What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name is actually "Idenics," with no "t."
And who cares what Idenics is? Obviously not you, but apparently quite a few people do care or it wouldn't be the most viewed thread on ESMB.

No we don't give a schidt about idenics; you do not understand, this is for the honor of our alma mater, FCDC circa 1970! That does not mean a single one of us are clams, however. We fondly remember being friends back then....
 
No we don't give a schidt about idenics; you do not understand, this is for the honor of our alma mater, FCDC circa 1970! That does not mean a single one of us are clams, however. We fondly remember being friends back then....

Yes, I understand Winston. You and your friends post on this thread for the same reason most people post on XSO message board; X sea org members who meet other x sea org members and remember old times.
And you want it to be the number one thread on ESMB to honor that org from your time period? OK, enjoy.
 
Yes, I understand Winston. You and your friends post on this thread for the same reason most people post on XSO message board; X sea org members who meet other x sea org members and remember old times.
And you want it to be the number one thread on ESMB to honor that org from your time period? OK, enjoy.

Luckily, Idenics isn't a 'movement', just a delivery service. FCDC-thread has higher goals :)

Zinj
 
Hey everyone, we have passed idenics in posts, but not views. So we are ahead on that stat...but we don't give a hooey about stats, so we?
 
This

I think we should also make Anonsparrow a special representative.

If you didn't see it, make sure you catch his videos where he went down to Flag this week and protested. He was at FCDC for two straight weeks and then went down to Flag for a weekend.

He had the security guards at Flag shaking like they could hear the musical chairs music in the background.

He is former FCDC staff, so I say we nominate Anonsparrow as our Secretary of Protest and give him the highest medal of honor along with DCAnon.

The Anabaptist Jacques

^^^^ This ^^^^
 
Oh oh, Popularityishness

The name is actually "Idenics," with no "t."
And who cares what Idenics is? Obviously not you, but apparently quite a few people do care or it wouldn't be the most viewed thread on ESMB.
OMG! You mean folks carrying around offshoot diseases of clamosis have the longest thread. We still have work to do folks. Same shit, different implant.

ttttttttTTTTTTTTtttttttt <---- extra t's and T's just in case.
 
No we don't give a schidt about idenics; you do not understand, this is for the honor of our alma mater, FCDC circa 1970! That does not mean a single one of us are clams, however. We fondly remember being friends back then....


Durn toot'n, Winston. We don't give no none any at all some schidts 'bout no sciendentics sciendenics diadentics dianiaidideneecks orWTeverdenicks. Thank gawhd John is an ex-FCDCer.

 
So

So I assume there are pages and pages and reams of the ayedenTICKS ayedentickfications foaming a kumplEEt filloseefee. Well, wonnerful. We needz all the filloseefees we'uns kin git.
 
WTF is Identics?

Ok, I admit it, I gave them a view and upped the view stat, but I couldn't get past the first two posts.

I'm not going in there again. :duh:

:bug:
But you Identicinitians are welcome to up our Post/View count. But beware the swatter. We don't suffer fools gladly.
 
Hi there nozzie Silver Meritorious Patron with fo, not tree, butt fo mightie astros. Gosh, you went into that threat...er, thread? And you're still able to type. Good show, matey.
 
Idenix shares fall following 2Q report, study data

NEW YORK (AP) -- Shares of Idenix plunged Tuesday after the company reported a wider-than-expected second-quarter loss and one analyst said financing issues could weaken its position in partnership discussions.
 
I went into my bank this morning to cash a check. The teller asked me if I could identify myself. I looked at my reflection in the bank window and said, "Yeah, that's me."

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
I went into my bank this morning to cash a check. The teller asked me if I could identify myself. I looked at my reflection in the bank window and said, "Yeah, that's me."

The Anabaptist Jacques

Reflections in bank windows are prone to be false and misleading and give you but a 2.5% return on your reflection.
 
So true. The bank was so broke that they told me that if I wanted to open an account I had to give them a toaster.

The Anabaptist Jacques

As an aside, I read a report a couple of days ago that made me shake my head. With all this economic chaos going on, the some banks, like Wells Fargo and Goldman Sachs, are reporting record profits.
 
Not only that butt....

In one of my typical silly fashions I make a post on this thread about idenTics and thread-post counts. And out of nowhere Mr. Goldstein shows up to make a response; someone I've never seen a word from on this board. Is Mr. Goldstein like an OSA for idenTics to make sure it's spelted correctly? OK, OK, I stand korreckulated, i d e n i c s.
 
In one of my typical silly fashions I make a post on this thread about idenTics and thread-post counts. And out of nowhere Mr. Goldstein shows up to make a response; someone I've never seen a word from on this board. Is Mr. Goldstein like an OSA for idenTics to make sure it's spelted correctly? OK, OK, I stand korreckulated, i d e n i c s.

He must have been on the board to scout out references to his ishmenics. What irked me was his second post which seemed like he was giving us permission to continue.

I heard Charles Manson was into idenics.

The Anabaptist Jacques

(psst. If we can get them coming over here to post we'll pass them)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top