What's new

FCDC circa 1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We all know" - nice. Your passion is evident.

Its clear to me that by "We all know" that Winston means we all have concluded, and by "We" he means us old FCDCers who communicate regularly here and were on staff with him.

It appears to me that you are hinging you arguement on the word "know" and specificaly the Scientology definition of the word "know."

We are not using "know" here as some absolute theta certainty that they have percieve the truth.

That is the Scientology paradigm for the word. In our ex-FCDCer's discourse the word know means "derived from our experience."

So I know Hubbard's intention was to trap people with the trap he created and in which to a greater or lesser degree we all were once trapped.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
this is so cool

FCDC back on track to claim its rightful prize! (King of the boards) I agree we do need to get back to the hotties though. Hey I have one suggestion...
lets tabulate ALL hotties in Scn, not just FCDC!

Carmel, anyone else??
 
I's say the only way to 'know' is to line them all up and then evaluate them.
Maybe they could wear CMO drag

Zinj
 
Where the hell is Sneakster when you need him?

I'm sure you bastards are violating some sort of "thread etiquette." :angry:
 
This Thread Is Alive-but does it have a "std"?

Whoda thunk that the FCDC thread would go all Vienna Circle-ish and shit.

The threads got a life of its own I tell ya.

It's alive!

itsalive.jpg


How will we ever return to hotties?

We have gone over all the "hotties" by name [sorry Carmel--ya wuz right-and - I wuz wrong] many -many times.
Should we- retread? Try the "gat" method? Or put the hotties through the "basics"? And maybe we should -bend over and get a shot of penicillin.
 
Its clear to me that by "We all know" that Winston means we all have concluded, and by "We" he means us old FCDCers who communicate regularly here and were on staff with him.

It appears to me that you are hinging you arguement on the word "know" and specificaly the Scientology definition of the word "know."

We are not using "know" here as some absolute theta certainty that they have percieve the truth.

That is the Scientology paradigm for the word. In our ex-FCDCer's discourse the word know means "derived from our experience."

So I know Hubbard's intention was to trap people with the trap he created and in which to a greater or lesser degree we all were once trapped.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I hear ya. I'm not using "know" in the Scientology sense. I'm saying what you're saying "based on my experience".

I'm not certain Hubbard set up Scientology to trap people. Although his track record of deceit and treachery certainly point in that direction.

Now back to the hotties.. l'm really looking forward to reaching my sexual prime after work tonight!
 
We have gone over all the "hotties" by name [sorry Carmel--ya wuz right-and - I wuz wrong] many -many times.
Should we- retread? Try the "gat" method? Or put the hotties through the "basics"? And maybe we should -bend over and get a shot of penicillin.

Now back to the hotties.. l'm really looking forward to reaching my sexual prime after work tonight! --sparrow

Geez...I see "number of times over the material equals...." So we have to go over the hotties a few more times so that we get all excited and have a...umm. I personally want sparrow to be happy, because she thinks I am a grouchy old man (which ofcourse I am)


ps I see the newest newbie calls himself winstonsmith. No relation to moi.
 
Sparrow is cool, and he or she is admired on this thread for being on the front lines.

But don't forget Sparrow most of us are grouchy old men. When we get grouchy you just need to humor us and get us back talking about women.

The Anabaptist Jacques
 
WTF! TAJ

Sparrow is cool, and he or she is admired on this thread for being on the front lines.

But don't forget Sparrow most of us are grouchy old men. When we get grouchy you just need to humor us and get us back talking about women.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Sparrow is supposed to be a she. Do ya thunk - that she is a he? Ouch--in my mind she is "hot" and that means she is a she not a he nor a she/he nor a he/she. The fcdc hotties are shes. Maybe Sparrow should post her "pic" and with a mask for her face-Guy Fawkes mask would do. Then we'd know that she is a she/she and not a he/he nor a she/he nor a he/she. We want Hottness!
 
Hell hath no fury like a "hottie" ...

Sparrow is supposed to be a she. Do ya thunk - that she is a he? Ouch--in my mind she is "hot" and that means she is a she not a he nor a she/he nor a he/she. The fcdc hotties are shes. Maybe Sparrow should post her "pic" and with a mask for her face-Guy Fawkes mask would do. Then we'd know that she is a she/she and not a he/he nor a she/he nor a he/she. We want Hottness!

Sparrow is a guy, accordin' to my info - and how about this ole "hottie" from the previous century?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpqCBW_IVac Best we do not neglect the girls, guys! :wink2:
 
Sparrow is cool, and he or she is admired on this thread for being on the front lines.

But don't forget Sparrow most of us are grouchy old men. When we get grouchy you just need to humor us and get us back talking about women.

The Anabaptist Jacques

Lol. I hear ya.

Also I'm a guy. Or at least that's what my penis keeps telling me.
 
I hear ya. I'm not using "know" in the Scientology sense. I'm saying what you're saying "based on my experience".

I'm not certain Hubbard set up Scientology to trap people. Although his track record of deceit and treachery certainly point in that direction.

Now back to the hotties.. l'm really looking forward to reaching my sexual prime after work tonight!

Go get her, Tiger.

BLOWUP-DOLL_449061a.jpg
 
This isn't what it looks like. I'm not commenting on my own posts, it's just that Mozilla is crashing and causing all sorts or shit this afternoon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top