Mystic
Crusader
Just a cotton-picking freaked out moment here. I tossed votingness away way over a decade ago, and here you peeplez are trying to suck me back into an old abandoned, discarded belief. And you even put a woman up for whom I am tempted to vote! Oh oh oh, what's a poor male to do when a chickiepoo runs for an office, or a closet, or a bedroom, or a one-room country shack?
The only thing I can think to do is have a shooting contest with Winston. At least he's a Republican and thereby capapable of having a nice pillow fight. But but but...I'm neither a republican't, demorat, indeimpudent and on top of all that where do I register to vote? Am I eligible to vote? Am I old enough to vote? Are my toenails properly manicured? Oh Gawhd, what a can of worms, maybe even iguanas, this opens up.
But srsly (<---Anon talk) peepz (<---moar Anon talk), the last time I even considered voting was back in '96 and the only person I could think of at the time that I could honestly within myself vote for, was Lhamo Dhondup, later named Tenzin Gyatso, and better known in his position as Dalia Lama. I might also consider Hunbatz Men (<--- not an Anon, but a Mayan elder).
I...I...I think I live in a different world.
The only thing I can think to do is have a shooting contest with Winston. At least he's a Republican and thereby capapable of having a nice pillow fight. But but but...I'm neither a republican't, demorat, indeimpudent and on top of all that where do I register to vote? Am I eligible to vote? Am I old enough to vote? Are my toenails properly manicured? Oh Gawhd, what a can of worms, maybe even iguanas, this opens up.
But srsly (<---Anon talk) peepz (<---moar Anon talk), the last time I even considered voting was back in '96 and the only person I could think of at the time that I could honestly within myself vote for, was Lhamo Dhondup, later named Tenzin Gyatso, and better known in his position as Dalia Lama. I might also consider Hunbatz Men (<--- not an Anon, but a Mayan elder).
I...I...I think I live in a different world.

I did get near a real scilon, hope he didn't give me any space cooties. 
hahahaha