What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvious

It has become quite obvious to anyone who is capable of obviousizing (or would that be obviousating) that there was obviously something obviously missing at FCDC in the 70s. And obviously that which was obviously missing was The Intertubez!
 
great taste in music!

Thanks for the most recent music clips=most enjoyable!!! But does anyone remember "Karen Richardson" and her singing--drove me nuts when she would sing in the shower. But the one who could dance was "Susy Kallman"- she had the cutest littlest outfits that she would wear while strutting her "booty"and then she would take ................
 
Thanks for the most recent music clips=most enjoyable!!! But does anyone remember "Karen Richardson" and her singing--drove me nuts when she would sing in the shower. But the one who could dance was "Susy Kallman"- she had the cutest littlest outfits that she would wear while strutting her "booty"and then she would take ................


I remember 2 things about Karen Richardson. Singing is not one of them. And Suzie the dancer that I remember was Suzie Prieur. She danced at Good Guys. Suzie Kallman is the owner/operator of a night club or two in LA.
 
I remember 2 things about Karen Richardson. Singing is not one of them. And Suzie the dancer that I remember was Suzie Prieur. She danced at Good Guys. Suzie Kallman is the owner/operator of a night club or two in LA.


Come on Long Gone, what was she good at. You can tell us.

Zinj already said we were shameless.

It's an FCDC PTP thang!
 
I remember 2 things about Karen Richardson. Singing is not one of them. And Suzie the dancer that I remember was Suzie Prieur. She danced at Good Guys. Suzie Kallman is the owner/operator of a night club or two in LA.

Susie Kallman was the wife of Eugene Kallman, an actor from NYC. When I was living in NYC they were my our (wife and I) buddies.
 
titties

I wasn't going to stoop to your level Mystic, but what the hell. Here goes..............

You won't believe this but the Tee shirt with the M16 was all that caught my eye. Muzzle velocity of 2750 feet per second, range up to about a mile and a half, two if you are lucky. Put that in your brain and smoke it.

7.62 grains of diplomacy. .223 caliber. God I wish a 70 member platoon of US Marines would waste DM in his compound. Bet his stash of AR15s would be useless. Want more bellicose info? Marine structure: Corps, Divison (MEU),
Regiment, Brigade, Company, Platoon, Squad, Fireteam.

Regiment: two or more brigades
Brigade: two or more companies
Company: two or more platoons
Squad: 12 marines
Fireteam: 4 marines
Platoon size: 40 to 80 or so marines.
 
I wasn't going to stoop to your level Mystic, but what the hell. Here goes..............

You won't believe this but the Tee shirt with the M16 was all that caught my eye. Muzzle velocity of 2750 feet per second, range up to about a mile and a half, two if you are lucky. Put that in your brain and smoke it.

7.62 grains of diplomacy. .223 caliber. God I wish a 70 member platoon of US Marines would waste DM in his compound. Bet his stash of AR15s would be useless. Want more bellicose info? Marine structure: Corps, Divison (MEU),
Regiment, Brigade, Company, Platoon, Squad, Fireteam.

Regiment: two or more brigades
Brigade: two or more companies
Company: two or more platoons
Squad: 12 marines
Fireteam: 4 marines
Platoon size: 40 to 80 or so marines.

th_whatguy-1.gif


 
Last edited:
Yes I am a real wacko. But I know the gun laws of VA and am utterly safe with a weapon in my hands. (Beretta carbine, Springfield XD40 pistol, 1969 centennial edition Golden Spike Winchester model 94, Springfield Arms SAR-8, AR 10) Last two of those belong to my marine sons.
 
oh, i forgot

See, I wasn't into firearms until my kids initiated (and trained) me. In truth you can't love a marine without accepting that each one of them is trained to kill. They are very disciplined however, as their training prohibits use of force until directed (commanded.) So no matter how impressive a marine looks, he is a killing machine. Women marines are not because they have not had the advanced training. SO FCDC, I hate to ruin your day, but the truth is the truth.
 
See, I wasn't into firearms until my kids initiated (and trained) me. In truth you can't love a marine without accepting that each one of them is trained to kill. They are very disciplined however, as their training prohibits use of force until directed (commanded.) So no matter how impressive a marine looks, he is a killing machine. Women marines are not because they have not had the advanced training. SO FCDC, I hate to ruin your day, but the truth is the truth.

You're scaring the children.

scared.jpg
 
Karen ...

Come on Long Gone, what was she good at. You can tell us.

Zinj already said we were shameless.

It's an FCDC PTP thang!

Honestly, I'm not sure what she was good at though I'm certain she was. I was referring to a couple of features of her anatomy.
 
44 mag

I wasn't going to stoop to your level Mystic, but what the hell. Here goes..............

You won't believe this but the Tee shirt with the M16 was all that caught my eye. Muzzle velocity of 2750 feet per second, range up to about a mile and a half, two if you are lucky. Put that in your brain and smoke it.

7.62 grains of diplomacy. .223 caliber. God I wish a 70 member platoon of US Marines would waste DM in his compound. Bet his stash of AR15s would be useless. Want more bellicose info? Marine structure: Corps, Divison (MEU),
Regiment, Brigade, Company, Platoon, Squad, Fireteam.

Regiment: two or more brigades
Brigade: two or more companies
Company: two or more platoons
Squad: 12 marines
Fireteam: 4 marines
Platoon size: 40 to 80 or so marines.

Yeah, I've played with those hi-velocity M16, probably, if I remember correctly, an m15. I think the 16s were full auto and a baddie for us non-military folks. I like the high velocity, but I think I went a few steps better.

In the rifle category I had a FNLAR, Fabrique National. This baby had a chrome-lined barrel and fired a...well, I don't remember the caliber, but it sure beat a .223.

The most fav shooter I ever owned was a Smith & Wesson .44 mag. revolver. This baby had a 10.75-inch barrel and was very accurate. Big ol' 44 caliber hunk of lead traveling at 1,250 fps. Slow by comparison? Very, but that HUGE BANG!!! when it went off was a giggle.

One day a friend of mine and I were going up into the mtns. north of LA to do some shooting and my GF got all pissy as she wanted to go too. OK, let's go. So up into the mtns. we go on our GoldWings.

When we got to the shooting area I set her up with this 44 mag S&W. She was not a big lady: 25 years old, 105 lbs. soaking wet and 5' 1" tall. Very yummie size honey.

So I hand her this frig'n cannon and stepped back. My buddy was watching all this.

Well she brings up the revolver and sticks it out there in front of her. I noticed her feet were squared off with the target and I knew what was going to happen. She pulled the trigger. BIG BANG!

...and the recoil knocked her back into my arms. I smiled. So did my friend. So did she.
 
<snip>
Zinj already said we were shameless.

It's an FCDC PTP thang!

Oh my! - Bloody Zinj and his big mouth! :devil: :wink:

Until recent posts on this thread, I thought my sons (in their early 20's) were shockers. Not now though - they're angels in comparison to you lot! :coolwink: (or at least I’ll pretend they are :whistling: )

Dear oh dear, life without fun lovin' men (young or old) would indeed be dull! :yes: However, I'm glad I'm not one of those FCDC chicks who has been actually named, who now may be snoopin' on this board. Boys, :naughty:! From most female perspectives, it wouldn't be fun, :no:. "Tits" are cool, but names, along with specific details? :hmm: Different ball game I reckon. :yes:

Do ya feel told off? If ya do, then, good! Ya should! :p - But that's what ya get for being typical boys, and giving a chick like me a 'licence' to communicate! :giggle:

Love ya as usual, and smoocheys all round, whether ya wan 'em or not! :buttkick: :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top