What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should think my production record as a body router should be qualification enough. I used to spend 5 or 6 hours a day body routing in 4 inch heels.

I'm retired from body routing now and only wear flip flops. It was an FCDC alumnus that made me a professional body router actually. That story for another time. :whistling:
 
I should think my production record as a body router should be qualification enough. I used to spend 5 or 6 hours a day body routing in 4 inch heels.

I'm retired from body routing now and only wear flip flops. It was an FCDC alumnus that made me a professional body router actually. That story for another time. :whistling:

Oh my.....could it be the "Peter Principle?"
 
Your video clip "captured" who we were back in the day at 1812 S St. Washington D.C.
Anyone and everyone please help me to understand--why is it that only the "oldtimers from the early 70's -fcdc" have their own long term thread on esmb? It really surprises me! I did visit many other orgs at that time and met a lot of really fun-kool people that seemed to have "what we had at fcdc"! But - alas - no one else with the exceptions of those "wonderful fun loving- hard partying-smart folks from Australia and New Zealand" are in this board.WTF?

Well, you see, we're all from the same happy-fun cluster.
 
FCDC Body Router

One fine day I was headed back to the org from lunch when it was on 19th St.. I was standing on the corner waiting for the light to change and Carla (she married the happy fun Ken Moxon) turned the corner from S St., saw a couple of guys, raised a hand and did the "come here" finger, turned and started walking back to the org.

These two guys were like 20 feet behind her and now I was behind them and watching all this. She never said a word to them and they just followed her right into the org building.

Why O why can't I do that with girls????
 
Good Twin, you might want to go back to your old avatar if you want to get any more votes to be on the fox squad. Don't forget, we are old men and grew up with The Wizard of Oz but not punk rockers.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
I should think my production record as a body router should be qualification enough. I used to spend 5 or 6 hours a day body routing in 4 inch heels.

I'm retired from body routing now and only wear flip flops. It was an FCDC alumnus that made me a professional body router actually. That story for another time. :whistling:

You can route my body anytime.
 
The last several pages have been a hoot. I don't think I know the identity of a one of you except maybe Mystic...and I remember Carla, didn't really think she was that hot. Maybe the two guys following her thought she'd take them both in her house of ill repute.

If you want to know the truth, we should ALL get a reunion going. Unfortunately the only good thing I have to say about FCDC is that I escaped. Did not know all you had such fun, because all I got was shit and more shit. But, as they say, living well is the best revenge.
 
snip.....

and I remember Carla, didn't really think she was that hot.

Strange thing from my point of view, Carla wasn't hot at first (except that deer in the headlight stare was kind of cute) then she wasn't, then she was.

I think she had multiple personalities.

Should have tapped her when I had the chance....oh well.

Wouldn't touch her now that Moxon's unit's been there.

Hi Rick, you dick!
 
Last edited:
ya know who did tap her

snip.....



Strange thing from my point of view, Carla wasn't hot at first (except that deer in the headlight stare was kind of cute) then she wasn't, then she was.

I think she had multiple personalities.

Should have tapped her when I had the chance....oh well.

Wouldn't touch her now that Moxon's unit's been there.

Hi Rick, you dick!

Our old friend Jeff Kronin used to hook up with Carla.
 
Whatever it is, it sounds like fun. :coolwink:[/quote]

I'm lurking here, wondering what an earth they could be referring to. :whistling:

It just couldn't be what I think it is - they're naughty fer shoor, but surely not THAT naughty! :eyeroll:

:hmm:

Could be this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZxfRpL5GVo

Or maybe this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbndgwfG22k


Whatever it is, it sounds like fun. :coolwink:

Nope neither one, but the second one was nice.

Ever hear of this dude?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5Pm-1KbsrI
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top