychological torment.

one day i escaped into the woods attempting to find a way to commit suicide. first i climbed up into a tree and dove out of it headfirst trying to break my neck. unfortunately by reason of a strong will to live and some modest athletic ability i landed very well doing no harm. but then i found a rusted out old tin pail. tearing it apart with my bare hands i got myself a good sharp metal edge and cut into my left arm and with the second stroke caught an artery and lay naked inthe grass with a pounding heart pumping eighteen inch squirts of blood...

mmmm...

drink up mr. fish!

guzzle it right on down!

isn't that refreshing?

of course the mighty OSA never sleeps so while all those terrible out-ethics fools are watching college football, munching on the last of the christmas turkey, watching their children play with their new toys you must maintain your endless vigil so quaff down some of the fruits of your labors.

yum yum

doesn't that make you feel powerful?

gee. let me sprinkle a little nutmeg on your eggnog.

the doctor who sewed my arm up the next day told me the wound should have killed me. what happened was that after i had spilled more than a pint i looked at my arm and said "stop". one more squirt came but instead of flying a foot and a half like the squirt before it only went one inch and then no more and i lapsed into darkness.

a few days later my wife, who would later tell me stories of having been pursued by the guardian's office down in new york showed up and gave me a dose of the clap.

there you go, mr. fish. a little something to cheer up the office on the first day of this new year. just the thing to get you all in the mood for celebrating elron's centennial.
 

This year 2011 is hereby declared to be the year of "the hotties"-by the way- all women are hotties-just in different ways--thanks Zinji for bringing this to be ! We will do whatever is necessary to make sure that there are at least 51 US Senators whom are "hotties". And--in 2 years I would love a "hottie" to be our President ! Does Hillary qualify ? Let Bill decide ! Monica or Hillary--I'd go for the one whom has a clean blue dress,,,,,, Let the games begin !!!!
 
I didn't realize that H'A P'P Y':) N'E W'Y E'A R'! was spelled with so many apostrophes!

Happy New Year Deepy.

Zinj
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top