Div6
Crusader
I remember the raid at FCDC on S Street. I was just new on staff and they made us call and tell our parents that everything was OK etc etc . So when I called my Mom she had NO IDEA what i was talking about. It just created a big problem at hime, and then of course, one of the Qual staff said my Mom must be an SP.
Writing about this stuff makes me angry, how manipulating and intimidating some staff were. I guess I need to post my story inside Scn on another thread.
I attested to Clear in 1984 and just for fun a few years ago, after being called 100X times by FCDC staff I asked them to give me my Clear #. That quieted them down.....it was just a stat push, so much of THAT went on.
Remeber the letters we had to write? "Are you there?". Yikes.
Yes! Story! Please?