nexus100
Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry folks if my last post was offensive. But it was meant to be offensive to the guy that insulted my wife. He is a first-rate asshole.
The Anabaptist Jacques
I'm not offended.

Sorry folks if my last post was offensive. But it was meant to be offensive to the guy that insulted my wife. He is a first-rate asshole.
The Anabaptist Jacques

However, irresponsibility is not the product of a single sex, no matter what your wife tells you.
Mark A. Baker
Look, I don't even know you, but when you insult my wife you are a chicken-shit, wimp-ass, coward. Is this the higher state of awareness your Freezone auditing creates? My wife has nothing to do with this. But your cowardly denegration of my wife won't go unoticed.
People take note of this! This guy throws in a non-sequitor insult about my wife. What kind of a sicko pervert would do this on a public thread? Apparently you can take Mark A. Baker out of the Church of Scientology but you can't take the Church of Scientology's fair game tactics out of Mark A. Baker. Fuck you! You cowardly, chiken-ass piece of shit!
The Anabaptist Jacques
Personally I don't see how you get my statement as an "insult to your wife". It was intended as a jocular reference to the battle of the sexes. However, clearly you were offended and that was not my intent. I am sorry to have caused you to become upset and for that I do apologize.
Mark A. Baker
Does anyone remember Cliff Ready?
The Anabaptist Jacques
Do you have news on Cliff Ready? If so-tell.
Cliff was my very first auditor! I might have been his first pc. I -pardon me for my sins-got Cliff to give $ to the cos [as the Nazis said-he made me do it].
Being an ex reg on this board is a little like being an ex storm trooper with the death head insignias on ones' lapels entering a synagogue.
So if I overreacted I apologize too. Wait a minute, I did overreact...so I definitely do apologize too.
The Anabaptist Jacques
Both Mark and TAJ behaved as gentlemen. It's good for all of us to see things resolved in such a decent manner. Thanks!
And nobody had to go to see the e/o.
Hippy.
I did attend Woodstock---had long hair---joined "sds"--marched on Washington---had a good thing going and then ---fxck-shxt-double fxck--got implanted and joined the cos at ole "fcdc".
I was in DC in 68/69 when pcfolder administration turned into confessional formulary.
And yeah, I went to woodstock too, was sitting behind and to the right of the left tower stack of loudspeakers, and got tear gassed on the pentagon steps once...did we know each other then?
arnie lerma
LERMANET.COM Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to help get them out
of scientology before they end up here
whyaretheydead.net
I didn't go to Woodstock because I didn't have a ticket. That's how my luck was as a hippie. I was an anti-war activist, hiding people to keep them from going to Vietnam. And I was at some of the big DC protests.
Earlier, in 1964, I got to see the Beatles. Later I saw The Stones (of course), Janis Joplin, Hendrixs, Cream, Jethro Tull, Zepplin, and even Blind Faith. They were the good old days.
Once while on staff, a bunch of us went up to Baltimore to see the Moody Blues. Was anybody here with me on that trip?
The Anabaptist Jacques
I didn't go to Woodstock because I didn't have a ticket. That's how my luck was as a hippie. I was an anti-war activist, hiding people to keep them from going to Vietnam. And I was at some of the big DC protests.
Earlier, in 1964, I got to see the Beatles. Later I saw The Stones (of course), Janis Joplin, Hendrixs, Cream, Jethro Tull, Zepplin, and even Blind Faith. They were the good old days.
Once while on staff, a bunch of us went up to Baltimore to see the Moody Blues. Was anybody here with me on that trip?
The Anabaptist Jacques
That reminds me, although, I wasn't at any of those concerts, of how surprised I was by the Moody Blues in '69. They'd always been favorites of mine, but, I wasn't expecting them to be worth much 'live', considering how produced they were in their records. But, they were *great*!
They did a free-concert in Elysian Park in LA, because they'd missed one of their scheduled gigs, and, Elysian Park is right next to the LA Police Academy, so, the cops used the opportunity to get all the 'cadets' out 'undercover'
It was hilarious. My best memory of the concert was a 6'2", 300 lb. guy with a 'flat top' do, wearing a mexican serape and carrying a brown-paper bag with the walkie-talkie antenna sticking out
Those were the days.
Zinj
A bunch of us went over to Georgetown one night with Cooper to see his friends in "The Incredible Spring Band" play. Anybody here with us then?
And who remembers the night most of the staff went to see the Exorcist when it came out. That was hilarrious! Many of the staff got sick. The ethics officer even put out an ethics order bannig people from seeing the movie. Deitz wanted to go back in his minister's garb, sit in the front row, and throw green oatmeal into the audience at the appropiate point.
The Anabaptist Jacques
Hey-taj- I went to Georgetown that night width ya'all to see that band-we went backstage after the concert-sure beat the hell out of an "all hands" as for a group activity.