Dark Phoenix
Patron Meritorious
Blow it out your ass, winnie 
You know I love ya....
You know I love ya....
Who got a HOTTIE for a Christmas present? Fess up and post "the photo" If you do -- you'll definitely have a Happy New Year.
NOBODY!
Just another unclaimed package . Looks like they have to raffle all those off. Sigh.![]()
I was an exec on staff in 1969. I think Anne Urspung was ED? An auditor named Breedin (not Don Breeding) was Tech Sec. A guy named Renz Hoffman was briefly on staff, before going off to leave his body.
Something drew me here today - I have not been logged in for many moonsHAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL!!!!!!!
The Cherub has been alive and and well and and successful gone from SCN for almost 12 years! Yes!!!
It may have been Joe Breeden. I think he did some auditing, but I mostly remember him in admin posts during the early 70's. Joe's wife was Irene Breeden.
Yeah. Joe. When I was at that circus, he was the Tech Sec & wife Irene was Qual Sec. Stuff went down, he was busted I seem to remember. Nice of you to remember. I haven't read the 2,876,432 <grin> posts of this thread -- where you there prior to the 70s ? I was outta there by 1970 and off to wilder pastures after that![]()
Happy fkn Julian-Roman-Anglican calendar New Year.
And when I hit FCDC staff again in '71, Joe and Irene were running the place.

![]()
Zinj
