nozeno
Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been pondering this marriage thing. Are the vows something like "Until Ron tells you to split." Or "It is okay to copulate, but if anything happens, you must sacrifice it to Xenu." Or "Until the Sea Org casts you asunder."
I imagine DM is prima facie evidence of the need for sacrifice to Xenu.
Now, from a purely wog perspective, I am actually happy I had a wog wedding. My two boys are a deep part of my heart. One was a US Marine, and his younger brother IS a US Marine. Both fantastic physical specimens who are, thanks to the Marines, expert riflemen. They make daddy feel safe.
Personally, I am very happy Ron did not order my wife to flush them down the toilet. Ofcourse, she never came within reach of that religious institution.![]()
So, what say you, Mystical reverend?
From my perspective I didn’t pay too much attention to the vows Mystic used when he married me and the 1st. I knew there was some scientology minister manual or some shizit he was reading from, but my general impression was that this scieno thing wasn’t a religion anyway, so what the fuck? I was only concerned that it was legal. In retrospect I don’t know why I was so concerned about having the license from DC. I could have saved myself a lot of alimony payments if I didn’t have one.
It seems like, one day we were merrily as-ising clouds, bullbaiting, shouting at ash trays and trying to change the traffic lights on the way to the Safeway and the next day some of our cronies were running around with white collars and funny looking crosses thinking the were all that.

