How many of the -fcdc-Hotties were blonds? Names are okay.
1] Sarah Kuhly
How many of the FCDC hotties were recycled?
Zinj
How many of the -fcdc-Hotties were blonds? Names are okay.
1] Sarah Kuhly
Well-well --Rex Rhodes -was Treasure Sec back in the very early days---dated Kathy Wilhere--Greg's sister who is an ex nun and Rex was not into girls-go figure!!
![]()
Ooops, wrong thread.
How many of the -fcdc-Hotties were blonds? Names are okay.
1] Sarah Kuhly
How many of the FCDC hotties were recycled?
Zinj



How many of the -fcdc-Hotties were blonds? Names are okay.
1] Sarah Kuhly
How many of the FCDC hotties were recycled?
Zinj
Cindy Kruzinski.
Thierry De Chanauc is the only idiot who ever hit on me. I was and still am totally smitten with my blond blue eyed husband of 25 years.
thierry stunk to high heaven with those cigar butts, he stuck them in his pockets. EeeWwww.
Seriously, that is my sister in law Pricsilla. She always did look just like her brother, now she is 60 and looks a little better.
High cheekbones and all. Can't fault good bone structure. Just look at Sylvia Stannard! She was an ugly young woman, but Sylvia is growing in to her face.
I cannot wait to host her in my home. Call me anytime Sylvia!!! I will show you all the insider info about those pesky SPs.
Lol, I can pass along the invitation next time I see her if you'd like?

Sure you can DCAnon...I am serious in my invitation.
I was never anyplace for too long, but my friends at FCDC were Sue and Greg Taylor, Sue and Eddie Thompson (later Sue was on the PAC RPF as Sue Lerner) Sylvia and John Stannard, Thierry DeChaunac, JoAnnne and Lee Terbush, Ron and Sally Baker, the Brummers Dave and Lousia, David Graham, Steve Miller, Ira and Patty Crowe, Steve Lower, quite a few people I didn't like such as Tony and Connie...Bylsma? Ray and ? Rochfart, the big fat nanny Mary. Oh, and that poor unfortunate Flag rep who got mugged and murdered near the org...Kay De Gonzales or de Parmiagian or something? Poor woman, she was just a nice person and totally clueless and innocent. (Parmangonsalves?)
That fat loudmouth PES Tom ??? did a horrible job on her memorial.
William ??? Bennet? Stewart? the old fart who knew LRH. I am sure he is dead by now...quite a character. I bet Mystic knows him!
I remember them all fondly and would be happy to see most of them at my door. (As long as they are packing a nice bottle of wine! LOL)
Great vids, Mystic. In a crazy way I miss 1812...I guess I was still innocent then. When it moved to 2125 S street I grew disillioned very quickly. That is a good thing.
FCDC is like ground zero for culties. So many of the top execs came from FCDC, and so many of the characters...
